Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on the arrival of their new baby!
See if you can find ten baby-related words in our BBC Learning English wordsearch.
9. birth certificate
10. feeding bottle
Note: some words may appear backwards in the wordsearch.
Test your knowledge
Now work out which of the above words go with which definition. Click 'show all' below to see the answers.
- recently born
- a piece of soft paper or cloth that is fastened around a baby's bottom and between its legs to absorb its urine and solid waste
- a small bed a baby sleeps in that can sometimes rock from side to side
- an object with four wheels that a baby can lie in while being pushed around
- white liquid, produced either by a baby's mother or by animals, that he/she drinks
- a piece of cloth that hangs around the baby's neck to stop food getting on its clothes
- a small container a baby can sit on to use as a toilet
- a plastic or rubber object that a baby sucks
- an official piece of paper recording the baby's birth and showing information such as its name, place and time of birth and parents' names
- a special bottle that a baby can drink milk from