Last updated at 13:03 GMT, Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Embarrassment

Every week we ask you a different question. Hear what people in London say, then join the conversation!

What's your most embarrassing moment?

Join the conversation. What's your most embarrassing moment? Use the form below to let us know.

The Express English team

This is what some people in London told us.

A man blushes to think of how he once walked into a lamp post while trying to impress a girl.

One woman remembers waving at someone she didn't know.

And one man still cringes when he thinks about how he once called a teacher "Mum".

Did you know?

Fact

Most people go red-faced when they are embarrassed about something!

Language tip

To blush is when your face goes red.

Cultural tip

If invited to someone's home in Egypt, take a gift but don't embarrass yourself by taking a bottle of wine.

End of Section

Now tell us what you think

What's your most embarrassing moment?

Comments are now closed.

Comments

• 1. At 4:36pm on 14 Nov 2011, nima wrote:

i was blushed when i was in Amsterdam for the first time and just shaking my head to answer people because i could n't understand what they were talking .

• 2. At 5:51pm on 14 Nov 2011, kezia82 wrote:

I always feel embarassed when I have to talk in public: I blush and I tend to speak too fast in order to finish as soon as possible.

• 3. At 6:07pm on 14 Nov 2011, aidas70 wrote:

I was highly embarrassed when I mixed a man up while I was talking to him and took him for another one man ,because they both took after each other.During the conversation I was surprised by the changes of his life and I mentioned it to him (I took him for my workmate's brother but he was another man I had met before just once).He could not understand me nor I him either!Because we both had no time to talk we stopped having our conversation quite quickly and separated.Several days later it struck me who that man really was.I was so embarrassed , I called myself a complete idiot!

• 4. At 6:10pm on 14 Nov 2011, Kazimir wrote:

I used to be embarrassed for many times but the most recent was the most embarrassing one. I was in the subway with a girl I liked a lot but just in seconds I felt myself very bad and lost consciousness. When I recovered I blushed a lot because that girl was scared and pale. But anyway we are good friends now and that embarrassing case made us closer.

• 5. At 6:44pm on 14 Nov 2011, castleontheriver wrote:

An embarrassing moment?. Well, I have several. One is when I notice after writing my comment in this forum that I made ​​a mistake off English grammar or simply typing. That's when I realize that ... I have much to learn this language!.

• 6. At 7:14pm on 14 Nov 2011, roohi wrote:

The girl sitting beside me in the bus was having my purse in her hand.As i saw,i shouted at her but a person nearby standing told me that i droped my purse when i took nap for a while and she woke me up to give that back to me,it was the most embarrassing moment of my life.

• 7. At 8:47pm on 14 Nov 2011, bomsan wrote:

When I was travelling in a country side waiting for a bus at a bus stop, an old woman approached me warily. She stared at me with vague smile telling me " Boy, you look like a girl."

I was really embarrassed...because I was a 'GIRL'...
      That had happened long before.

• 8. At 9:40pm on 14 Nov 2011, Bacira wrote:

My son and I were in a party last month and I was very embarrassed when a man approached us for a chat. During the conversation, he always meant that I was a sister of my son.

• 9. At 11:59pm on 14 Nov 2011, Cida wrote:

Someday I was coming from job trying to take my bus. I was crossing a crowded gallery in the city with a very sensual waddle when suddenly I slipped down and fallen lying. It was terrible! Then some people came and helped me to stand me up but I was so ashamed that I caught my purse from the floor and went ahead without look back.

• 10. At 01:59am on 15 Nov 2011, oliver wrote:

I'm very embarrassed just some days ago. I was planning to apply for another job, and told my best friend about my intention. She informed me that our old teacher had just been granted by an NGO for doing a research. The grant seems very big. She then advised me to ask our teacher for an assistant position. Yes, I followed her advices but infact my teacher didn't get any grant. He replied to me surprisingly if I was writing to someone else. The moment I read his response was so embarrassing.

