Last updated at 16:46 BST, Thursday, 07 April 2011

Anger

Every week we ask you a different question. Hear what people in London say, then join the conversation! This week, what makes you angry?

Click here to listen to what some people in London told us, and see the words:

Join the conversation. What makes you angry? Use the form below.

The Express English team

This is what some people in London told us about their pet-hates:

Other people's suffering and human rights abuses can make us angry.

Mostly it's other people who annoy us: people who want to pay for a cup of coffee with a credit card, people who are big-headed, people who aren't considerate.

But, not everyone gets angry. One woman of 84 says "Life's too short to get cross."

Did you know?

Fact

When they're angry, people, like animals, often try to make themselves look larger.

Language tip

'Go ballistic' is a slang term meaning to get very, very angry.

Cultural tip

Standing very close to someone can be a sign of anger. But how close? That depends on the culture, so watch others and learn from them.

End of Section

Now tell us what you think

What makes you angry?

Please note that we are not able to publish all comments and comments may be edited.

Comments

• 9. At 04:14am on 08 Apr 2011, Jaehee wrote:

People who throw away their own dogs and cats.
    In my country, first these animals are protected in the shelter.
    But after 10 days, they are supposed to be killed through euthanasia. when I see these pitiful animals, I feel very angry.

• 10. At 06:24am on 08 Apr 2011, essen wrote:

There is rising anger against corruption in India. The virtual world and the real world is full of anger against the political class and the bureaucracy. But I think that the definition of anger in the following may not accurately define the emotion obtaining in India. Perhaps it is a mix of anger and angst:

• 11. At 07:45am on 08 Apr 2011, krhnfth wrote:

I think, the world is founded on love. People who filled with love don't hurt any living thing. The most important thing in our world is love.

• 12. At 08:01am on 08 Apr 2011, Remi wrote:

I live in Japan, though far away from the troubled power plant.
    I am so... angry against Tepco, its operator, its administrative agent of the government, NISA, and the government and the ruling party, especially the Chief Cabinet Secretary Edano, who is a spokesman of the Government.

[...this text has been shortened...]

Now, winds containing radioactive substances are flowing over to here. There might be... [an] explosion in the power plant some days or some months later, which might scatter vast amount of radioactive substances more than those having been scattered in Chernobyl, which, in turn, will contaminate the whole soil of the mainland of this country.

I wonder if I had done any wrong thing to Tepco and the government and if this is a punishment to me.

[Edited by Moderator: This comment has been shortened so its length is similar to other comments. Statements about well-known officials, which broke the house rules, have been removed.]

• 13. At 08:20am on 08 Apr 2011, yxzhao wrote:

I don't usually get angry.I don't think it's a right way to deal with things.When things seem to get you angry,try to think about happy things that around you,then you will find the life and the wold is beautiful.

• 14. At 10:53am on 08 Apr 2011, Irene wrote:

Um... When i do my job into hardworking, but no one doesn't appreciate as its true worth. I feel angry.
    maybe, I've got very strong ego... so sometimes it makes me annoyed. I wanna be a relaxed person and don't too much care about the others...

• 15. At 11:29am on 08 Apr 2011, Virag75 wrote:

What makes me angry? I'm a very furious person. Everything makes me angry. I would like to live a very different life than I'm forced to live. E.g. I don't like people who're too proud of them and disdains other people ... I'm angry, because I have to work and I didn't like my job ... I'm angry, because remaining at home is very boring, and I only waste of my time. To tell the truth being angry is very similar to being healthy for me. After a quarrel I feel myself healthier and happier.

• 16. At 12:38pm on 08 Apr 2011, Majd Al-Shreedah wrote:

mm, I am angry when sombody lies and when dealing with careless people..

• 17. At 12:53pm on 08 Apr 2011, Felicitas wrote:

I also share the meaning of the lady who wrote: life is too short to get cross with everybody. But then there are moments I feel very angry:
    I'm thinking of the situation when people are using their mobile phone in a tram or a train or in a waiting room in a way that you are forced to listen to their meaningless conversation. What a horror! I'm often about to explode in anger at this behaviour.
    A leopard can't change its spots!
    Felicitas

• 18. At 2:05pm on 08 Apr 2011, AnnaTbilisi wrote:

Me makes angry when people play a false note.

