Frankly I prefer to eat instead of cook but generally my friends want to me to cook mıhlama. I am a Blacksea person. My friends love it too. So I would like to share its recipe. Please try it. Thank you :)
Ingredients (for 3 people)
- 1 tumbler corn flour
- 3 spoonfuls of (yellow) butter
- 150 gr. yellow sheep’s cheese
- 2 tumblers of water
- First melt the butter in a pan.
- Add the corn flour and fry.
- Add all the water slowly and cook on medium heat, stirring all the while.
- When the flour mixture is like a soft paste, add the cheese and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add as much salt as you need – if the cheese is salty, don't add salt!
Ready, Bon Appetit :) Eat by dipping chunks of bread in to the cheese mixture
Please note that we are not able to publish all comments and comments may be edited.