Last updated at 12:58 GMT, Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Express English: Entrepreneurs

Every week we ask you a different question. Hear what people in London say, then join the conversation!

If you could start a business what would it be, and why?

Join the conversation. If you could start a business what would it be, and why? Use the form below to let us know.

The Express English team

People in London told us about the businesses they would like to set up.

One man said he'd love to open a shop to sell second-hand books. Another man said he'd like to do something that would inspire dreams so he would like to start a football coaching academy.

A woman told us she'd like to set up a dance school, and then branch out into making her own clothes.

Did you know?

Fact

The number of 16-24 year olds in business in Britain has gone up from 26,000 in 2008 to over 30,000 in 2010.

Language tip

'A start-up' is the name given to a new small business.

Cultural tip

It's important to have business cards with your name and contact numbers on if you want to do business in Asia.

End of Section

Now tell us what you think

If you could start a business what would it be, and why?

Comments are now closed.

Comments

• 9. At 8:39pm on 02 Jan 2012, stefania wrote:

If I could start a business I would start a "music&food" store, a place where people could buy music and food from allover the world and weekly attend a class about how to cook recipes from different Countries.I think it would be interesting learn new recipes while listening good music.
    Stefania

• 10. At 8:44pm on 02 Jan 2012, Emanuelrocha wrote:

I think I wouldn't start any businesses even if I had the money, unless I could dedicate most of my time to it. The risks are too high, as the market trends are always changing, so that what you can make a profit out of is one thing one minute but another the next one. If even banks go bankrupt, what would be of a small shop or something like that in the event of a more serious economic crisis? I think I'd invest in real estate instead. That's something you can make money with and whose value tends to go up as the world population increases (that is, unless you have too much, because the government might tax it).

• 11. At 10:24pm on 02 Jan 2012, jmaldi2012 wrote:

I have worked for more than 20 years in automotive industry and so I would start my own business in assesment. I really believe I could have some customers and they would be happy with my services. I'm seriously thinking about this adventure.
    Who knows....

• 12. At 07:33am on 03 Jan 2012, Doris wrote:

If I could start a business that I love to open a clothes shop with small bar, but not only put clothes into the shop. 50% for shoes and 50% for clothes.

The important things is I could import cloth from Korea, because all Taiwanese love go shopping for Korea clothes.

• 13. At 09:44am on 03 Jan 2012, yaseminpelin wrote:

ı would start up a food business, ı studied about this section in university and ı like to see the pleased face of costumers.

• 14. At 10:14am on 03 Jan 2012, Sarah wrote:

I'd like to set up an art school. I think, it would be useful because we can be creative and try lots of techniques. My opinion is the creation is the best thing in the world.
    Nowadays in this rushing world everybody needs to relax and laugh.

• 15. At 12:03pm on 03 Jan 2012, narrosgirl wrote:

I wouldn't like to start any bussines. Despite I'm a creative person I don't like to be risponsible for all the decisions or for finance. But if I were forced to set up a bussines, I would choice a clothes shop for children. A short time ago, I would choice a bookshop, but I think it isn't a good idea now because of the digital book.

• 16. At 4:27pm on 03 Jan 2012, siva wrote:

I would like to start a super market.This is a fast world, so people would like to buy all items under one shop. I always focus more profit and gives good service to people. I feel this is most easiest and profitable....................

• 17. At 4:52pm on 03 Jan 2012, krishna wrote:

I would like to open a restaurant. Initially I would like to start the business by running one restaurant and then gradually spreading the business across different locations. I would like to establish a standardized process for preparing delicious food so that different people in different location can have same taste. I would also like to make good layout of the restaurant to attract the people. With this business I can earn more money and can become rich man very soon.

• 18. At 5:35pm on 03 Jan 2012, Kazimir wrote:

I’m going to start the on-line game business. For instance, I establish a game where you need to find a place on the map using the GPG positions or a hyper-link using a search-engine. All members make entrance fees and the game starts! There are three prize places.
    I think if you have a creative mind you can come up with the brilliant idea to start your own business.
    But I’ve got to tell you that in many countries there are a lot of governmental and law obstacles which could prevent you from getting your aim. For example it could be both the corruption and high level of taxation and add to this another large reason – the weak economy situation.

