Last updated at 12:12 GMT, Monday, 27 February 2012

Express English: The colour blue

Every week we ask you a different question. Hear what people in London say, then join the conversation!

What do you associate with the colour blue?

Join the conversation. What do you associate with the colour blue? Use the form below to let us know.

The Express English team

This is what some people in London told us:

A man said that the colour blue reminds him or the sea and therefore he associates it with the beach.

He is also excited when something 'comes out of the blue' in his life because it can bring different experiences.

A woman said that blue might represent sadness too, and mentioned the idiom 'feeling blue'.

Did you know?

Fact

The sky is usually blue because light passing through it bounces off particles in the air. The blue light gets bounced around the most and is therefore seen everywhere you look.

Language tip

"A bolt from the blue" is an idiom you use when you want to say that something unexpected has happened and surprised you a lot.

Cultural tip

In China, according to one Chinese folk tale, the 'blue' rose signifies hope against unattainable love.

End of Section

Now tell us what you think

What do you associate with the colour blue?

Comments are now closed.

Comments

• 3. At 2:24pm on 27 Feb 2012, farhan wrote:

i associate with steadfastness,dependapility,wisdom and loyality. i'M Somali and our flag is blue, becouse blue is calm and restfull color. blue is the only color which maintains its own character in all its tones, it will always stay blue.

• 4. At 2:48pm on 27 Feb 2012, OLI1973 wrote:

The colour blue reminds me the sea, water falls and lakes, Sky day and nature. It makes me feel relaxed and full of hop towards the future. Also, is a happy colour, because in Spain people call grey to sad things (grey person, grey day), so blue is always a positive adjetive. Best regards, Oli

• 5. At 4:09pm on 27 Feb 2012, Aung wrote:

That is Monday Blue and it's really bad. :(

• 6. At 5:38pm on 27 Feb 2012, Angelmer wrote:

For me the light blue colour is a positive, optimistic feeling

• 7. At 5:58pm on 27 Feb 2012, Luwia wrote:

As for me i associate blue color with deepness, clear alice blue sky, color of the sea, ray of moonlight. in my country we say "a blue dream" meaning smth very much desired and hard to achieve. Can't but mention blue as color of deep blue eyes, typically European. Blue also has connection with Heavens and smth saint.

• 8. At 8:41pm on 27 Feb 2012, nahid wrote:

i agree with the woman who associated blue with sadness . and really am feeling blue right now

• 9. At 8:51pm on 27 Feb 2012, Juan wrote:

I associete blue color with sea, ocean and the sky. It produces me tranquility and comfort. A good color to reflect.

• 10. At 10:10pm on 27 Feb 2012, Lucas Melo wrote:

I associated the colour blue with the sky. Blue sky invite people to go out on the street and meet friends. So I guess that is associated with life.

• 11. At 00:47am on 28 Feb 2012, DY Kim wrote:

When i think of blue, first the ocean and sky came to my mind. Probably beacause i have learned the ocean and sky color is blue. And in my country blue color usually emblem man and red color emblem woman. so blue color make me thinking of man's stuff.

• 12. At 02:17am on 28 Feb 2012, Adilson Ricardo wrote:

I used to think that the colour blue means, in my oppinion, a freedom colour. Thats why the colour is the same of the ocean colour. :)

• 13. At 02:47am on 28 Feb 2012, Channing wrote:

Blue, the color of ocean and sky, makes me imagine a huge open air room environment, which provides me peaceful mind and natural emotion. It's my favorite color and always bring me levelheaded brain and speculation.

• 14. At 04:25am on 28 Feb 2012, gem wrote:

The color blue represents the sky ,the sea . I think it also denotes the mood of a person. Another thing that popped up to my mind is blue ray dvd hehe.

• 15. At 05:08am on 28 Feb 2012, Neuza Navarro wrote:

Blue is the stunning colour of my nephew's eyes. A sweet and powerful look which is set off through the blue.

• 16. At 06:03am on 28 Feb 2012, oliver wrote:

I was felling blue for her marriage. They soon saparated after two year leaving together. I had foreseen the unhappy ending since their wedding. So, their broken doesn't come like a bolt from the blue to me.

Thanks

• 17. At 06:33am on 28 Feb 2012, Tereza wrote:

Blue it my favourite colour. I associate it with the purity - I see clean blue water, blue sky without clouds etc. The colour is very calming for me.