• 19. At 2:58pm on 08 Apr 2011, dolly49 wrote:

Firstly I feel angry when i search anything and i didn't get it. secondly when i want do some work and can't do it properly, and the last thing is when i see that something is going wrong ,i get angry.

• 20. At 3:04pm on 08 Apr 2011, krhnfth wrote:

The question is good, certainly. All right, how is that question;
    How we could control our anger? Because everybody gets angry in daily life.

• 21. At 3:08pm on 08 Apr 2011, mope1988 wrote:

I feel angry when:
    - people can't stay in a queue
    -the underground goes slow, and for that reason i'll arrive late to class

• 22. At 3:24pm on 08 Apr 2011, Sally wrote:

I feel angry when someone really doesn't care to phone their frs [friends] or whatever in public space loudly. i don't even want to hear that and it is actually breaking the rules of public manner.

[Note from Moderator: I think you are talking about friends when you shortened the word to frs.]

• 23. At 4:05pm on 08 Apr 2011, ivelina wrote:

At the moment a lot of things make me angry!
    My country as a whole makes me angry!And I just can't stand people who think they are more special and have more rights than others and I have to deal with such people every day!And of course my boss makes me angry,but that is quite normal,isn't it :)

• 24. At 6:04pm on 08 Apr 2011, Ahmedbarakat wrote:

I got Angry When i meet Stupid Person which show himself as intelligent person

• 25. At 6:13pm on 08 Apr 2011, Michal wrote:

Politicians get on my nerves :) What makes me angry is that they are deciding what other people should or shouldn't do and don't respect that rules by themselves...

• 26. At 6:41pm on 08 Apr 2011, Tereza wrote:

What makes me angry? People who let their dogs to excrete on the street.

[This message has been shortened by a Moderator so it can be easily understood.]

• 27. At 7:09pm on 08 Apr 2011, AT wrote:

I feel angry with the rules because are not exactly nice rules, for example in my country people leaves [lots of] garbage [in some places]... so I am concern about have a nice view surrounding but if you don't live in Mexico you dont have to worry, Im not talking about turistic [touristic] places, there are people who is cleaning but if you visit town you can see it is worst then India or Africa so I care about the garbage problem that makes me feel angry.

[This message has been edited by a Moderator. Comments about people and officials, which break the house rules have been deleted.]

• 28. At 9:52pm on 08 Apr 2011, handede wrote:

Actually, Although I agree that life is too short to get cross with people nevertheless,I can get angry occasionally.Especially I feel so anxious when somebody makes me wait a lot.By the way I realize that if people show mutual respect each other and try to get used to patient, anything can't make us angry. Peace:)!

• 29. At 04:48am on 09 Apr 2011, guyonge wrote:

I am living in a northwestern city of China, which is not much beautiful as southern cities. waht makes me very angry is that someone throws the rubbish anywhere. Also, I don't like the smoking man who walks before me, because I am exposed to secondhand smoke.

• 30. At 07:21am on 09 Apr 2011, NadyainFaith wrote:

I always feel angry about myself. Why can't I just let go? Why can't I just do what I have to do and not to think why I have to do?
    But I do want to stop being angry. I wont be happy for that. And I do want to feel happy and satisfied.

• 31. At 08:30am on 09 Apr 2011, Momin wrote:

I feel angry when my... [friends] or others feel that i hurt them , ...[because] i dont like to hurt any one,

[Message edited by Moderator: I have suggested a few different spellings in brackets.]

• 32. At 09:06am on 09 Apr 2011, hameedo wrote:

what makes me angry is seeing the bad deeds and [I] cannot... [do] anything to change...[them]

seeing hungry one[s] ... [who cannot find anything to eat]

seeing needy one and... [I] cannot give,

seeing bad people... [receive] what they don't deserve

life is too short to be angry... [over things that are not worth it.]

[Note from Moderator: I have made some suggestions in brackets, which might make your message a little easier to understand.]

