- to sleep too long to snore
- make a noise when you're sleeping "I didn't get a wink of sleep"
- "I didn't sleep at all" to fix something
- to repair something when it's broken "what's the matter" (with something)
- "what's wrong? What's the problem?" to miss something
- you can't do something because you are too late, e.g. "I missed the bus" the heating
- it makes the room warm, very important in London in the winter! "what's it like?"
- "how is it?", "tell me about it. Is it good, bad?" (this is a very general and useful question)