• 18. At 07:13am on 28 Feb 2012, Gigliola wrote:

I associated with the colour blue so many nice things: sea, sky in a beautiful spring day, my favorite dress, the gourgeous eyes of my boyfriend. Blue is the name of my toy, a donkey. I put him this name becouse of his colour and also because he has a face wich express sadness and makes me feeling blue. Colour blue makes me feel calm and relaxe and even detached from everyday problems. I loved this colour and I think it is suitable for me and my personality.

• 19. At 07:27am on 28 Feb 2012, Arnold wrote:

The color remind me the sky, therefore I associate it with the bird

• 20. At 08:10am on 28 Feb 2012, Cho wrote:

Not only the blue comes to me a cool wind but also a bittersweet parting.
    did u watch the film Eternal Sunshine?
    the lake and her blue hair make me melancholy

• 21. At 09:40am on 28 Feb 2012, gjtc wrote:

the blue is associated with water and sky so when i see the blue,
    i think about water and sky...and that's my favourite colour....

NB: i'm learning english

• 22. At 09:54am on 28 Feb 2012, FRANZ wrote:

Jeans, music, peace, and when something goes wrong on my Windos System.

• 23. At 10:00am on 28 Feb 2012, keti wrote:

Blue is the most universal colour on Earth, even if I can't remember an animal with even a blue strip or a small spot on its skin. I can't remember any blue part of any plant either; however, it's enough to take a look at a world map to be convinced: water covers approximately seventy percent of the surface of the globe. Blue is the colour of the sky. Scientists claim that sky and water aren't blue. Their colour is the consequence of reflected light from small particles in air and water. Notwithstanding, we see the blue sky and blue water. It's a peaceful colour without a doubt. When we look at a blue sky, we don't fear anything; unexpected and weird things don't scare us. If something threatens us, for example rain or lightning, the sky turns white or grey. As for me, blue is the colour of my beloved people's eyes.

• 24. At 11:46am on 28 Feb 2012, narrosgirl wrote:

Blue is my favourite colour, I associate blue with my hometown sky colour. For my is vitality, joie de vivre, serinity too.

• 25. At 12:50pm on 28 Feb 2012, melodysj wrote:

is it really about the Bluerose in China. i have never heard it . well, but the color of blue, i like it, is not my favorite. i would rather choose the brown.

• 26. At 12:56pm on 28 Feb 2012, Sophiawl wrote:

The color blue,at first I associate with ocean,the wind in the beach is salty,but the wind and the beach ,water is blue.

In China, the ancients said the hero or real man must be a broad-minded people,therefore I associate the color blue with the broad-minded man or woman.

• 27. At 1:01pm on 28 Feb 2012, karim wrote:

Blue reminds me Chelsea my favorite team including T-shirts, greatest players like drogba and frank lampard ,stanford bridge stadium,fans,winning premier league.

• 28. At 3:31pm on 28 Feb 2012, poplaryi wrote:

when I think of blue, I would accosiate it with ocean, and blue movies^^^^^^

• 29. At 5:50pm on 28 Feb 2012, rasel wrote:

The color blue is associated with sky, ocean and beach. When I look at the sky I forget myself in the unlimited era in the blue sky. Blue ocean makes me so relaxed when I see Dolphins swim here and there in the game of hide and come. I like wearing a blue tie with white shirt. Color blue is suitable association in banner writing a program in the meeting. For painting a picture for exhibition artists used to get blue with their drawings. I like blue very very much.

• 30. At 5:52pm on 28 Feb 2012, sarakhider wrote:

blue colour mean to me purity and calmness,it's nice colour

• 31. At 6:40pm on 28 Feb 2012, Maryna wrote:

I associate blue colour with water and sky. This colour is colour of stability and peace. Blue also associated with infinity and power of water. Blue get me more convenience, I like to watch sea or river, but don't appreciate blue in my house, in my point of view this colour makes house more cold. But to live near ocean, sea, lake or river is really great!

• 32. At 7:41pm on 28 Feb 2012, younes_2000 wrote:

blue is my favorite color, I prefer to use in my pictures, it remembers me with facebook and windows OS and sometime with my shirts ^^

• 33. At 9:07pm on 28 Feb 2012, Emilia wrote:

I like this colour a lot because I find it very elegant, so I usually dress in blue. However I associate the color blue to the sky of a lovely, warm summer day in the mountains. It seems to be in paradise.