• 11. At 02:38am on 15 Nov 2011, monik2336 wrote:

I'm usually blush all time, but I remember once in Roma, I traveled alone and i thought that i must spoke in english so I prepared a couple of questions so as to try to make me understood, but when I asked "where is the train station?" a girl answered me in spanish, I felt embarrassed

• 12. At 02:46am on 15 Nov 2011, Blackhole11 wrote:

When I was young, 11 or 12, I embarrassed when I called a stranger women ,"Mum". My friend laughed so much, so embarrasing, I blushed and went home. ^^.

Now, I think I never make a funny mistake like that...

• 13. At 04:26am on 15 Nov 2011, Duy Quang wrote:

A falling on the ground of the swimming pool in front of a lot of swimmers! It really embrassed me and, of course, it hurt :-) . My face became red and i immediately stood up and walked away as soon as possible!

• 14. At 05:11am on 15 Nov 2011, nazish wrote:

i was blushed when i went to my kid's school to pick him up from school and when i went back to the parking area i opened the door of my car and suddenly i got shocked to see some one else was sitting on the driving seat and when i saw the car then i came to know that that was not my car,and the driver of the car was looking at me with shocking expression and then i said sorry to him and ran towards my car

• 15. At 06:10am on 15 Nov 2011, simclare wrote:

I usually tend to mumble out something dangling in my head while walking. Eventhough I am careful not to be taken myself weird by others, I sometimes forget where I am. The moment I come to see some people stare at me talking and gesturing to nobody is most embarrasing.

• 16. At 07:48am on 15 Nov 2011, Koresa wrote:

I was embarrased, when being upset I was talking to my colleagues turning the air blue an suddenly saw my chief following me. Though he went pass carrying it off well, I m still cringe when think about this acident.

• 17. At 08:06am on 15 Nov 2011, Vera_Kuzub wrote:

It is embarrassing when you saw a person, came to him, asked him and then realized that you made mistake. It was not familiar person.

• 18. At 10:01am on 15 Nov 2011, narrosgirl wrote:

I get a lot of times embarrased because I'm a very vague person. So it isn't easy to me choice a only anecdote.
      I was a teenager of sixty years old and I was in the school, in a half-time. I played the fool whit my friends on the dais classroom. The dais was in front of the door, and the door in front of teacher's room door. I don't know how it hapenned: I tripped an land like a ballet dancer. I sliped, crossed the door and the corridor, I pushed the teacher's room door (it wasn't locked) and I stopped in front of the atonished teachers. I got up and apoligised. They didn't punish me.

• 19. At 10:51am on 15 Nov 2011, regina hess wrote:

All my lifetime is plastered with embarrassing moments. Here is one concerning not being educated, in this case the language English: When I was an 18-year-old (a long, long time ago), I met an African student who read an English text to me aloud.
      I interrupted him because I insisted saying his pronunciation wasn't correct. We had a dispute, because I thought, all letters of the latin alphabet were worldwide spoken equally like I had learned them at my school. - But despite that he wanted us to marry.

• 20. At 10:59am on 15 Nov 2011, regina hess wrote:

Now I am again embarrassed because of not being educated, this time concerning computer-use. I don't know, how to make sure that this comment-mask appears only once.

• 21. At 1:23pm on 15 Nov 2011, sri wrote:

I am always embarrassed since i can't speak and write good & fast english

• 22. At 1:34pm on 15 Nov 2011, Elkagirl wrote:

One day, I called my colleague standing about 3 metres from me. But he didn't turn his head to me. I shouted out his name thrice but still he didn't show any response. Suddenty, I realised that I didn't call by his name but his friend's name that was always on my mind.

• 23. At 2:29pm on 15 Nov 2011, RV_1987 wrote:

I am usually blushed when I sing on the stage, in front of many people. The more crowded the more embarrassed I am. Poor me!

• 24. At 2:40pm on 15 Nov 2011, cuicui wrote:

one of my most embarrassment moment was that i went into the wrong toilet . when i entered into it , i didn't notice i was in the men room . i was brushing my hair in front of mirror , at that time i saw a man out his room in the mirror . i blushed ,then i run out that room as soon as i can . that was terrible .
      haha

• 25. At 4:04pm on 15 Nov 2011, tommy wrote:

Two years ago, I was visiting the Celestina castle in Italy. The guide told to my group to be careful about the little tricks of the castle. She told us that some entrance was built in a way people may bang their head as they arrived running to conquest the castle in the middle era. I was just not paying attention what she was saying thinking I was just too smart to fall in these little traps. After 10 seconds I banged my head at the first entrance door we walked in. My head was exploiting but I keep saying people I was fine. Obviously I was not!