• 33. At 10:12am on 09 Apr 2011, Momin wrote:

I feel angry when peaple all over the world say that Afghans are terrorist, and still they dont know that Afghans are only want peace no fighting. and I hope one day they will understand

• 34. At 4:25pm on 09 Apr 2011, sherin Elhaddad wrote:

I feel angery when I have been un justly treated.or when I see any un justice situation. it is truth that life is too short to get across every body, but what can I do. I 'm realy can't help it

• 35. At 03:11am on 10 Apr 2011, Swapan Kr Banerjee Kolkata wrote:

I think we should be angry when the situation demands it. There are occasions when you can't help being angry. When you see someone bullying a weak and old person, you can't control yourself. We are also angry when people don't show sensitivity and behave callously. By tolerating injustice we only indirectly encourage it. So, there's room for anger.

• 36. At 07:20am on 10 Apr 2011, so-ma wrote:

everytime i see people spit on the ground. i can't stand them. i want to keep the public space clean. However, it happens all the time. so, i am trying to ignore and understand as a culture. living abroad is sometime so tough.

• 37. At 10:24am on 10 Apr 2011, chocoballs wrote:

I always try to control myself when I'm getting angry but sometimes it's out of control. I'm often cross with Traffic congestion. I'm bored with sitting still in a car. It's like wasting my time.

• 38. At 3:12pm on 10 Apr 2011, GhufRan wrote:

• 39. At 02:28am on 11 Apr 2011, Josi wrote:

I feel ang[r]y when...
    1.Someone looks down upon others.
    2.Someone shows bad manner to others.
    3.Someone is not polite to aged persons.
    I think those are dis[ad]vantages and I always try my best to avoid them.

[Edited by Moderator: I think you meant to say angry rather than 'angey'.]

• 40. At 05:57am on 11 Apr 2011, onru wrote:

Anger is hard to control. When I fail to control myself and express the anger against someone's actions I always regret about it afterwards. Indeed, the anger is most often a very inefficient way to react, except the situations when we face an obvious injustice - in these cases the anger does its real job.

• 41. At 10:29am on 11 Apr 2011, Noman wrote:

well there are lots of things which make me angry.. but when i found some one is negative with me from inside and showing positiveness from out side i became angry.

• 42. At 1:05pm on 11 Apr 2011, Helen wrote:

I try to pull myself together but it makes me really angry when people let me down. Besides I hate dirty public transport such as our local trains. I can't stand people who show off their wealth. But if you want people to act in a proper way you should be patient and show the way. There is a saying: 'Constant dropping wears away the stone.'

• 43. At 1:29pm on 11 Apr 2011, free825 wrote:

Dishonest behavior makes me angry.

• 44. At 1:41pm on 11 Apr 2011, free825 wrote:

And i really appreciate what the lady from London said " I'm quite a happy person.Because life's too short to get cross with everybody". I am also trying to make myself a happy person.

• 45. At 3:36pm on 11 Apr 2011, Nateou wrote:

People who smokes around you and doesnt care about your feeling at all. That really pisses me off!

• 46. At 3:39pm on 11 Apr 2011, eness wrote:

what makes me really angry is the careless of my husband towards his children. he rarely controls their copybooks or even theirs marks and he never ask after them at schools !All what he cares about is his caaaaaaaaaaar !

• 47. At 4:58pm on 11 Apr 2011, chinfromtpe wrote:

It always makes me angry when people who are bossy and arrogant. But I'm kind of easy to angry, so now I'm trying hard to turn my negative personality( easy to angry) to the lady who says "life is too short to get cross". Life is so short, and I don't want to waste it on angry to everything which it doesn't deserve it.

• 48. At 5:03pm on 11 Apr 2011, saif12 wrote:

any one isnt feel of responsiblity make me angery

• 49. At 5:31pm on 11 Apr 2011, timsi wrote:

though i am good umm very good at controlling my emotions...esp anger..but sometimes i cant believe myself acting so weird when some people( to be specific just 2) intentionally beat the crap out of me.

[Message from Moderator: If somebody has been violent towards you, it is a good idea to talk to somebody you trust to seek assistance.