• 34. At 10:05pm on 28 Feb 2012, melodim wrote:

Sky and sea.. Blue means for me happiness become with life. Always give me pozitive energy.

• 35. At 10:17pm on 28 Feb 2012, Machi Lawyer wrote:

When i see the colour blue i associate with sky in a sunny day.

• 36. At 11:36pm on 28 Feb 2012, arabaldo wrote:

I associate to the sadness . Here in Portugal we use colour black to describe the sadness.

• 37. At 07:03am on 29 Feb 2012, mo wrote:

Aside from beautiful sky and ocean, the blue colour also reminds me "Smurf" which is one of my favorite cartoon. :)

• 38. At 07:44am on 29 Feb 2012, Virag75 wrote:

I like blue, because sky is blue during sunny weather and it always remember me infinity and freedom.

• 39. At 09:16am on 29 Feb 2012, Noel Figuera Villegas wrote:

When I read the comments about blue colour I found lot of poetry in all of them, because of that, I can say that this colour it is the colour of the poets and the poetry.

• 40. At 09:39am on 29 Feb 2012, Yaman wrote:

Blue has many meanings. I use Blue as a symbol. But When I colse my eyes, I can see the back side of this symbol and it is FREEDOM..

• 41. At 2:29pm on 29 Feb 2012, Mik07 wrote:

The colour blue reminds me the ocean, the sea and the beach.
    The colour blue reminds me the serenity and the peace too.
    My favourite colour is blue.

• 42. At 2:33pm on 29 Feb 2012, Fred wrote:

Blues makes me think of sky and ocean in terms of a physical substance. But sometimes, it associates with sadness emotionally. Blues is a complicated color to me since it combines different feelings at the same time, it is just based on what moment I think of it. Blues could also be Bright sky, outdoor feelings or live band in a night club performing blues songs, etc.

• 43. At 7:18pm on 29 Feb 2012, pınar wrote:

when i think 'blue' always the sky comes to my mind.especially on a summer day... it is one of the the most peaceful thing to look up the sky lying on a beach with no people around...

• 44. At 8:25pm on 29 Feb 2012, alex wrote:

As for me color blue reminds me of sky and marine water in resorts,so in general I associate blue this color with summer, holidays, journeys and so on. I quit loyal to this color, but I can't say that I like it very much.

• 45. At 9:05pm on 29 Feb 2012, Antomiggi wrote:

Blue form me is the color of my country in the region of Salento

• 46. At 9:33pm on 29 Feb 2012, salih wrote:

I associate blue with fritz deep-blue chess programme by IBM which defeated Gary Kasparov who was the world champion in that time. The first match finished with success of deep blue. It was completely unexpected drawing because everyone thought that world champion can easily defeat the deep-blue. After the 20 moves, Kasparov made a move which include sacrifice, but Kasparov couldn't finish this attack with success and deep-blue sensed that this sacrifice move was a mistake and deep blue accepted this sacrifice so Kasparov lose his advantage towards deeo blue and he lost. Afterwards, Kasparov admitted that he underestimated the deep-blue intelligence. But afterwards of the first match, Kasparov knew how to beat deep-blue and he won in total match.

• 47. At 11:33am on 01 Mar 2012, Machi Lawyer wrote:

All days when i wake up i open the window and i search a blue sky in the heaven. So i associate this colour with the sky.

• 48. At 1:14pm on 01 Mar 2012, Natalia wrote:

I associate blue with a summer because of pure blue sky and the season of vacation on the see. Blue is a colour of happiness for me.

• 49. At 4:28pm on 01 Mar 2012, tanya259 wrote:

The color blue is associated to the sea and all related to this:the sun,the beach,the sands, boats ... and it can be associated to the sky,when it`s blue it means for me, good mood,good day and the heat!

• 50. At 4:49pm on 01 Mar 2012, takkei wrote:

Young people live in my county say that I'm feeling blue today .
    It means,feeling down or bad.