• 26. At 4:24pm on 15 Nov 2011, Soler wrote:

In a past time I got embarrassed very often, because I was shy. Now it happen rarely. I can recollect one fact from my childhood time. Me and my friends from neighbors was preparing concert. I remember that it was quite serious for us and even we invited all our neighbors.There were many songs and dances. So when I was dancing one of dance in motion i got slip down my shorts and everyone noticed my underwear. It was really embarrassing. I got red-faced. However I keep my head and quickly lift up it and continued to dance :-)

• 27. At 4:38pm on 15 Nov 2011, rubisphool wrote:

my most embarrassed experience was when I had a challenge which I have to meet 2 foreigners and persuade them to say "xin chao vietnam" (means hello vietnam).And I saw a old couple,I talked with you abt my duty,but the husband told me that he didn't have time for me.I was so shy because I was so impolite not to ask them first: excuse me,could you give me one minute?

• 28. At 5:47pm on 15 Nov 2011, tugce can wrote:

I think ıt was three years ago. Normally between me and my grandfather, there has been a distance since ı was a child. It was ın the morning, he was staying with us for a few days and lying on the bed. I and my brother were watching cartoon on tv , my favoirite one. ıt's music was so funny..I had thought he was sleeping before ı started to dance. I hadn't done so interested figures like that before . But suddenly ı realised that my grandfather were looking at me and smiling. I was so embrassed. ı stopped dancing at this moment pretended like nothing happened. I really blushed.

• 29. At 10:36pm on 15 Nov 2011, happiness wrote:

When I was on the tube, a man stared at me smiling constantly. SO, I thought he was completely interested in me.
      After I came back home, I saw a mirror in the bathroom, then realized why he was laughing at me.
      Because there was something dirty attached on my face.
      I was under the delusion that he had been impressed on me.

• 30. At 11:26pm on 15 Nov 2011, MvonHammersmark wrote:

One of the most embarrasing moments was when I was walking down the street and I stopped in front of a car and used the window as a mirror. Suddenly, a man opened the window and smile to me :)

• 31. At 08:24am on 16 Nov 2011, salih wrote:

I encountered my most embarassing moment when I asked girl out to somewhere for speaking and meeting. After asking her out, she said why? I was taken aback, I didn't really expect to this question. I envisioned before to ask her that she would accept the meeting with me or in worst scenerio, she wouldn't accept for some special circumstances. After the hers question, I said that I wanna meet you much better and close, that's the purpose of asking you out .Then she said no, it is not possible to arrange this kind of meeting. I even couldn't ask why, I just say ok and went there immediately. I shamed after this conversation. Above all, this girl is my university friend so we have to see and speak us each day.

• 32. At 2:10pm on 16 Nov 2011, Kandan wrote:

I am embarrssed when i went to Grocery shop on First day after arrived to UK since I don't have much knowledge about UK coins . I had Coins on hand but it was difficult to calculate pens so Cashier itself collected all my coins and taken howmuch cost for the things and gave the remaining coins. my face blushed at the moment since they would have thought that i am uneducated. :)

• 33. At 6:37pm on 16 Nov 2011, TheFugitive wrote:

An embarassing moment of my life was when one day I bumped with the forklift a water pipe inside the factory where I used to work, the water flowed from the cracked tube like a waterfall! My mates and I tried to close the valve but this was broken.
      Finally, after a lot of time and many difficulties we made it, but we were all soaked, the room was flooded like Venice under the high water and my boss was anything but happy...