If you are worried or are being bullied, there's a lot of advice that may be able to help you. Have a look at the Surgery's information on bullying and the ideas about dealing with it at: Bullying
    Many people can be affected by bullying, in all walks of life. There are also lots of ways in which people can be bullied, for all sorts of reasons. There's a lot of advice that may be able to help if it's something that affects you. Have a look at the Surgery's information on bullying and the ideas about dealing with it at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/advice/factfile_az/bullying_are_you_being_bullied]

• 50. At 11:38pm on 11 Apr 2011, crystal wrote:

Noise, especially between people who are not related with me, make me angry. I try not to listen to it but I cannot get rid of it even concentrating on it. When I am working, it make me more annoyed, especially colleagues whispering. I like working quietly. I cannot focus on something when people mummur each other. Also speaking ill of anyone make me angry. I dislike it most.

• 51. At 01:12am on 12 Apr 2011, Minh wrote:

I feel angry when people who i love lie me

• 52. At 03:52am on 12 Apr 2011, sary wrote:

i'm really angry when people ignore me, like i don't exist.and i get angry when there are someone talking behind me like a gossip. and lack of money sometimes frustrates me

• 53. At 10:35am on 12 Apr 2011, Badr wrote:

The strong man isn’t someone who let himself carried by his anger but who control it.

• 54. At 1:07pm on 12 Apr 2011, smita20 wrote:

I always get furious at certain youngsters on their motobikes who break the peace and quiet with their noise revving up their engines, spewing polluting gases. It's a nuisance everywhere but it's particularly unbearable in the forest and in quiet neighbourhoods, and when it's done deliberately to annoy.

• 55. At 1:28pm on 12 Apr 2011, Montse wrote:

• 56. At 3:36pm on 12 Apr 2011, GhufRan wrote:

- I [am] angry when someone interrupted me while I am talking... [about a] serious problem..
    - I [am] angry when I try to do something special... [during] the holiday[s] and I just open my eyes... [at] the end of it..
    - I [am] angry when I restrain my self when I am talking about something important..

[Edited by Moderator: I have made a small change. 'To be' is a little tricky. The first person singular is 'I am'. I have made some suggestions in brackets to make your comment a little clearer. ]

• 57. At 4:36pm on 12 Apr 2011, Vivian09 wrote:

Yeah I agree with this: is not worth to get cross because life is too short, however it's really impotant [to care] about things we usually do and say to avoid situations like that.

[Edited by Moderator: I think you might be a little confused between to care and to carry. To care means to look after or have feelings for somebody or something. To carry means to hold something.]

• 58. At 5:42pm on 12 Apr 2011, monkey wrote:

I'm really easy to be angry. A lot of things will make me angry. I can say it and being regret for doing thing too sentimentally... I can say that I'm not a perfect woman and try to improve, although not succeed yet, I had made my step. I think it is the most important to be success one day in the future.

[Edited by Moderator: I have shortened your message to make it a little bit easier to understand.]

• 59. At 5:57pm on 12 Apr 2011, engita wrote:

What makes me angry is when it takes more than a while to upload a page on the Internet, or when I forget my passwords to access a website, but more seriously what really makes me angry are people who are inconsistent.

• 60. At 7:20pm on 12 Apr 2011, aramad wrote:

I am angry against drivers who delibrately go faster when I try to overtake them.

• 61. At 8:13pm on 12 Apr 2011, Elizeu wrote:

So, what makes me angry are corrupt politicians. I feel very angry with murderers, specially serial killers.

• 62. At 9:24pm on 12 Apr 2011, WanttoFly wrote:

I feel very angry listening to the news on TV and understanding that the members of our government only can talk and no more. It seems they even don't up on what's going on in their country!
    If not so global, I often feel angry to myself when I really have an opportunity to change some situation but think that I'm too weak...
    And usually I run wild when I listen to the people who complain about nothing and dont value what they have...

• 63. At 9:34pm on 12 Apr 2011, fsalonso wrote:

One thing that makes me very angry is those people that one day seem to be one of your best friends and the very next day they don't even tell you hello.