• 51. At 8:04pm on 01 Mar 2012, Din Islam wrote:

Bolt from the blue- I want to associate this expression to a good news of mine for which I'm waiting. The day I would hear that news it would be like 'bolt from the blue' to me, of course in positive sense. However, I usually associate only the sky with the colour blue. When I see blue anywhere The first thought that comes to my mind is about the sky. Its blue most of the time except the time while cloud coloured with black of white hinder the view. The colour blue is a component of white light which is composed of seven different colours. Its has the shortest wavelength that why is bounce off most on the particles present in air. It contains higher energy than the other six. Sometimes, it also reminds me about the blue sea. All the water seems coloured with blue when the clear blue sky reflects itself on the water of sea. One year ago I visited the longest sea beach in the world 'Cox's Bazar' situated in my country Bangladesh, actually two times with this. I also visited the Sea Daughter island 'Saint Martin' at the same time, last time. That time I enjoyed the beauty of blue. My eyes were also coloured with blue. However, this is also a emblem or sign of sadness to me. When I am hearted by someone I feel blue. I love the colour blue. I buy my shirts usually of blue colour.

• 52. At 9:10pm on 01 Mar 2012, andlo wrote:

For me, blue is a symbol of my favourite football club. This is Ruch Chorzow in Poland

• 53. At 08:53am on 02 Mar 2012, NataLit wrote:

Color blue reminds me of my son`s eyes now. They are so blue and so wonderful. Color blue is amazing.

• 54. At 09:30am on 02 Mar 2012, Limnasu wrote:

I associate blue to strange feeling of loneliness, it reminds me of Titanic sinking solo below the remote, cold Arctic Ocean. However when I see blue in tiles or porcelains, I feel it clean as well as exotic, linking it to the fine sky somewhere in the Middle East.

• 55. At 3:03pm on 02 Mar 2012, theblackcat2 wrote:

blue is a beautiful colour. i love the sea and I associate it to the sea

• 56. At 4:06pm on 02 Mar 2012, Hi5 wrote:

I think about Globish!!! and a French man... It also reminds me of recently born boys... not girls (who are pink colour). I think too, of my jeans, winter, my boyfriend, because he's an avatar...
    I love this blue channel...
    Thinking blue

• 57. At 4:55pm on 02 Mar 2012, isaac wrote:

colour blue make me think about the ocean and the sky, it's too fresh and clean. Actually, colour blue also make me imagine to the "blue" dream,what is my hoping, my wishing ablout my bright future.

• 58. At 5:08pm on 02 Mar 2012, shymaa166 wrote:

I do like the colour blue ;especially dark and strong blue .It makes me look nicer when it comes to clothes.Generally,I associate it with sea and oceans :)

• 59. At 6:32pm on 02 Mar 2012, Hi5 wrote:

I associate blue with sharks, windows (microsoft), my friend's skate, water, aquarius (the drink), guess who table game, peace, sleeping, ostritches... atoms!!! Plutonium!!!Oxigen, H2O, noble gazes, neutrons, protons, etc...

• 60. At 9:22pm on 02 Mar 2012, Greg wrote:

I like the colour blue. If I see it I associate to the fresh air and I become fresh.

• 61. At 05:02am on 03 Mar 2012, castleontheriver wrote:

While I associate blue with the sky and the sea also, and sometimes use blue clothes, I do not like this colour to paint walls or doors of my house, because it makes me feel sad.

• 62. At 11:49am on 03 Mar 2012, ankusia wrote:

when i think of colour blue i can see ocean, sea, crystal lakes... so water... and water means life.. existance!

• 63. At 11:49pm on 04 Mar 2012, H_Christin wrote:

I love the color blue. It brings me a feeling of eternal freedom, peace and independence, maybe because of the sky and the sea- it's a relaxing color. I feel nothing bad with blue in nature. I feel as I can be and I can do everything good in the world, finding my way. The dark blue is so interesting! In many clothes I prefer this color than red or pink.

• 64. At 10:02am on 05 Mar 2012, Hi5 wrote:

When I think of blue I associate with the summer, cool water, the beach, swimmingpool, clothes, air, travel... Also, I associate it with freshness, relaxation, freedom...

• 65. At 12:17pm on 05 Mar 2012, Zainab wrote:

The colour blue reminds me of the sky. Blue is also one of my favourite colours. Looking in to the sky makes me think of my life and it also makes me feel relaxed. I can stay all day staring at the sky.

• 66. At 11:46pm on 09 Mar 2012, OJOSAZULES wrote:

For me blue reminds me of water, and make me feel thirsty! and also make me want vacations, enjoying the sea..... it is a very nice colour.

