Last updated at 16:46 BST, Monday, 16 May 2011

Passions

Every week we ask you a different question. Hear what people in London say, then join the conversation! What are you passionate about?

Click below to listen to what some people in London told us, and see the words:

Join the conversation. What are you passionate about? Use the form below.

The Express English team

Lots of people get passionate about sport, politics or music.

One man was passionate about performing in the circus, because of the danger and the buzz of performing in front of an audience.

Did you know?

Fact

Englishman Gerry Wells is so passionate about radios, that he's filled his house with 1,200 of them and turned it into a museum.

Language tip

We say 'passionate about' but 'passion for'.

Cultural tip

The British are passionate about reading. They spend over 3,000 million pounds a year on books.

End of Section

Now tell us what you think

What are you passionate about?

Please note that we are not able to publish all comments and comments may be edited.

Comments

• 29. At 5:08pm on 13 May 2011, rmoharam wrote:

my passion watching football match like english league and spain league I enjoy it, also follow my country news in newspaper and TV sport, politics and economy

• 30. At 5:15pm on 13 May 2011, Sulli wrote:

I'm passionate about Shinee . They are a idol group in Korea . My mom always says that they are not real... But for me , i think they are very handsome , friendly and they do everything just because of fans' satisfactions . I don't care about other thoughts . They are my passion and i won't change . Love them . ^^ .

[Edited by a Moderator: A statement which might be considered offensive and would break the house rules has been removed.]

• 31. At 7:12pm on 13 May 2011, petrus82 wrote:

My first passion is my love, who I married 2 years ago. My second passion is archaeology, which I studied in Italy for a long time. My third passion is football. In fact I am very interested in soccer, particularly I support Inter since I was a child. My team has beaten Roma in the semifinal of Cup of Italy yesterday. Cheers!

• 32. At 7:46pm on 13 May 2011, anna_nguyen wrote:

passion is a essential element for success. I know. Sadly, i'm 21 now and i am still on my way to find my passion. I really know what i should do for my education, my carrier and my family. But i did things because i knew that i should do it, and that is my motivation.
    I love many things in my like....playing guitar, drawing, dealing with people, doing business, etc. But i haven't any thing among them which i want to dedicate my life for it.
    However, i believe that i will find it someday :)

• 33. At 00:51am on 14 May 2011, Diego Bernal wrote:

I´m pasionate about running, swimming and reading. When you run, you feel the challenge to continue and don't stop. When you swim, you feel as if the water were part of you. When you read, you can dream all the time, and you have all kind of feelings.
    The passion is the better way to feel that you're alive.
    If you do anything with passion, you'll be very hapy and all the people around you.

• 34. At 01:35am on 14 May 2011, Walter Vaughan wrote:

I am passionate for the conservation of the geo- & biodiversity !

• 35. At 02:50am on 14 May 2011, Mina Philip H Goubrial wrote:

I'm passionate about using Internet and I spend a lot of time in front of my computer, and I passion for spend weekends with my friends and the time go very fast with them

• 36. At 03:37am on 14 May 2011, castleontheriver wrote:

I'm passionate at the moment about computers. Before, I was passionate about painting or piano, but now I spend long time in observing and study, of problems and subjects related to the computers and computer sciences.

• 37. At 03:43am on 14 May 2011, Omar Falero wrote:

I am passionate about lots of things, but specially I have to confess that I am die-hard fan of Viking's history and languages. About the first point, I am considered a freak by my friends, because it is strange to be a passionate man about Vikings here in Uruguay (Southamerica). In the other hand, I love languages because they give me the chance to share knowledge with people from other cultures.

• 38. At 04:30am on 14 May 2011, ycchu wrote:

I am passionate about sports, especially like baseball and basketball. Even I hardly play ball with my friend. But I really like to watch "Live" game. That is a great experience to enjoy the competition in a game.

• 39. At 06:49am on 14 May 2011, Freda Zhu wrote:

I am passionate about travelling and learning languages.
    Travelling, makes me very excited to discover different cultures and enviroments. I am able to see how the other ordinary people to live in their way in many other countries. I will never ever stop my footprint to travel the world.