• 34. At 7:41pm on 16 Nov 2011, Jose Daniel Gamez Rodriguez wrote:

hello,

I have been any times embarrarsed so remember three years ago when I visited New York in the migration check-in desk the official to said me please came with me and we went straight ahead to other office who asked me many questions about my visit to New York. I didn´t speak english in this moment i felt very nervous but I answered slowly all questions...
      One year later I lived one simillar situation in Altlanta airport when two migrations´official cofused me with a criminal in Minesotta who had simillar name like me. They said to me please came whit us and them other woman interroate me for one hour. Afther that she said to me Mr Gamez no problem wellcome to USA

• 35. At 06:19am on 17 Nov 2011, Marina wrote:

After work, I headed back to the hotel where my boyfriend and I were staying. When I was trying to open the hotel room for so many times, the card key didn't work, then I decided to ring the bell hoping that my boyfriend would open the door. Within few seconds I heard a woman voice from the room shouting "who's that?" I was extremely furious, swearing to myself, thinking how dare him taking a girl in our room. Before the girl opened the door, I spotted that the room number was'nt mine, that I was on the wrong level! then I quickly ran, I was so embarrassed and never tell this story to my boyfriend.

• 36. At 08:00am on 17 Nov 2011, Danish Qureshi wrote:

I went undergo the embarrassment recently when I was at a marriage ceremony of friend’s brother. Actually it happened to me when friends asked me to take theirs' photographs while using a cell phone of one of my friends. Though I had not used the cell phone before but took it as a challenge and asked them to get ready. As they were ready so I asked them that should I have to take the snaps from close or far vision? Then one of them laughed at me and got me realized that I was holding it from wrong side. This situation made me very confused and even I forgot that the location of button that from where to click for the images.

• 37. At 3:06pm on 17 Nov 2011, LA Zhang wrote:

well,i always fell embarrass when i have to speak in front of strangers

• 38. At 6:10pm on 17 Nov 2011, Dmitriy Azarov wrote:

I was embarrassed, once I was crossing a road and my friend grabbed my hand that made me stop and fall at the middle of the road.

• 39. At 8:16pm on 17 Nov 2011, lilapop wrote:

In UK, I was embarrassed when I bowed to my neighbor bending my neck following my previous way of greetings. I realized instantly in England people usually say hi, but at that time I sometimes forgot and couldn't stop myself from bowing to older people!! Whenever I did that, I got blushed and people just smiled back knowingly.

• 40. At 02:25am on 18 Nov 2011, Emanuelrocha wrote:

I got really embarassed one night last year. An elderly aunt of mine had come to visit us with my granny and ended up staying over. As there weren't enough beds for everyone, I went to sleep on the sofa. Once I couldn't get to sleep, I stayed awake until about 3 a.m. During the night, my white-haired aunt got up to drink some water, and walked by the sofa to turn off the light. Then, when I saw her with her long hair and in a similarly long nightdress, I screamed in fear. When we both realised what had just happened, we got both embarassed. The following day, when we told the rest of the family what had happened while they were sleeping, we all burst into laughter. That was both embarassing and funny at the same time. Although it may sound like something I saw in a film, it did happen to me!

• 41. At 11:44am on 18 Nov 2011, Sergii wrote:

I got emberessed when I was working in the restaurant .There was sunny day outside it and the geust said goodbye to me and I reaplied goodnight ser.He was complicated little bit but anyway smiled whispering to himself yes it might be a good night today.

• 42. At 12:33pm on 18 Nov 2011, Linda wrote:

Some years ago a was asked to guess how old is my colleague.
      I said about forty and he was much younger. My answer heard many people and everybody was surprised. I felt really embarrassased.

• 43. At 00:28am on 19 Nov 2011, kyoko wrote:

I was so embarrassed when I slipped and sit on old man's lap accidentally on crowed train.I was too ashamed to see him.

• 44. At 3:10pm on 19 Nov 2011, nashvilleb wrote:

I was blushed when I asked a patient''Do you speak English?D-O_Y_O-U- understand English?'' and she told me''I am English.I am from London'',We were in Italy in A&O department........

• 45. At 8:14pm on 19 Nov 2011, maher alklady wrote:

the moment of embarrassement is when you can not remember the name of your friend when you present your friend to other.

• 46. At 8:19pm on 19 Nov 2011, Mr Nobody wrote:

The most embarrassing moment was when I was trying to get my faculty because there was an exam which I had to visit but I couldn't do it finally. I had drank a milk that morning and that is why I had to return home. My stomach was hurt strongly.

