I am from Bulgaria. I want to send you a recipe. It is not traditional dish for my country. I thought up this recipe a month ago. It's tasty and easy.
- 5 courgettes
- 150g blanched peas
- 1 medium sized carrot (grated)
- 1-2 onions (finely chopped)
- 2 spoonfuls of olive oil
- some dill (chopped)
- black pepper
- Cut the courgettes lengthwise and scoop out the most of the flesh. The courgettes will now look like boats.
- Chop the flesh up and leave to one side.
- Salt the "boats".
For the stuffing
- Heat a spoonful of oil in a saucepan and add the finely chopped onions and the grated carrot.
- After a few minutes add the chopped up courgette flesh.
- Add the peas, salt, black pepper and the dill and mix together.
- Fill the "boats" with stuffing,
- Put the stuffed boats into the oven and bake at 180-200 degrees for 20-30 min.
- If you want - sprinkle with yellow-cheese 10 minutes before they are ready.
You may eat this dish with yoghurt: bon appetit!
Please note that we are not able to publish all comments and comments may be edited.