Learning language, is the other thing that excits me a lot. In another way, language can also reflect each culture. I have learnt english, spanish, and germany, currently I am learning french by my own. The only thing I hope is that i can improve my french as fast as i can at this moment.

• 40. At 07:08am on 14 May 2011, skiibaby99 wrote:

I am passionate about military stuffs, especially air force. Reading military magazines and watching military movies are all my favourite hobbies. Every time when I hear the aricraft flying through the sky. I will run to the balcony or the window to see it.

• 41. At 10:24am on 14 May 2011, francesco6576 wrote:

I love reading, above all novels, I do not miss a football match on tv, I like listening to music, all the different genres: rock, jazz, blues, pop, classical, but what I am passionate about is nutella: I find myself eating it all the time - on bread with peanut butter, on apples or strawberries, sometimes straight out of the jar, I am addicted.

• 42. At 12:08pm on 14 May 2011, vata-pitta wrote:

I'm passiaonate about languages and cultures of other countries, especialyy Asian, 'cause it' very exciting to learn about other nations, its history, religion, views. So I spend much time on exploring materials about it, try to read more about grammar and improve my vocabulary, that' s why it isn't surprising that i love my job as a freelance translator.

• 43. At 2:42pm on 14 May 2011, Eureka108 wrote:

I'm passionate about Kimono, Japanese traditonal clothes. Sometimes I spend all day long for reading a magazine of Kimono. I plan to get my own kimono and learn how to wear it. The good point for me is that it's easy to get the information because I'm Japanese.

• 44. At 3:23pm on 14 May 2011, JanoLexer wrote:

I am passionate about piloting planes. For the moment, I only pilote some small planes as a pleasure but I want to do it as a job for the future.

• 45. At 3:27pm on 14 May 2011, Mr Wilson wrote:

In Brazil everyone is passionate about soccer. When Brazil plays in the World Cup, everybody stops to watch. Soccer is in our heart, in our blood. We have passion for our players and coach.

• 46. At 4:38pm on 14 May 2011, suresh wrote:

I am passionate about hearing music, playing computer games, chatting with my friends.....................

• 47. At 5:08pm on 14 May 2011, Helen wrote:

I'm passionate about English and German. I try to read and hear something in these languages every day.
    Besides I passionate about travelling but unfortunatelly I can't afford much.
    My third passion is baking cakes. I think that home made cakes are better than those ones which we buy at the supermarkets and shops.

• 48. At 9:41pm on 14 May 2011, Taro1979 wrote:

I have been passionate for "child-care" since I had my daughter.
    Here in Japan, there was a thought that child-care is womens' responsible and men should focus only work. But recently the time is changing. There is a word "Ikumen"which means a man who participates in child-care passionately. As a "Ikumen" I've found that "child-care" raises not only children but also pare rents. Growing with children is great experience indeed.

• 49. At 10:18pm on 14 May 2011, Mujtaba wrote:

I really have a passion for learning English just in BBC learning website and I really want to read and listen every single words but I can't do it because there is too many topics. I really frustrated when I missed some topic

• 50. At 10:59pm on 14 May 2011, sherin Elhaddad wrote:

I passionate about reading and seeing movies . Both of them make me happy and feel like going out my self and traveling to different places and knowing diffrent people

• 51. At 03:04am on 15 May 2011, marceloos91 wrote:

I am really passionate about my future job: to be a doctor. Now, when i am still at the college, i already feel so exciting helping people and trying to make some diference in the world. So i think it will be amazing when i have finished my course.

• 52. At 04:26am on 15 May 2011, heo trang wrote:

I'm passionate about learning English on BBC channel. In order to ease tension after long working hours, and improve my English language skill, BBC's website 's the best choice for me. In there, I can update information about Business new, or get more knowledges in 6 minutes English. In the past, I'm always getting in the soup with writting something by English, but it 's totally changed now, thank to Express English, i can write everthing what i like although it 's not quite good. I believe that in the future i can do twice and three times as much, and become expert in English.