• 47. At 12:20pm on 20 Nov 2011, Jamaluddin wrote:

Embarrassment has been one the biggest anxieties in my life and the life was frequently embarrasing for me when I was a child. I had not good talent to talk to people and my friends were often blaming me for my mistakes even those who were grown up and were more confident than me.
      I remember tha day I fart infront of many friends and I felt so much embarrassed about that wich caused me to cry and become sad.
      It is really wrong when parent or family try to embarrass a child when he/ shen has not enough ability to do everything right.

• 48. At 4:43pm on 20 Nov 2011, Françoise P wrote:

I had to meet a friend the last monday and I forgot our appointment. When I realize it, it was too late and I was very embarassed.

• 49. At 7:38pm on 20 Nov 2011, Maceireland wrote:

I remember once, during one of my long trips by bus and after a stop-off, I rushed to attend my physiological necessities, slipping myself into the toilet booth and wondered at how clean everything was, including the seat. After finishing, I washed my hands completely ignoring the two women who possibly were looking at me as if I was nuts. It was then when I walked past the door I dewn on the two women staring at me, realizing until the very last moment I had been using the ladie's toilet!

• 50. At 7:50pm on 20 Nov 2011, basak wrote:

When I was second grade at school I had changed my school.It was the first week at school.In Turkish lesson all of the students in the class were looking up the words from the dictionary except me.Because I had no idea about the alphabet!I haven't learned the alphabet in first year of the school(I guess my old teacher had forgotten to teach).The new teacher asked me to look up a word from the dictionary and I started to look up from the beginning of the dictionary.(I still remember the word's first letter.I'm sure it was 'm').I was so embarassed and I learned the alphabet that day.

• 51. At 06:36am on 21 Nov 2011, Madeeha wrote:

I was really embarrassed once at a dinner when i put rice in the quarter plate that was meant to keep bread in.

• 52. At 08:00am on 21 Nov 2011, mona wrote:

hi
      nothing is coming in my mind that if there is any moment when i felt embarrassed. Well i m not saying that i never felt embarrassment but wright now i m not getting any thing hmmm.......

• 53. At 5:24pm on 21 Nov 2011, 3ama wrote:

I had many embarrassed when I took english with many mistake

• 54. At 02:12am on 22 Nov 2011, noelgmr1 wrote:

The most embarrassing moment was when I put a different pair of shoes on. I didn’t notice it until my niece made me aware of it in the bus station, far away from home.

• 55. At 1:19pm on 22 Nov 2011, manurdk wrote:

Maybe one of these moments was in Birmingham, when I asked the hostess in a hotel: "Do you have a bathroom available?"
      And she said: Yes, a bathroom to sleep in?
      I answered really happily: YEAH!

• 56. At 05:57am on 23 Nov 2011, fofh wrote:

one of my embarassing moments is when i was with my uncle in our way home, drinking a pinapple juice, the car jumped over a speed bump , and i split the juice over my clothes ! i asked for a tissue, but there was none, so i just had to bear it until it dried

• 57. At 11:33am on 23 Nov 2011, Yulia wrote:

I was so embarrassed one night. My friends and me went to the bar. It was a cocktail party there. Bartender was showing how to make cocktails and from time to time took one person among the guests in order to help him and taste the cocktail. Our table was close to showing venue. And no surprise that bartender took me out on the stage. We were making the cocktail and everything was allright. But when he offed me to try it I had just realised that all eyes of the bar on me and felt very nervous. My hands were shaking and it was the most embarrassing moment!

• 58. At 4:32pm on 23 Nov 2011, aileen_218 wrote:

When I was a senior student, and once during the few minutes befor taking an exam, I went to the wrong toilet which is for males. That was really embarassed. But fortunately, no one was in it and no one saw the scene. I guess it was the most embarassed moment in my life and I hope it is.

• 59. At 6:01pm on 23 Nov 2011, Dina wrote:

Actually I'm very shy so I often get embarrassed but I can't remember the most embarrassing moment. I'm embarrassed when I say something stupid or make mistakes, when someone laughs at me etc. And I always blush. It's so annoying!