• 19. At 8:18pm on 03 Jan 2012, Juan wrote:

I'd like to start up a business related to crop food like corn, potatoes or any fruit and could distribute them directly in my country, or export it.

• 20. At 8:31pm on 03 Jan 2012, Tereza wrote:

I probably won't start a business. But it yes, it would be probably some kind of cafetteria. I like the peace and the intellectual mood there.

• 21. At 11:38pm on 03 Jan 2012, AICHA wrote:

I'd like to start up a traditinal restaurant in a tourist town; it will be a benific project . I will do what it takes to success my busniss.

• 22. At 02:10am on 04 Jan 2012, Cindy wrote:

Hi, everyone, This is Cindy new arrived here. I am so happy to join this topic. I would like to share some experuences about the China small and medium enterpriese how to estalished a company.

• 23. At 07:07am on 04 Jan 2012, chitra12 wrote:

Well, I would like to open my own restaurant in a central location of my city where special delicacies of different countries will be served to the customers. There will be separate sections allocated for different countries where people can visit and try out country-specific delicacies and also get a taste of the cultural mix of the various countries.

• 24. At 08:13am on 04 Jan 2012, anan20 wrote:

If i could start my own buisness, it would be a center in a country called "re-decorate your self" people can join this center which will have different groups with different cultures, according to the cultures that people prefer in that country.
    through dialy interactions with the group and by engaging people in a dialy experiences and practices, people will be trained for living with a new values and beliefs, at the same time they will feel the same pleasure associated with those atmosphers they loved, which they has long wished to travel to it during the year to live in it and to have same feelings of joy.

• 25. At 09:44am on 04 Jan 2012, m_myada wrote:

I,d like to start up a kitchen for cooking a healthy food in particular for children

• 26. At 10:44am on 04 Jan 2012, dwh202 wrote:

I've already started my own business. I'm a storyteller. People said it would be hard but if you are passionate, many things are possible. Now I make my living telling stories and teaching English.

• 27. At 10:45am on 04 Jan 2012, Mark wrote:

In fact I am planning to open a business in my country, Brazil. I am planning to run a product flowers company. In my seach I realized that this is a great market that are increasing quickly.

The main focus that I am plan to do will be able to help fusions in this industry and with that the flower market will getting better.

Nowadays flower's marketing in Brazil moves four billions and it is increase so fastly.

So, have someone know about this market?

• 28. At 12:43pm on 04 Jan 2012, Virag75 wrote:

I would like to open a tea-house. It was the first time in 2005 I went to a tea-house with my friends. I was very happy there and I made a decision to start an own business.

• 29. At 1:55pm on 04 Jan 2012, CaptainMorgan08 wrote:

In my opinion it is not easy to start up the own business. The major problem might be the risk to loose everything.
    In my surrounding for instance some entrepreneurs went bankrupt during the financial crises. They have worked hardly their whole life and even hardly ever indulged in holidays. The money they had earned was more than you can earn as a clerk until.
    Nowadays these peoples need the support from the government.

Different features are necessary to be a good and successful entrepreneur: Firstly have the knowledge how to manage the business. Secondly special expertise in the field you are focusing and last but not least there is the tenacity and persistence.

• 30. At 3:04pm on 04 Jan 2012, Nele100 wrote:

I would like to set up an organic market. I would love to tell people about healthy diets and would offer self made bread and cakes as well as lunch dishes without additives and pesticide. Furthermore could my customers get recipes how to create delicous and vegetarian menues.

Monthly I would give talks on the harmfulness of conventionally produced vegetables, fruits and meat and so on. I would try to point out the coherency between nutrition and lifestyle diseases.

And once in a while I would offer cookery/bakery courses like how to bake wholemeal bread... sorry could not stop, its a real dream!