• 67. At 08:53am on 10 Mar 2012, ivipin wrote:

The colour blue often reminds me of a moderate colour among the colours.Besides, it seems more of an authenticity,sobriety and seriousness.Sometimes, not numb as black;not fading as yellow;not dreadful as red!Blue makes sense for nearly every occasion and mood.

• 68. At 08:54am on 10 Mar 2012, ivipin wrote:

• 69. At 1:28pm on 10 Mar 2012, marylik wrote:

when I imagine color blue Ithink about sea in the Сrimea,summer morning sky,new blue dress and my dothers eyes.I like to sit near sea bank and look into the distance beyond the horizon and remember my all life and think about children's future.

• 70. At 5:17pm on 10 Mar 2012, shim wrote:

Blue is one of the favourite colours of mine.It brings happiness in my life,I admire mother Mary and always pray to her and everywhere her clothes illustrates in blue and white colour.another reason which attracted me to this colour which I think is my birth stone is sapphire and its colour is blue too.

• 71. At 02:56am on 11 Mar 2012, Angela wrote:

I love blue color as a symbol of peace. Most of the flags of countries included the color of blue which represented the peace. When you see the blue sky or ocean, your mind will be fresh or peaceful. The blue color can give you fresh and peaceful.

• 72. At 1:58pm on 14 Mar 2012, sweetpatato wrote:

The colour blue for me is a bright beautiful blue sky,which gives you hope to reach your ambitions and hopes.

• 73. At 2:23pm on 14 Mar 2012, nabeela wrote:

For me it's a cool colour it reminds me of the sea and the beautiful blue sky i like the colour blue.

• 74. At 4:44pm on 15 Mar 2012, hong kute wrote:

i like blue colour. i usually think about sky and sea when i mention blue. Blue colour represent for dreaming in my country and it seems many people like it, i think so.

• 75. At 3:30pm on 17 Mar 2012, hongdt1 wrote:

The first thing comes with me is the sky. I always remember the feeling when i was children, in the balcony of my sweet house, i was deep in the blue of the sky and leaves. In this moment, i dreamed of transform my self into the bird to fly over the world. So i guess the blue makes hope and relax. So thinking blue!^^

• 76. At 2:19pm on 22 Mar 2012, Ivytam wrote:

First, the colour blue can associate me with the sea.You know , sea is a big and colourful with blue. The sea with dolphins, fishs or seastars . This can make me so relax in my life. Therefore, i think the colour blue is the sea.

• 77. At 8:53pm on 30 Mar 2012, mephist wrote:

For me, the colour blue probably means infinity. Just think of the endless sky, the endless oceans, sees. Blue is everything, it's probably one of the most soothing colour. If I need to relax a little, like evenings, I just close my eyes and imagine a calm, tranquil beach at sunset where the endless ocean and its rhytmic sound drive me in. And in moments I feel like changed.

• 78. At 8:22pm on 03 Apr 2012, sarro wrote:

blue colour is the favorable colour to me and Makes me feel comfortable and romantic

• 79. At 3:33pm on 07 Apr 2012, Yasemin wrote:

blue is very beautiful colour but it reminds me of the sky.

• 80. At 7:07pm on 16 Apr 2012, Chipsouu wrote:

Blue color reminds me the sky..and the sea, for sure.
    It may remind the water, the freshness and especially Jodhpur, the beautiful blue city in India.

• 81. At 11:25am on 21 Apr 2012, jeongheekoh wrote:

blue is coolish colour and it makes me feel fresh.
    but sometimes it reminds me melancholy,sadness.

• 82. At 2:33pm on 21 Apr 2012, bae song eun wrote:

I love blue and it reminds me sky and water. blue is best favorite color to me. It makes me feel happy and Cool. so, I love ocean,valley,sky,aquarium... everything associated with the blue. and When I buy something, I always buy the blue except clothes. because I do not fit blue. It's really sad. Anyway I love blue and it reminds me sky and water.

• 83. At 10:24pm on 16 May 2012, Amanda Mandy wrote:

The colour blue reminds me the sky and blue sea. It comes me tranquility...