• 60. At 04:32am on 24 Nov 2011, khoa nguyen wrote:

When I were fresher in university, I'm very embarrassed for making friend with a girl. At the time, I have attention a girl who studies English with me in my university. I often blush when I catch her eyes. I think she make me crazy. But I'm very shy to met and talk with her. The last day of English course, I get all my courage to write message to send her. Unfortunately, She don't reply to me. My world is falling apart. But I never give up, When she come back her house, I follow to her. When she drop her book, I know My opportunity has come. I come near her and take a book for her. She thank me. That is love story of me. In the end, six year later, I get married with her. And now , We are very happy and have one child. ^^

• 61. At 3:24pm on 24 Nov 2011, ozgi wrote:

One day I was with my friends in a park.I sat down a chair then I fell from it.I was shocked because the chair seemed to me okay to sit but it was broken!Some of my friends started to laugh at me.After a few minutes I also started to laugh.May be its a normal event but in that time it was an embarrassment for me :)

• 62. At 05:06am on 25 Nov 2011, mariadefatima wrote:

my most embarrassing moment was when I was attacked by my own cat and people asked me what happened I feel embarrassed to tell them truth:)

• 63. At 8:32pm on 25 Nov 2011, wrobel wrote:

I was embarressed, when some friend of main did not shake my hand.

• 64. At 2:09pm on 26 Nov 2011, selcuk wrote:

3 years ago, in the summer, I was in my grandpa's village. That time my hair was quite long(a bit like a girl). And my friends were calling me as a girl to annoy me. But I was not caring. One day, while we were playing football, an old lady came and said to me: ''Who is that girl? I have never seen a girl who plays such well football'' And then, everybody started to laugh and I went crazy. I shouted to that woman and said some bad words. She went away but my friends continued to laugh. I felt really embarrased and ran to my house.

• 65. At 2:49pm on 26 Nov 2011, Alexandruccia wrote:

I'm quite shy especially with people I don't know. There a lot of things embarrassing me, in particulary every kind of thing that put me in the centre of attention. For example, I hate to speak in front of many people and I hate when they look at me! Hovewer, sometimes it has happened I had to speak in front of many people for my job and it was successfull despite I felt very embarrassed inside me!

• 66. At 3:31pm on 26 Nov 2011, SHAHY wrote:

I usually blush when I talk with a lot of people even if they are my relatives or and I am very shy but I hate that and I always try to change that

• 67. At 09:32am on 27 Nov 2011, eleni iasonidou wrote:

I always feel embarrassed when I speak English because I do many mistakes and I am ashamed when other people hear me

• 68. At 11:18am on 29 Nov 2011, odol wrote:

I feel embarrassed when i speak in a foreign language to someone because it always happens that i can't find the right words to say what I want. I'm quite shy when i have to say my opinion for first about something or when people look at me when i'm doing something....

• 69. At 2:09pm on 29 Nov 2011, marijana2 wrote:

One day I was walking down the street and sow one man walking in the other side of the road. I thought that was my uncle because he looked exactly the same.
      I was walking to him, waving and smaling. Then when I came closer I was so embarrassed because it wasn't my uncle.
      What a shame I didn't even know that man.

• 70. At 2:29pm on 29 Nov 2011, DJlanii wrote:

My most embarrassing moment was when I saw a group of girls and one of them interrested me a lot. So I walked to them and started chating with this girl, but my friends who were behind me started teasing me. The group of girls laughed when one of my friend were telling something embarrasing about me. I blushed a lot and I went because I couldn't continue the chat with her after it.

• 71. At 2:45pm on 29 Nov 2011, Angel wrote:

My Embarrassment moment:(!!!
      One day I was in talking mode in class I was talking a lot and with my friends. My teacher was talking about something important and I was not listening to her and she got angry at me. She separated me from my friends and she sent me to another group. I really got anger and I was so rude with her on that day and she was telling me to do something and I was not listening to her. She said that if I don’t listen to her she will write a report about me and I said ok you can. That day was such an embarrassing day for me and when I came to college the next day when I saw her I was so a shamed I was feeling so sorry but I was so shy I couldn’t say sorry to her. I still feel embarrass when I see her.