• 31. At 4:00pm on 04 Jan 2012, MAURHO wrote:

If I could start a business I would start a new sport center with a lot of activity in it. The members would do the introduction in all kind of sport like athletic, football, basket, swimming, rugby, volley and at the end of the first year I would address them at the sport more suitable for their potentiality

• 32. At 4:40pm on 04 Jan 2012, castleontheriver wrote:

I think that to establish a business, although outside small , is required to reconcile the personal desire with the social and market reality. For example, just for my personal desire I would establish a bookstore or a travel agence. But, observing the social and market reality, I think that a computer-related business would be more appropriate. In addition, establishing a business always requires knowledge to minimize risk.

• 33. At 6:13pm on 04 Jan 2012, abcoor wrote:

I have a lot of interests and it's really difficult to chose between them.
    Maybe I'll start up a garage to repair cars and other automobiles.

• 34. At 00:27am on 05 Jan 2012, Din Islam wrote:

If I'm asked to tell about starting a new business, I would like to tell that my plan is to open a computer and/or mobile software firm. The reason behind this plan is because I like the computer world or more specifically the internet world. I like to browse different sites, downloading softwares of different types and to see their efficacy on computer/mobile. I become amazed when think about it. Its like 2nd entity of human being, its the result of their thinking. I wanna make many softwares of different kind. I wanna make a team and wanna work together so that we can share our thoughts. You know many brains make a task easy. When think that my thinking is working with me, I amazed myself.

• 35. At 03:07am on 05 Jan 2012, choyang1ho wrote:

Key performance of Business is relationship between buyer and seller. From this view we can make a money, sustain business worthy and expand business more. So I want to help people to start relationship with stranger as a bridge to link each other. I would like to call this matching management business to have get qualified candidate for their special purpose without any effort.

• 36. At 06:42am on 05 Jan 2012, risamamachan wrote:

I would like to start the nursary business for working woman. The nursary is not normal child care-only type.
    It is both child care and cram school for famous elementary or junior high school. It can teach music, English, Math, and the person who want to learn or practice. In this center, children can be taught and practiced as they hope. It promotes children's social ability and mental ability. I would like to start such kind of business someday...

• 37. At 10:12am on 05 Jan 2012, salih wrote:

Speaking as a person who works private sector, I never dream to set up any business. Private sector is so challenging and difficult compared to puplic sector. I'd like to work private sector.

• 38. At 11:53am on 05 Jan 2012, Alex TI wrote:

I would like to set up an IT company. I have been working in IT sphere for 7 years and have a great experience here. Location of my firm could be Ukraine or Russian. There are a lot of clever developers, managers they are able to solve complected tasks and produce a good quality products as a result satisfy customers. I am pretty sure that it happens very soon.

• 39. At 12:46pm on 05 Jan 2012, El-Laz wrote:

If i could start a business i would like to set up a Language Learning Institute , where everyone can attend linguistic and cultural courses for a small amount. I would like to establish this Language School as i am interested in Linguistic and i love to learn foreing languages.

• 40. At 4:11pm on 05 Jan 2012, diana motrescu wrote:

If I could start a business today I would open a chocolate shop like in the movie "Chocolat" where I could put all my creativity, imagination and senses at work to create sweet dreams and little tasty miracle for the little ones. I would be a chocolatier that embraces refinement, grace and style to enchant our senses.

• 41. At 4:29pm on 05 Jan 2012, Kandan wrote:

If I'd start a business, I would open a small IT company since i am in this field already. So I'd go each and every company for get the contract .I will share my profit to the orphanage children and sponsor for educating a child. I am waiting for this moment to come in Life.I am working hard so hopefully I'd achieve my target in feature. :)

• 42. At 5:56pm on 05 Jan 2012, basak wrote:

I would like to open a patisserie.Actually I'm not really good at cooking but I could do my best when it comes to delicious things.Also It would be great to meet people,learn about people's tastes,make up or try new recipes...Moreover,running your own business makes you feel more independent and confident.To sum up,I could be so happy in my own patisserie...may be I could have a chain of patisseries!!!