• 53. At 06:49am on 15 May 2011, lulu wrote:

My passion is to come int front of God and be with Him. I am passionate about reading Bible, singing hymns as well as praying. While doing these things, I feel like that I escape form the nervous and anxious emotion, and turn to peace and rejoicing of God and then let God abode in me and I in Him. Praise Lord give me such a passion about knowing and companying with Him.

• 54. At 11:22am on 15 May 2011, sfaaabdalaziem wrote:

Iam passinate in poetry,because it can express my whole feeling,also conversation in english am really fascinated by it

• 55. At 1:07pm on 15 May 2011, hong chau nguyen wrote:

my passion! i think that make a comfort, i like to work at hight pressure, that make me became creator, stronger and make a challenge. when i past the chalengen that made me satisfy and increase power.

• 56. At 2:08pm on 15 May 2011, gertraud wrote:

I am passionate about music and attend open-air concert. I also play guitar and like it to meet friends. My main passionate is travelling. Whenever I can I'm on a trip, if I could I would travel round the world. Sorry therefore I have not enough money. :))

• 57. At 2:29pm on 15 May 2011, marek40 wrote:

My passion is swimming, learning english, mountain trips. I don't mean very high mountains... I like just sit in a park and watching people how they behave. I can imagine what they think and what is imoprtant in life for them.

• 58. At 4:05pm on 15 May 2011, WanttoFly wrote:

I'm really passionate about reading(like british people as I see). When there is nothing to read in some periods I feel very bad and lost - perhaps like a drug addict in a period of withdrawal pains. It may be magazines(design, fashion, geography), newspapers, literature and so on, but every day I need to get an information. About anything. :-) After that I can think a little about it, come to any conclusions and discuss it with my friends - and it's also my passion. :-)

• 59. At 7:47pm on 15 May 2011, nourita9 wrote:

i'm passionate about movies,it's makes me feel calm end relaxing,also i'm passion for learning everything new for me,i love searching on the net and pick up new language.

• 60. At 8:34pm on 15 May 2011, Ieva wrote:

I am passionate about many things. Many interesting activities and hobbies are in the world. I can distinguish one thing - travelling. I could travelling whole my life and I would like to meet people, to know different cultures and write a big story about different lifes.

• 61. At 08:54am on 16 May 2011, hoangyen_mar wrote:

I really like to watch flim at cinema. I feel emotion actor in myself, the sound is very active in my head after office hour I often go to cinema to relax

• 62. At 11:32am on 16 May 2011, Ahmad wrote:

I'am passionate about reading books about self development , novels and pharmacy (because i study pharmacy) .
    and i too passionate to new technology
    and watching some animation series and the best thing i passionate to the house series .

• 63. At 11:48am on 16 May 2011, George wrote:

i am passionate about reading, i like reading, and i enjoy when i read books related to religion and computer science, and also i love to hear classic music because it help me to calm down.

• 64. At 4:08pm on 16 May 2011, crystal wrote:

I am passionate about hiking and walking. In the past, I have no passion about anything. Now, I started hiking and walking becase I have been painful on shoulder. It make me refreshed and less feel painful.

• 65. At 4:09pm on 16 May 2011, Yacine81 wrote:

I Passionate about Politics , Economics and sport , I like Watching Football matches and Cycling Races

• 66. At 4:29pm on 16 May 2011, Soler wrote:

I am passionate about my profession. I want improving my professional skills and be aware more and more and its never pester to me.

• 67. At 9:11pm on 16 May 2011, risingforce wrote:

I am passionate about playing guitar. Playing guitar is like to be in heaven. When I compose a new song, I feel so happy. But in my country I cannot earn money playing music. Due to this reason I am working at finance sector to live my life. Apart from this, my main purpose is to establish a safe future for my 2 years old son. Maybe in the future he will be a good guitarist as Gary Moore ( R.I.P. ). I want him to take his education in London. As a result, rock music will always in my life and will continue to relax me.

• 68. At 01:57am on 17 May 2011, Danniejp wrote:

I have passions for reading,in particular,history book about ancient Rome.And I'm also passionate about gardening.I like

making my balcony looking pretty and I can relax here.