• 84. At 08:50am on 29 May 2012, The_N_satu_colaus wrote:

I love blue coz
    1. That colour makes You calm and if I'm in the mood of calm, I can handle any problem (Yippieeeeee)..
    2. My favourite's soccer team colour consists of blue and black, it means Nerazzuri Milan.. Forza Inter !!! :D

• 85. At 7:05pm on 06 Jun 2012, michelle1410 wrote:

I like blue color; it 's calm and peace. I like wearing blue clothes too, that remember me a lots of "souvenirs" from my studies

• 86. At 11:03am on 07 Feb 2013, laura_she wrote:

I associate blue with Florian, he 's always wearing blue. Even his eyes are blue...I suppose it makes him feel good, it helps to escape from reality and to think differently. It's also a dress-code that helps him identify and it reveals a not-so-shy personality.
    Someone who wears blue all the time is, to my mind, a dreamer and an optimist. Am I right?

• 87. At 4:14pm on 07 Feb 2013, Anais Andre wrote:

I associate the colour blue with the serenity because this is what I feel when I look to the sky or to the Ocean. But I also think that it's the colour of malancholy because it brings calm and thougths. This is the colour which circles the sun on children's drawings too, so it brings well-beeing.
    So that's a contradictory colour.

• 88. At 4:15pm on 07 Feb 2013, Julinette wrote:

I associate the colour blue with the sea, the ocean and the sidness.. thinks that a lot of people thing too.
    i adore the blue, it's a beautiful color.

• 89. At 4:21pm on 07 Feb 2013, marge11 wrote:

I associate blue with the sea or ocean and i associate this color with the feelings of freedom and peace when i am under the water.

• 90. At 4:22pm on 07 Feb 2013, Melissa wrote:

It's depend of the kind of blue, it could be ocean, sea, sky, sometimes it's cold...

"The earth is blue like an orange"

• 91. At 4:23pm on 07 Feb 2013, Ben31 wrote:

The color blue is the color of my friend's eye. That represents for me the loneliness in the sea of ice. It's a psychiatric hospital.

• 92. At 4:23pm on 07 Feb 2013, Romain wrote:

Blue reminds me of a good friend called Florian because he always wears blue clothes like the Smurph. He's a very nice guy !!!

• 93. At 4:24pm on 07 Feb 2013, Louis34 wrote:

For me, blue is the sky, the sunny sky, so associated whith peace, relaxation, having a nap in outdoor, sleep on the hammock.

• 94. At 4:26pm on 07 Feb 2013, Baidy wrote:

The blue color represents for me calm ! And I think of immediately the Ocean, the sea ! It's my favorits landscapes ! ! ! ! !

• 95. At 4:27pm on 07 Feb 2013, Chaa wrote:

I love the color blue ! For me, blue represents peace, serenity. It also reminds me of the sea or the sky. It's soothing !
    It makes me feel happy, calm.
    I think it's the best color !

• 96. At 4:27pm on 07 Feb 2013, Florian wrote:

For me the colour blue makes me thinks of the sky and freedom.
    I like blue, especially clothes, it is my favourite colour. I have all clothing blue, jeans, the cap...

• 97. At 4:27pm on 07 Feb 2013, jack wrote:

I associate blue with mystery and infinity : when my eyes are viewing sea and sky, I wonder what is there over and I irrevocably fall into infinity!

• 98. At 4:28pm on 07 Feb 2013, satvafou wrote:

I associate the blue color with the sky so that means it could be the calm and freedom and peace, insofar as it means the cloud may come with the rain and the thunderstone.
    The blue color makes me think of the green and blue belts so to my studies.
    The blue color significates too the emptiness

• 99. At 4:29pm on 07 Feb 2013, Pauline11 wrote:

It's the colour of a great sky when the sun is shinning and the colour of my jumper today.
    I think it's a paradoxical colour it can be soothing or cold.
    I like this colour!

• 100. At 4:29pm on 07 Feb 2013, claire wrote:

The blue color reminds me of the smurfs because their skins are blue and they're so cute and funny that when I think about the smurfs that put me in a good mood.

• 101. At 4:30pm on 07 Feb 2013, melina wrote:

Blue color reminds me of the Chakra of the communication (The chakra of the throat)
    Blue color reminds me of the infinity, because when you see the ocean, there is the horizon, the immensity...
    Blue is the favourite color of a friend (Flo !)
    Blue color reminds me of also, the calm, the sky, and the eyes of my sister =D ♥

• 102. At 4:30pm on 07 Feb 2013, Awa wrote:

For me, and lot of people I guess, blue represents sky and sea, which I associate to freedom.
    I love this color, it makes me dream, and think of enjoying things !

Downloads