• 43. At 8:32pm on 05 Jan 2012, student07 wrote:

If I have the chance to start my own business I would like to do something with my creativity. I have a good feeling for colours and for esthetic things. Not only in fashion even so in furniture or architectial things a have a good eye. Perhaps I would start to study architecture or to learn to tailor some special clothes. But for the moment this is only a dream :-)

• 44. At 02:08am on 06 Jan 2012, Face wrote:

If I could own a company, I want to do something which can help people. Such as The Big Issue, TOMS , or (RED) are all good examples!

• 45. At 03:44am on 06 Jan 2012, David wrote:

I think I'd like to start up a movie rental store, and set up a entertainment center, I can do my business and enjoy latest movie.

• 46. At 09:00am on 06 Jan 2012, Warasiri wrote:

Well, If I could start my own business. To start with I would like to build a medium size apartment for rent in business areas or in the vicinity around universities in Asia. And provide the clients with all the facilities, nice surrounding and good services. Then a few years later I will make it bigger hence it depends on the market demand in that area. The result why I want to do it is because I am sure I can do it well. And I think it maybe a good investment for a long term.

• 47. At 7:28pm on 06 Jan 2012, Rostovchaning wrote:

If I could start my buisiness, it would be a manufacture for producingnano-technologies products.

• 48. At 06:50am on 07 Jan 2012, mygodot wrote:

I would like to start my own school in my hometown. Education in my place means only academics. I want to create a new dimension to education. I need to show my people that education is not all about academics. I have a strong feeling that i could liven up my small town if I start my own school in 10 years time.

• 49. At 09:29am on 07 Jan 2012, FRANZ wrote:

If I could start something I think I'd like to have a Night Club.

• 50. At 12:34pm on 07 Jan 2012, Lassana wrote:

If I had to create a buisness it will be a ingeneering office, because i work in this sector and there is a good perspective for the futher.
    The speciality will be probably the renewable energy and the électrical studies in industrie

• 51. At 4:16pm on 07 Jan 2012, Alexandre Silva wrote:

Mainly in this beggining of year I am thinking a lot about run a new business beside my day job. For while I do not know yet, but I am sure I will find out something to do. I wish I could write a book or e-book about Healthy, Money, Habits, a book kind of self-help , but I am not sure if I am prepared for that. Who knows. Regards,

• 52. At 7:22pm on 08 Jan 2012, Lebkuchen wrote:

If I had the chance to start my own business. I would open a dance club in a location near the city centre with popular house music, good drinks and cheap prices. Everyone from the age at 18 were welcome. For me that's a dream with the hope I can realize it in the fear future. With that night club I could do very much money and a good thing for the society: entertainment and a place to meet new people!

• 53. At 9:52pm on 08 Jan 2012, alex wrote:

I thought about make some business company, but every time I realized that it was not very good idea. I'm searching and searching new ideas,because I really want to set up my company!

• 54. At 07:53am on 09 Jan 2012, Nun wrote:

I would like to help everybody more beautiful and look good , especially women, so I would love to start clothes and cosmetics shop with free beauty course for my customers.

• 55. At 5:09pm on 09 Jan 2012, kurdishkolik wrote:

If l could start a business,l could choose tourism sector and set up a company for rent a car. It's easier getting money than others. It's an useful thing l think.Many people don't drive their cars when they go far away from a country to country or to city...(This is in my opinion of course).At the same time,they need a car to travel,to walk around,to metting,to conference and so on..So, car rental companies help these people..
    Best regards :)

• 56. At 10:46am on 10 Jan 2012, Ganka wrote:

I'm a student of Journalism Department in Ukraine. I'd like to establish media school for boys and girls which are interested in journalism. Children's newspaper or radio broadcasting - as for me, it is good idea for their development. They will create their own team, they will take photos, write journalistic's articles and for example review of interesting films. Children will be engaged. Moreover, they will get to know how avoid harmful media influence for them. This issue is extremely important in modern life.