• 69. At 06:35am on 17 May 2011, maggie wrote:

I am passionate about reading, walking, climbing and travelling.
    Every weekend we will go to park climbing the mountain. I read some religious book recently.

• 70. At 07:19am on 17 May 2011, Razakamandimby Nadia wrote:

I am passionate about singing and learning english

• 71. At 07:20am on 17 May 2011, yuice wrote:

For myself I am really passionate about aerodance. It is because it gives me excitement and happiness while doing it. It is also a way of body exercise. I do an hour aerodance at least once a week. It makes my body fit.

• 72. At 10:05am on 17 May 2011, Grace Ha wrote:

I am passionate about playing chess. I used to playing chess with my father when I was young. I have got 3 me(d)als including one gold me(d)al of chess competitions in my province. I feel relaxed when playing chess, and maybe it make me smarter ^_^.
    Now I can play chess every day with many friends all over the world through chess websites.

[Edited by Moderator: I think the word you are looking for here is medal, a kind of award or prize you win in a competition. Many medals are made out of different types of metal, including gold, silver and bronze.]

• 73. At 5:07pm on 17 May 2011, pin wrote:

I am passionate about playing music. While I was playing music, I felt like I was absorbed to a new world. My mind flew and I forgot every intensity. I can play piano, drum and guitar. What I want to learn next is Bass.

• 74. At 6:21pm on 17 May 2011, clotilde wrote:

I am passionate about music and movies, they really cheer me up
    nad make me feel good.

• 75. At 7:53pm on 17 May 2011, Thiago wrote:

I am passionate about music. Everytime in my life is surrounded for a special song!!!

• 76. At 7:55pm on 17 May 2011, Tohyd wrote:

Honestly, being passionate is something that changes in this colorful world. In other words,your interests are being influenced by our enviroment. one day you are interested to watch 3D movies and next day other subjects probably draw your attention. But for me there is only one thing to be passionate about and that is LIVING, you try to make it without knowing about the future.

• 77. At 8:16pm on 17 May 2011, melgarja wrote:

I am passionate about tv shows, They are funy and I spend every day two hours for them. Work passions me too, I come early every day and I do my best any time, I have worked since I was 10 years old and I have thought that I'll never retire.

• 78. At 8:59pm on 17 May 2011, magdaleena wrote:

I'm passionate about learn languages, especially English and Spanish. I have a time every day to do that, and I want to be so good, to don't have any problems to communicate in these languages. And my other passion is healthy food and sport, everything what make, that my body is in good condition. I'm also passionate about travelling, I read a lot about other countries, the monuments, the different cultures and I plan my future trips. Those are the most important, but I have many others small hobbys.

• 79. At 10:10pm on 17 May 2011, Luwia wrote:

Well, if you ask me, I would say without any heitation that I am passionate about Latin dancing. It makes me feel fresh after a hard day and always brings new emotions. After it i feel energy and am ready to do lots of useful and creative things. One more passion is languages. I can't live without them. The more i read and study, the more they influence on my life and only in a positive way. I am passionate about classic music too. I guess the last one is useless to comment. It washes away everything bad after a hard day.

• 80. At 02:05am on 18 May 2011, Randa90 wrote:

I really feel passionate about reading books. I always keep readig one book every week

• 81. At 08:36am on 18 May 2011, moutaz wrote:

i am passionate about political ( Palestine issue ), i can watch, read, talk about (Palestine , Islamic History and poet) all the time without feeling bored.

also am passionate about cartoon especially slam-dank & hunterXhunter .

finally i am passionate about dreams of marrying a good Muslim girl, she deserve my love and connect spiritually with me.

• 82. At 08:58am on 18 May 2011, vn_nghia wrote:

I am passionate about internet online game which is belong to strategy game. I have been played the game - Age of Empire which is Microsoft product for long time. Until now I have not yet stop playing this game. Every night, after finishing the work, i have played. This game teach me some things in life: you have always had the plan and target before you do anything; alway ask myself: why i do this and how can i do this.