• 72. At 2:47pm on 29 Nov 2011, Angel wrote:

My Embarrassment moment !!!

• 73. At 2:54pm on 29 Nov 2011, sagopa wrote:

I had several embrassing moments but the most ambrassing moment happened at the party. i went to my Turkish friend's party in London but i didnt know English and there were girls and they were trying to talk to me but i was just shaking my head because i couldnt understand what they were saying.

• 74. At 01:47am on 30 Nov 2011, Choi wrote:

The embarrassed moment was when I bow to foreigners. I said "Hello" to them, but automatically I bowed to Them. They laghed a bit, it made me embarrassed.

• 75. At 11:49pm on 01 Dec 2011, Liridona wrote:

My embarrased moment was when I wrote a letter for the first time in English language to my friends who(they live in USA), instead of writing GUYS, I wrote: I LOVE ALL OF YOU GAYS...haha...I still feel embarrassed.

• 76. At 1:58pm on 02 Dec 2011, Yukari wrote:

In my part-time job, the same as my name of woman has.
      So, I am called from the other employee, the two response.
      Also, either I or the other person are calling, we don't know.
      Therefore, this is the most embarrassing moment for me.

• 77. At 09:23am on 04 Dec 2011, homme fatal wrote:

My car wouldn't go at all right when i had to start to the photo studio to confirm my album cuts last saturday.

More over, it left several minutes to take there, so that i must have been late if not started right then.

However, my car was invincible.

In the end, my fiance and I had to go to subway station and we were late by 20 minutes.

• 78. At 9:20pm on 04 Dec 2011, Petar from serbia wrote:

I alwayes feel embarrased when I get remembered what have i done last night while I was drank...:)

• 79. At 1:32pm on 05 Dec 2011, arielneculman wrote:

One day I went to the mall to have lunch, so I was in the food court at the peak time, it was crowded I bought xxl Chilean (avocado, tomato, mayo, says sage, and ketchup) at domino.
      It was huge 30 cm long. I was starring so I tried to bite it desperately. I don´t know how but the huge hot dog fell from my hands straight to my white brand new t-shirt! Everyone in the place turned to look at me! It was the most embarrassing moment in life.

• 80. At 1:33pm on 05 Dec 2011, GabboWolf wrote:

One day I went with my family and my class to the swimming pool.
      At that time, my brother was four years old, so he didn’t care about what people could say about him! So he got undressed and ran naked freely. My mom ran shouting madly behind him.
      At first it was very funny, but after a while it was very embarrassing because now I am the sister of the boy who loves freedom.

• 81. At 1:34pm on 05 Dec 2011, maca wrote:

At Valentines Day I went for a pizza at the restaurant with my boyfriend. While we were eating a waiter came and offered to take a picture for us, we said “yes of course”, I did my best smile, the man took the picture and showed it. I took a look at the picture and I couldn’t believe it. I had a piece of oregano between my teeth, my boyfriend started to laugh and he bought the picture!! I blushed. I was really embarrassed.

• 82. At 1:34pm on 05 Dec 2011, marcela wrote:

One day I was dancing in the park with my friends from the academy , we were practising a hip-hop choreography for a performance at a disco. I was rehearsing one of the most difficult movements, when all of a sudden, I slipped and fell straight to the ground. It really hurt. All my friends laughed at me.

• 83. At 1:35pm on 05 Dec 2011, Camila Santana wrote:

I remember one day of vacation, I was walking up a hill with my boyfriend and suddenly appeared a big spider, screamed out, oh my god! And I started to running so fast to my house, but a fell down, on a horse poop and ripped my pants
      After a few minutes I got up off the ground, I looked at my boyfriend and he was laughing so loud because he could see my underwear that was too embarrassing for me…

• 84. At 2:21pm on 05 Dec 2011, adolfo wrote:

• 85. At 2:21pm on 05 Dec 2011, diego wrote:

I felt embarrassed when my cousin were playing tennis beach and stumbled upon a hole in front of the girl who liked me and she laughed at me and remember me forever.