• 57. At 6:15pm on 10 Jan 2012, Tatyana wrote:

I'm fond of mountaneering and mountain-climbing. I'd start an aventure travel company and organize treks and climbs in Russia. It would be interesting, but not very profitable business.

• 58. At 09:46am on 11 Jan 2012, Syed Mohammad Zohaib wrote:

I am computer system professional. But from a long time invested money in Stock Exchange to make money. Moreover, now I am no more interested in Stock Exchange. Therefore, I am planning to draw all the amount from it and begin new business that is invest money in hen feeding. This business has less or zero percent chance of loss. In my point of view Entrepreneur is better than job, whether in the same profession or viable profitable business. Furthermore, if someone is not capable enough to do business full time, therefore, part time is a better option. But, in any case everyone should have a part time or full time business.

• 59. At 3:27pm on 11 Jan 2012, Christian Velilla wrote:

I would like to start a language academy when foreigner can learn spanish because for me it`s an amzing language, a little bit difficult but everything it's posibble if you dream it.

• 60. At 3:51pm on 11 Jan 2012, Angela Morante wrote:

I would like to open a restaurant with a little bar where the people can share a cocktail or a cup of wine. I would have a good DJ playing cool music and creating a good atmosphere to all my clients but some nights I'd like to have on stage a good musical group. The food would be healthy with a good presentation, because that is a perfect combination on the table of a restaurant. It would be my perfect business because if I had to stay there I'd be happy and the regards for me would it be great!

• 61. At 4:01pm on 11 Jan 2012, jhon wrote:

if i could start a business i would have a imports company because is my profession y will learn to negociate not only with others countries, with others cultures too. meet the world is one of my dreams and whit my company i can do it.

• 62. At 4:11pm on 11 Jan 2012, Andres wrote:

I'd start a music production studio... mostly for electronic music.

• 63. At 4:21pm on 11 Jan 2012, Deathscythe_Ghost wrote:

I'd like to have an international restaurant chain, exporting all kinds of spices and food from all over, that'd be so awesome. And when business is good, then perhaps I'd start my own videogames company, it could start with something small, polishing some ideas and why not, it might become something really big.

• 64. At 4:25pm on 11 Jan 2012, daniela93 wrote:

I would like to have a bookstore as many here, but the different thing is that i want people to go to write their favorite thoughts and then it wont be just a bookstore it will be a knowledge house. I hope to do it soon.

• 65. At 4:38pm on 11 Jan 2012, tatiana trujillo wrote:

Travel guide, because is funny could learn diferents leanguages and people around the word and maybe later could travel to others countries... to work or just fun. :D

• 66. At 4:48pm on 11 Jan 2012, Cristhian Perez wrote:

well, im a foreing trade student, at the moment i don't know, but i think that will be something about import or export, so i would like to start a company who sells products in all the world, maybe some new product or something like that. at the moment i'm gonna wait to finish my studies and after that search more ideas.

• 67. At 4:55pm on 11 Jan 2012, Juan David wrote:

I would like open a tourism agency in order to many people over the world know about Colombia beauties, and the colombians know many places over the world !!

• 68. At 8:54pm on 11 Jan 2012, svetlana wrote:

Like Diana Motrescu, I have a similar wish. Yes, definitely, it would be a pastry shop. I`d probably make various cakes. I was collecting old cake recipes. My mum makes the best cakes in the world. She has a good sense of measure and she can recognize a good recipe when she reads it. Maybe one day, I persuade her to start our own business.

• 69. At 11:35am on 12 Jan 2012, Delf28 wrote:

Hello,
    I would like to open a bed & breakfast, or a gite, to be my own boss...i hope in 15 years...

• 70. At 12:52pm on 12 Jan 2012, tare wrote:

well if i could start a business,i really don't know what i would do. my reason being i am not a business person.i am more of a contract kinda guy.but if i were to involve my wife,then we would open a shop selling children stuffs....u know clothes,shoes,toys and stuffs like that.note also there would be an extension of the shop selling wedding gowns and accessories.that's her dream shop.