• 83. At 09:25am on 18 May 2011, Thanh Phương wrote:

I am passionate about badminton and rock ^_^ . I truly believe that passion is an important element in our life. It does not need to be a big, grand, significant stuff; it's just something we are care about, something that is always appealing us. Furthermore, passion can be a great target in our life, live and make the dream come true. Sometimes when you are down in troubles, you think that life is meaningless to you. Thing again, you still have your passions, your dream which will help you to keep going on.

• 84. At 09:34am on 18 May 2011, maria wrote:

i am passionate about watching scary movies , it is take me to another world and makes me comfortable and satisfying

also iam passionate about Science fiction programs i spend most of my time reading and watching with out get boring...

• 85. At 2:39pm on 18 May 2011, dody wrote:

i am passionate about learning different languages I want to be a professional in the English Language also i am passionate about drown landscape.

• 86. At 2:49pm on 18 May 2011, anca wrote:

I am passionate about travelling...anywhere, the place is not so important. It gives me such an thrill the thought that I will hit the road to somewhere... I like discovering things about people, their way of living, culture, art, cuisine. There is always joy in seeing how different or alike we are. I am also passionate about music, especially attending live concerts. This lets emotions flow away... for me it is overwhelming. And lately I have been passionate about learning Spanish, it is a language very close to my soul...

• 87. At 3:51pm on 18 May 2011, Crazy_Mary wrote:

I am passionate about walking in mountains. I don't belive that anyone here didn't mentioned about this.
    Mountains are breautiful, full of power! I love especially polish mountains - TATRY.
    My second passion is music. I can't imagine life without this element. Music is everywhere where I go. Always in my mind, always in my headphone :) The most lovely band which I adore is PEARL JAM, I can listen them all day.
    Also, I like reading books ( different books) watching movies, running. I think I can write about my passion a lot :P

• 88. At 4:43pm on 18 May 2011, wilddaisy012 wrote:

I am passionate about music. My passion has been affected by my parents. When I was young, I almost listened to music with my parents every day. And now, I still listen to music when I have free time and feel very happy.

• 89. At 05:46am on 19 May 2011, doradora wrote:

I'm passionate about figure skating. I like jump, dance and music... all of components of figure skating.

• 90. At 08:49am on 19 May 2011, Yaourt wrote:

Well, I'm passionate about playing online game, i'm crazy fan of DOTA. My parent often complaint me about playing game, but for me, playing game is not only make me cheer up fresh after hard working-day but also make me smarter, nimble and overcome many challenges with different gamer.

• 91. At 09:17am on 19 May 2011, yerihahaha wrote:

I'm passionate about cooking, walking, and meeting people.

I feel like I'm drawing pictures while I'm cooking. Chopping ingredients and adding them into others are excatly the same as creating art works. I think I love to make something new and unique by my intention.

There are some reasons that I have to walk everyday. I have a problem with sleep. For me, it's not easy to fell into a deep sleep in a short time. I need from 30min to 2hours to fall asleep at night, so I belive that using my muscles in the day time helps.

Whenever I feel stressful I meet my friends or at least call them to releive stresses. It's a good way to blows away stress chatting with minded people.

• 92. At 10:54am on 19 May 2011, hoangphuong0806 wrote:

Comics (especially manga, manhwa) are exciting. I can read them all day without feel boring. I'm also passionate about adventure novels (as Tibet code), movies. I often go to cinema twice a months.

• 93. At 2:07pm on 19 May 2011, Allen wrote:

I am passionate about programming. I favorite program language is C#.

• 94. At 2:42pm on 19 May 2011, Chunhua Li wrote:

I love painting so much. I love do it by myself and enjoy paintings in different styles. When I have time I hold my brush and describe the real things put on a table in front of me with those colors I prefer. Unfortunately, I have no opportunity to learn paint professionally, and even now I can not practice the scenography in the correct way. I learn it all by myself, but I will not give up, it is the most important passion for me for I could draw everything in the life and put my own feeling into them , I could express the understanding of the life.
    Now, I live in a small room with my husband, there has not enough space for me to lay out the easel and also I had to prepare an entrance examine for doctor' degree, so I have not use the pallette for a long time. My latest painting was completed when I was in my pregnancy in Oct last year.
    I believe one day I would go to Paris, London, Italy etc. to learn from famous artists and have my own picture show.