• 64. At 10:21pm on 12 Apr 2011, strefa33 wrote:

hy
    I am a serene and peaceful person. Rarely get nervous. Sometimes it bothers me other peoples stupid[it]y. Sometimes I want to... [live on] a desert Island, but I know that this is not possible.
    so.......cal[l]my accept the reality and fight human stupid[it]y.

[Edited by Moderator: I have edited your comment to make it a little easier to understand. Any suggestions are marked in brackets.]

• 65. At 02:30am on 13 Apr 2011, duan chen wrote:

I am fairly angry with family violence. I once met such things in a fast food restaurant. a tall man ,who was waiting for food with his wife and daughter, suddenly stood up and slapped his wife in the face. tnough i didn't know th reason, i was very very angry. it seemed as if i myself was insulted.

• 66. At 04:21am on 13 Apr 2011, MrsLittleBear wrote:

I'm afraid that I'm so reactive, although I don't like it. Makes me angry the arrogant people

• 67. At 12:42pm on 13 Apr 2011, strefa33 wrote:

hy
    I am calm and controlled person.
    Rare thing bothers me.
    Annoyed me most people and their stupidity.
    There are days that I would like to escape to a desert island, or work with computers only.
    People can be horrible...

[Edited by Moderator: I have changed dessert to desert. A dessert is a type of food, something sweet that you might have at the end of a meal. A desert is an area of ground covered in sand, where it is very hot.]

• 68. At 1:31pm on 13 Apr 2011, Yuko wrote:

People who can not imagine other people's feelings makes me angry. I think it is difficult to hurt someone if the person can imagine the pain.

• 69. At 2:55pm on 13 Apr 2011, Leandro wrote:

I am used to be a very happy person. I almost never get angry, nevertheless, when I'm very tired or hungry, anything that happens might make me angry.

• 70. At 8:10pm on 13 Apr 2011, katie wrote:

I agree with that woman li[f]e is too sho[r]t to get cross with

[Edited by Moderator: I have made a few suggestions that would make your message a little easier to understand.]

• 71. At 11:54pm on 13 Apr 2011, Ahmed Elessawy wrote:

I live in Cairo the Egyptian capital, and the heavy traffic is almost everywhere you go, getting delayed, or stuck in traffic jam makes me angry

• 72. At 00:38am on 14 Apr 2011, marcos wrote:

A angry is the most comments every where you go ,it is a challenge every one need to face, and try to anderstand other people mistake[s]... you most keep your mental balance.

[Edited by Moderator: I have shortened your message a little to make it easier to understand.]

• 73. At 11:26am on 14 Apr 2011, Ajmeersha wrote:

• 74. At 12:54pm on 14 Apr 2011, Whitneyy wrote:

I think I'm a calm person, but it depends on my mood what makes me angry. I agree with the old lady, but unfortunately there are so many things what are annoying...

[Edited by Moderator: I have edited your message to make it a little easier to understand.]

• 75. At 08:18am on 15 Apr 2011, Ajmeersha wrote:

Corruption makes me very angry.

• 76. At 1:44pm on 15 Apr 2011, ragabov33 wrote:

me too corruption makes me angry
    my wife makes me angry too

• 77. At 07:18am on 16 Apr 2011, bana wrote:

Well its a very tricky question and hard to explain I think. Anyways Human Right Exploitation specially woman and children rights abuse makes me angry most of the times.

[...edited...]

I wish that I can do something for all those woman who have been or being victims of domestic voilence, rights exploitation, mistreats, neglected and misused.

[Edited by Moderator: I have made some changes in brackets to make your message a little easier to understand. I have also removed some statements for legal reasons.]

• 78. At 3:16pm on 16 Apr 2011, nikigr wrote:

what makes me angry...xm xm let me think....oh yes! ingratitude...makes me really angry....dispite the fact that generally i am calm person when i meet these people grrrrr!!!!!

• 79. At 4:55pm on 16 Apr 2011, jenny wrote:

When I was young, I felt angry if others scolded at me. Now, I realize that I should think the reasons behind the anger. If I can understand it, anger will be minimized or even vanished.