• 71. At 04:14am on 14 Jan 2012, Nedira wrote:

Entrepreneurship, I like that. I expect in this year I start it. If you have any idea for me? I really need it...

• 72. At 11:49am on 14 Jan 2012, Marc wrote:

Hey guys, it's very intressting for me read about all those great business ideas from people around the world. Actually i work since 7 years for a leading wholesaler in germany as a trade professional. However i dream for a entrepreneurship of doing something different, a firm that operates international. My knowledge allows me to set up an onlinestore which works fine to establish a productrange of many varieties. It's a kind of import & export business i dream for. Actually it's properly a hard but not impossible competition. I am running for doing something that will help me improve my english skills and let me set up more international contacts. If i could i would be pleased to share my deeper thougt with persons who'd like to meet this business section as well. Contact me on Facebook :D

• 73. At 1:00pm on 15 Jan 2012, anthony wrote:

If only I could, I'd like start up al little businness, just to give people the opportunity to realize their dreams.
    I still don't know how, but it could be usefull to improve job creation across the world.

• 74. At 04:23am on 16 Jan 2012, Dilla wrote:

Be an entrepreneur is one of my dream. If I can build my own business, I will build my own restaurant. It's because my hooby is cooking and i like culinary. I think if i can have restaurant is very interesting. Culinary business is one of business that never die, along the human still alive in this earth. Because everybody need to eat. So, one day I will build my own restaurant and give my good services to my customer...

• 75. At 8:40pm on 16 Jan 2012, Auvray wrote:

I am Interior Designer and I practice ceramic as a hobby. I dream about opening a shop to sell very beautiful and original furnitures, lightings, ceramics and objects that a really like. I imagine a very well looking space, well thought. I would like meet young designers and show theirs works, as well as working as an interior designer in the same time. This requires a lot of money, so I don't think I will be able to do it.

• 76. At 9:22pm on 16 Jan 2012, Jade168 wrote:

If I can set up a business, I will open a restaurant. A huge restaurant which offers all my customers Asian food. I think that most of Europeans don't know very well about oriental food and they always have a bad consideration. In my opinion in Asia the food is wonderful and there are a lot of delicious plates. Sorry if I only think about food, because I think that, for a healthy life, we should eat healthy food.

• 77. At 03:29am on 17 Jan 2012, love you 12 wrote:

I love doing business a lot.I have a plan that I will set up a coffeehouse like the coffeehouse in the "Friends".There will be a warm and comfortable place to come.

• 78. At 07:43am on 17 Jan 2012, BABIKER2012 wrote:

If i have enugh mony i wuld open big company precudes many items -indstrial agriclutral .company contains multi companies and stores and facturies and fides- the iams of these company are helping all the people around the world and progress the economy in my country

• 79. At 8:12pm on 17 Jan 2012, zartasha mustafa wrote:

well! if i would start up a bussiness that would be a making clothes because i love to wear dresses and designing so i would be open ready made stylish designer clothes 's shop .and defintely when i wil become a fashion designer then i will open the shop.

• 80. At 02:05am on 18 Jan 2012, henry wrote:

• 81. At 5:01pm on 18 Jan 2012, candy wrote:

My dream is to open a flower shop , not too big, just need one or two person to run it. I want to open it near my home amd may let my parents help me in which way they can find some interesting things to do after retired. i would like to decorate the shop very beautifully and attractively. I can know some friends by running this wonderful shop.

• 82. At 5:50pm on 20 Jan 2012, Luwia wrote:

I believe that to establish a business, you need to have money, luck, ideas, will. I would like to have my own restaurant and invite my friends to enjoy yummy scrummy meals:)
    Aslo last monthesi thought that i would like to have handmade shop, where the things will be done by students, pupils. Because nowadays young generation wastes time sitting in front of the computers,doing nothing. That would be great, if young ppl can do some Christmas decorations by their hands, can color easter eggs, make cards, or do vases, small angels, jewellery, whatever. There are so many young talented personalities,and they even don't know that. Moreover selling products will show teens that job is important, pocket money too. Maybe my idea can't be named "business", but I like it