• 95. At 2:54pm on 19 May 2011, kiwi wrote:

• 96. At 2:55pm on 19 May 2011, kiwi wrote:

I am passionate about learning languages. Currently I am learning English, I hope I can speak this language fluently, then, I can travel to other countries alone.
    Another reason that I am passionate about English leaning is the teacher. I have an English teacher who teaches grammar very well. He makes me want to learn this language more.

• 97. At 4:10pm on 19 May 2011, mimijune wrote:

I am passionate about learning a new langugue and mastering it. Actually, I can read and understand well a document in English but to speak is still a difficulty to me. I use to speak outloud (to myself) but it seems not as effective. As i'm in France now that i have no chance to have an English friend to talk with.

I'm also have a passion for cooking and gastronomy. My favourite emission is the Master Chef.

• 98. At 4:12pm on 19 May 2011, Alice wrote:

In fact, I have a lot of hobbies as reading, trekking, going to the beach, being in contact with the nature... but I really passionate about Languages, cultures and dancing.... I love dancing especially samba, forró (brazilian rythms). Music and dance makes me happy.

• 99. At 01:11am on 20 May 2011, Jose Porfiro wrote:

I am passionate about books and economics.

• 100. At 04:50am on 20 May 2011, Ronald wrote:

I'm passionate about surfing the web especially auction web site because it can satify shopping addicts just like me.

• 101. At 10:47am on 20 May 2011, shahed wrote:

i have passion of learning English.i love lessening to Audio and auditory method.i love to repeat its and shooting and be load when i repeat its.i loved to have scary sound and i waned to be best English speaker in the word!!!!!!!!!!
    and the second passion of mine. really first passion of mine is money, a lot of money. because money caret power and power is necessary for me like food and water! i love money......

• 102. At 12:34pm on 21 May 2011, k_faruk wrote:

I'm passionate about learning especially languages and cultures.

• 103. At 05:23am on 22 May 2011, myrockyroad wrote:

I am passionate about dancing. Music has been part of my childhood environment, therefore my feelings are associate with different sorts of music. Lastly, expressing myself through dancing allows me to interact with others in a natural way.

• 104. At 4:48pm on 22 May 2011, Guilherme BIspo wrote:

Each one has your passionate for something, but I believe that it depends from age to age, even from the background and so on.

I am really passionate for my family and I'll always do anything to protect them!

Kind regards.
    Guilherme Bispo.

• 105. At 07:58am on 23 May 2011, Simonchen wrote:

I have a passion for learning English,I like English.As you know if you work in Europen or American company,English is very important.

• 106. At 04:09am on 24 May 2011, Jerry wrote:

I am passionate about being a volunteer learning English. I am full of happiness and thanks during helping people.

• 107. At 6:27pm on 24 May 2011, SokoL wrote:

I'm passionate about attending business training, listen smart people, listen how the achived success in their life. Also I passinate about running in the morning._)

• 108. At 8:27pm on 24 May 2011, Olga Stepanenko wrote:

I love my work madly. Drilling rigs, smell of crude, production facilities, real oilwoman)

• 109. At 10:49pm on 26 May 2011, julieta wrote:

I am passionate about reading literature and also music it's another great passion for me, I listennig to music all day it makes me feel better.

• 110. At 00:36am on 27 May 2011, Yilin wrote:

I am passionate about reading and cooking.Recently I find many audio books from internet that gives me a new way to read.It saves me a lot of time becase I can read books when I am doing housework,gardening,cooking ect. I am really enjoying listening books!
    Cooking is another passion of mine.I have several signature dishes which are famous among my friends.I like cooking Chinese food and Thailand food,the spicy taste and smell and the colourful presentation always give you good appetite.

• 111. At 00:39am on 27 May 2011, Sean Kuo wrote:

I am passionate about photography and travel, even I don't really have that much time to do that, I spend most of my time in the office.

• 112. At 04:16am on 29 May 2011, Natalie wrote:

I am passionate about English.I read and learn English everyday,everytime.There are so many things to learn in English.I am not only learn about words,phrases...but also the world's culture,traditional,music,movie...It makes my learning English become more interesting,so I am very passionate about English.