• 86. At 2:22pm on 05 Dec 2011, sara149 wrote:

I remember once when I was at Vishuquen Lake with my family sitting in the dock waiting for the sunset. When suddenly I heard voice I turned around and I saw a boy of mine.
      That I haven`t seen I tried to Stan up to give him a big hug but I lost balance and slipped I fell off the dock straight to the water. I was socked my friend still laughs at me when he remembers it! I was totally embarrassed

• 87. At 2:24pm on 05 Dec 2011, optimus prime wrote:

my most embarrassing moment .......
      One day i was running in the street doing exercise to keep fit when a bird attacked me scratching my head with it’s claws, I felt very bad because people around me didn’t understand what happened with the bird and and that was my most embarrassing moment. [Edited by Moderator for content]

• 88. At 2:28pm on 05 Dec 2011, bastian wrote:

One day I was In the way home and I met a friend that I liked since childhood. while I was saying
      goodbye I heard a strange noise , I blushed . I had eaten beans at lunch, I farted in front of her
      I was totally embarrased .

• 89. At 1:49pm on 11 Dec 2011, Saori wrote:

My most embarrassing moment is name because there are a lot of pepole who have the same name as me in Japan. Actually, there are three people whose name is Saori in my high school. So if freinds or the teacher call the name, the girl whose name is Saori and I would look back at them. It's very embarrassing.

• 90. At 3:47pm on 14 Dec 2011, bebo wrote:

a few days ago I was shopping and I found a new lip balm, I didnt ask about it I just put it on my lip... then I realised it wasn't a lip balm it was a new solid fragrance

I am so embarrassed since that day, the seller was laughing at me all the time

• 91. At 07:31am on 15 Dec 2011, Guy wrote:

Actually the most embarrassement happened when I was a kid. I went to a grocery shop to buy alcohol for my father.And there was a small ditch next to it,I saw several big fishes swimming in it.Then a old man told me to go back taking a nest to catch them.So I came back fetching a dustpan, but the old man had gone when I rushed back.
      Finally I realized that the fish were put here by the owner of the shop.And they are keeping them alive by putting them in the dying ditch.
      I hated the old man.

• 92. At 1:38pm on 15 Dec 2011, hind wrote:

reading all those comments made me feel that im not the only one that used to be embarrassed.Now,let me tell you about the embarrassing moment that I still recognize, that was on my friend's wedding, i was her bridesmaid. When she was setting hith her groom, he starts waving with his hand next to me so I went to see what he needs, then I've been surprised that he was waving to his brother which was just behind me, and it was really an embarrassingmoment for me.

• 93. At 07:33am on 30 Dec 2011, risamamachan wrote:

When my hair is a little long and I cut my hair over the front area. However, it is not so good. A little up and down can easily to find. So, I really embarrass to go to public space.

• 94. At 6:36pm on 21 Jan 2012, Ioannades wrote:

Unfortunately, I felt this feeling some months ago and it was very intense. It was my first day in university, in a foreign country. I went into the class and I told the teacher the number of the class while my voice and my legs were shaking. She told me the number of the course and I left the class because I thought I was in a wrong class. Then, I realised what she had said to me and I returned. Everyone was staring at me and I had to pass through all the desks to find a seat. To make things worse, I did not even know how to open my desk!!!!

• 95. At 6:40pm on 21 Jan 2012, Ioannades wrote:

Oh, I am also embarassed when I talk and everyone listens to me carefully, but I pass over it!! Also, I am embarassed when I do not know the people of a company!

• 96. At 4:31pm on 06 Feb 2012, 7amada wrote:

oh, these situations remind me by a situation that even when i remember it make me blushed although it was years ago , in that time i was engaged , my fiance's mother was so tough and pushing on me to the edge . that day my sister wrote to me a message on my mobile trying to calm me down and to restore the good relation , i was in a conference and i wrote back to her saying how is she a devil driving me to hell and alot of bad words and i cant endure no more such creature.
      two days latter i was visiting my fiance at home , i met her mother who looked on fire and said hay deeeear i received a message on my cell phone from you days ago , i said i dont and she showed me the message on her cell ooooh my god i sent the message to her istead to reply to my sister. what a woman
      waiting till i came home to enjoy the sadism.

Downloads