• 83. At 7:15pm on 21 Jan 2012, BENCHRA wrote:

Always behave in approach and less avoidance!
    Nothing ventured, nothing is gained!
    Look around you! Those who ran the risk, have a better life

• 84. At 7:18pm on 21 Jan 2012, BENCHRA wrote:

• 85. At 11:07pm on 22 Jan 2012, Jose Daniel Gamez Rodriguez wrote:

Hello,

It´s one time more in this site, It´s good for me...I would like have a company of international bussines (importation and exportation) through of it I can visit many countries around the world and to know people of diferents cultures. This is a excelent oprtunity to practice my english and to learn other languages. I want learn portugues, gemany, french, etcétera, It always be a gold for me.
    Other reason I love the big cities with high building such as New York, Shangay, Hong Kong, Vancouver, etcétera. To eat and tipycal meald.....

• 86. At 6:29pm on 24 Jan 2012, caduet wrote:

• 87. At 4:10pm on 26 Jan 2012, tanya259 wrote:

I really like starting my own business and I would like to be a wedding planner.why?because I think that I`m a good organiser and I really love everything related to the wedding:reception, the cake, flowers...and now people are too busy and I think that it could be a flourishing business

• 88. At 08:10am on 27 Jan 2012, meriord wrote:

I´d like to create a new bussiness. I believe that to establish a business, you need to have money, luck, ideas,and be creative.
    i also think you need good mates to colaborate.
    My ilusion is to create a new company that give a smile to people and satisfy my self

• 89. At 08:10am on 27 Jan 2012, miguel aznar wrote:

I have always wanted to open a skate-surf shop in Miami. I want it to be next to the Miami ink tatoo shop. For me its not so important to earn a lot of money, i prefer working in the thing i like and i enjoy. Opening this shop would be a dream becaming truth.

• 90. At 08:14am on 27 Jan 2012, carlos navarro wrote:

If I could set up a business it would be a sport shop, because i love sports,especially football. I would first try to have success as a small business in my city, and they i would like to expand and be a multinational. I know its not easy, but if I work hard I could probably do it.

• 91. At 08:19am on 27 Jan 2012, mariacalvofdz wrote:

Of course I would like to open my own bussiness, being my own boss, deciding my own projects... It would be an architecture study, I know what the actual crisis related to architecture is like but I think that every single bussiness is in the same position so I would focus my company on public buildings such as museums, concert halls, sports stadiums, parks, town halls and all this stuff.

• 92. At 08:19am on 27 Jan 2012, Juan Salvador wrote:

I think I would like to start with a record shop. I'll send vinyls, Cds, DVD concerts, and books of music (specially autobiographies of important musicians of all time). I would like to have a nice and little establishment in a pedestrian street in the town center, and i'll buy second hand stuff to sell it again. I'll be specializing in the 70's music, and i would like to own rarities of different groups. I think taht's one of my dreams and i would like to come it true!

• 93. At 08:21am on 27 Jan 2012, Patricia Vazquez wrote:

I think I wouldn't start any businesses even if I had the money, because in my opinion the risks are too high. If i have to do it, definetly it would be something related with the world of internet, because now a days internet is everywhere and everyone can use it. It's very simple to send some "product" by a web, it can arrive very easily to everywhere. Also i think im good with the computer so that would be an advantage to me. Patricia Vázquez

• 94. At 08:22am on 27 Jan 2012, carla sanz wrote:

if i could start a business i would create a new company of law international services for all those people that are spanish but live aboard.

• 95. At 08:23am on 27 Jan 2012, Isabel Boguña wrote:

If i had to set up a company I would like to have an academy where people could learn to speak fluently 2 languages in 2 years. I will only need a flat where classes could take place and a few teachers of english and french.

• 96. At 08:23am on 27 Jan 2012, mar wrote:

I would like to create a company because I have a future plan like traveling to different countries or improving some languages.