• 113. At 10:38am on 30 May 2011, massoud wrote:

I am passion about rockmechanic application in geothermal reservior. also religion topics. I spend my time on studying about rockmechanic.

• 114. At 11:20pm on 31 May 2011, Alberto José Salas Morales wrote:

I'm passionate about achieveming my academic goals which let me to go ahead with my proffesional improvement. People have different targets in their lives, but my nowadays is getting my Master, travelling abroad and getting a better job.

• 115. At 1:35pm on 01 Jun 2011, winas wrote:

I'm passionate about learning English and I get passion for BBC learning English .

• 116. At 11:32pm on 01 Jun 2011, Israelps wrote:

I'm passionate for people from everywhere, family and friends.

• 117. At 01:43am on 02 Jun 2011, barbosa wrote:

Im passionate about bbc radio, by internet now I have omproved my knowledge hearing it.

• 118. At 01:48am on 02 Jun 2011, barbosa wrote:

my name is barbosa i`me brazilian I`me passionate about bbc radio via internet I have improved a lot.

• 119. At 03:21am on 02 Jun 2011, an attractive girl wrote:

I'm passionate about Fashion. It's destiny.

• 120. At 01:13am on 03 Jun 2011, fookung wrote:

I am passionate about Watching movie and learning language from movie. When I watch movie I most likely to do criticize about movie or make a rating for movie if maximum is ten I will give 7 up to 10 for great movies that i must do it again and lower 7 score may be just only one time

• 121. At 1:21pm on 03 Jun 2011, Victoria_West wrote:

I'm passionate about books and music. I usually read a lot. And I enjoy listening to different sorts of music: classic, rock, folk. Also I like discussing books I've read and songs I've listened to with my family and my friends. We can have quite different opinions, but we still remain friends, and this is wonderful! So I'm passionate about my family and my friends!

• 122. At 2:57pm on 05 Jun 2011, Yulia wrote:

When I was a schoolgirl I have a passion for chess. I played it 10 years. But unfortunately I don't have time fot it now.
    I am passionate about learning English now. I try to study English every free minute. Also I passionate about travelling, yoga and music.

• 123. At 7:29pm on 07 Jun 2011, Animesh wrote:

I am passionate about football and my work. It brings me joy, when I see a footballer running on the pitch having a definite goal in their mind to achieve.

• 124. At 3:16pm on 08 Jun 2011, Ganzisean wrote:

I'm passionate about listening and singing songs.
    Everytime I fall into some music, I listen to that all the time. I suppose MUSIC makes me feel good, sad, joyful and calm. In addition, occasionally music makes me recall the past like..when We listen to some music which ex-lover used to listen to often, we could think her or him.

• 125. At 9:28pm on 10 Jun 2011, Halah Muhammed wrote:

i m passionate about learning anything , just learning ... i also have a passion for being painter when i was young i thought i would be a great painter but it didnt work coz i changed my way in life its the destiny .. actually i have to thank the gud for his choice for me indeed he did the right for me but for a while when i have a pencil in my hand i draw uncounsiosly .. :) i hope i could come back to my old passion as a [hobby] and far from my busy life ...
    [Edited by Moderator: suggested correct word in brackets above]

• 126. At 8:28pm on 11 Jun 2011, royperu wrote:

I'm passionate about languages because it gives the chance to talk to people from different cultures and learn about their culture too. I'm now learning English and it really makes me feel relaxed when I do it. And the other passion I have is music. I think music is something universal and it's everywhere you go. Life without music would be crazy.

• 127. At 8:15pm on 13 Jun 2011, dody wrote:

I'm passionate to get job and also I'm passionate to achieve my goals because i wanna to regained my self confidence.

• 128. At 05:46am on 14 Jun 2011, krichhariya83 wrote:

I am very passionate to learn new thing that's why usually i spend much time on internet to search new thing. Professionally I am a Graphic Designer sometimes I look for new design, graphic application knowledge, related reading. thus, I am also very passionate speaking English. As and when I get the change I communicate in english

Downloads