Astrology is very popular in the UK and every morning thousands of people read their horoscopes in newspapers and magazines to find out what is going to happen to them that day. But do people really believe that their future is written in the stars?
This week Kate and Jackie discuss the ancient subject of astrology and hear from a horoscope writer.
This week's question:
How many different star signs are there in the Zodiac?
Listen to the programme
Horoscopes and astrology
Listen out for the answer at the end of the programme!
Vocabulary from the programme
- to take something with a pinch of salt
- to believe something to not be entirely accurate or true
- a standard way of doing something, when it is always exactly the same
- to continue to exist despite overcoming difficulty
- to have trouble believing that something is true
- to treat something as unimportant or a joke
End of Section