• 97. At 08:24am on 27 Jan 2012, Laura wrote:

I would like to create a nursery. I really like being with children and playing with them. I think it's a very interesting thing because you are helping to educate children since they are born.

• 98. At 08:25am on 27 Jan 2012, Beatriz wrote:

If I could create a company it would be a language enterprise. I think it's really beautiful and productive. It would be destinated to children who are interested in learning other languages like French, Chinese, English, Italian and so on.
    Depending of the children marks, they could receive a scholarship.

• 99. At 08:26am on 27 Jan 2012, maria wrote:

If I could start up a business I would open a shoe shop in the city center. It would be associated to my mother´s one, which is near my house.
    We have been talking about it in order to expand the business, to make bigger our costumers and our benefits.

• 100. At 08:27am on 27 Jan 2012, Patricia Vazquez wrote:

If I could start a business, I would definetly create a shopping web. The internet is nowadays used by millions of people and little by little it has become essential in our lives, that's why I think that this kind of business could be really successful. In adittion i love the fashion world so i would enjoy so much buying and selling clothes.

Paula Vidal

• 101. At 11:52pm on 28 Jan 2012, yoly wrote:

I think I would like to start with an Adventures shop. In the shop, the people that likes the hiking, will buy everything necessary as boots of mountain, backpacks, water bottles or anything that they need to enjoy a good trip to the countryside to relax and enjoy seeing the nature. I would like to have this shop in a place of mountain because I like and I think it would be a nice place.

• 102. At 08:11am on 31 Jan 2012, Kelly who wanna Eng fluent wrote:

I've had a dream of having a coffeshop on my own.
    when I did parttime jop at a coffeshop, I made a various of coffee. I like decorating coffee with milk, cream whatever.
    and when people told me it taste good I felt proud of myself.
    Based on my experience, It is easy to maintain coffeshop more than others.
    also I can do my hobby, whatever I want at the sametime.
    after quit my job, I will open my coffeshop and enjoy my life
    that's my dream destination.

• 103. At 11:47am on 03 Feb 2012, chadurala wrote:

unfortunately I don't have enough money to start a business but I'm dreaming it - because my monthly salary is enough to do nothing. I don't know when my ambition will be fulfill and get relax from my financial stress. anyhow sometime I feel very happy when I see poor people around me they are getting very less money than what I'm earning monthly. reality is rich people not looking the poor people they are always thinking how to become more richer and richer.

• 104. At 2:09pm on 04 Feb 2012, 7amada wrote:

i would like to start an postgraduate educational center with an electronic liberary and internet access to all international magazines that will help them in their thesis , i addition it will provide traning courses in language and statistics. as my career as lecturer i see a great need to reform the next generations . this center will help to complete the university mission and treat the educational defects .
    in my country almost all postgraduates are craving for learning and upgrading ,this project will be gain financial and community profits . i dream to expand this center to all national and international universities and offer funds for fellowships for unique candidates

• 105. At 1:56pm on 10 Feb 2012, cristina wrote:

I would open a small restaurant in Montemayor del Rio, Salamanca, Spain.The reason is because, although I am not an expert cook, I like cooking. I own a small piece of land in Montemayor, a nice, cossy place protected by the UNESCO and my dream, when I became a retired, is to open a Catalonian-spanish cousine restaurant.

• 106. At 5:00pm on 10 Feb 2012, rasel wrote:

• 107. At 10:28am on 11 Feb 2012, DienFive wrote:

hi everybody!
    If i could start a business, maybe i sale smart phones like Blackberry, because i really like smart phone or high-tech notebook. maybe i open a football coffee bar where is fan of football can watch famous football match and drink coffee.

• 108. At 02:28am on 16 Feb 2012, Carolina wrote:

I would like to start a kind of business where I could help people become more self-confident and teach them how to use positivism to their advantage and learning their goals, as well as getting rid of their bad rude manners and start enjoying better spending time with people and sharing a broad smile even with strangers in the bus.

Life has taught lots of things related to that, and I can say I enjoy life way better now!

But I must say it wouldn't be that much of a business because I would charge for it, so...!

Downloads