• 80. At 9:00pm on 16 Apr 2011, mohamed wrote:

I get anger when I'm trying to remember some word in English and I couldn't , and when I can't understand some speakers that in the real time .

• 81. At 02:04am on 17 Apr 2011, abdullah wrote:

I feel angry when anyone lie to me.

• 82. At 06:20am on 17 Apr 2011, The Vu wrote:

I totally agree with the old woman "Life is too short to get cross". In the past, I often got angry but I've tried my best to control my negative feelings once I feel angry. I stop complaining about people around me, about the world. I get back my absolute power which is to choose. I choose to get cross, to forgive, not to complain. Surprisingly, when I change myself first, the world changes then and I rarely feel angry right now.

• 83. At 9:17pm on 17 Apr 2011, rtrugillo wrote:

I feel really angry when people don't showm consideration for others. I mean, when people don't respect the way that others just are.

• 84. At 01:21am on 18 Apr 2011, souleymane wrote:

ya i use to play a lot of computer games and i willy enjoy myself and i hope to have a lot of to come so thanks to all the oters whom have this ingenious idea

• 85. At 04:23am on 18 Apr 2011, Sandra Teixeira wrote:

I get angry when I feel someone is trying to make me an idiot or when I work with some false and selfish person.

• 86. At 04:46am on 18 Apr 2011, hming1015 wrote:

I definitely agree with the first guy who answered to the question. As I get older, I don't feel angry with every little stuff. But things like human right issues, news about corrupt politicians, and something unfair make me angry. Also in everyday life, people, who are not considerate about other people and do not care other people at all, make me annoyed.

• 87. At 07:49am on 18 Apr 2011, feidanwang wrote:

misunderstanding will make me angry...build up the relationship with people, trust is a factor...

• 88. At 11:27am on 18 Apr 2011, Pawel_Poland wrote:

Generally other people do not make me angry. There is really only one thing which really annoys me. It is when each morning I get in my car and see that neighbor's dog makes my car's wheel wet...

Usually I focus my anger on myself. It is when I forget to do something which should be done, or when I don't achieve results of my work as I expected.

• 89. At 2:19pm on 18 Apr 2011, yazed18 wrote:

im be angry when some people lies or broke the laws espicialy when they use cars

• 90. At 5:33pm on 18 Apr 2011, BBC Learning English wrote:

Hello everyone, thank you for all your comments. This thread is now closed and we will not be approving any more comments.

• 91. At 2:42pm on 19 Apr 2011, claude50 wrote:

This comment has been referred for further consideration. Explain

• 92. At 9:12pm on 20 Apr 2011, mayadeen wrote:

what makes me angry
    if i feel iam lowest one between my friends andcollegue
    realy upset
    also as woman had said
    arrogant people among all peaople makes me mad

• 93. At 10:53pm on 20 Apr 2011, Caroarg wrote:

I really get angry when people don't respect traffic rules. Generally in big cities where there are hugue traffic jams and people start to insult each other.. I really hate that and

• 94. At 08:19am on 22 Apr 2011, hany wrote:

biggest thing which make me angry is insult my personality

• 95. At 1:19pm on 22 Apr 2011, aysehan wrote:

I anger when people smoke cigarettes on my face .

• 96. At 3:03pm on 22 Apr 2011, sayed wrote:

i am not agree with the lady who said it's too short life to get cross .it's different view for the life time between old and young people

• 97. At 8:12pm on 22 Apr 2011, muneer cp wrote:

What I learn I forget soon that make me angry

• 98. At 10:55am on 23 Apr 2011, michailq wrote:

Everybody says what makes them angry, but nothing is said about dealing with anger and irritation. What do you do to let the steam off?

• 99. At 8:26pm on 23 Apr 2011, jjackie wrote:

All cruelty with animals, child and old people make angry, make me furious and it make me lost reasons.

• 100. At 2:33pm on 24 Apr 2011, jhan wrote:

I really get angry to people who are great pretenders!!!

• 101. At 2:38pm on 25 Apr 2011, lisa799 wrote:

What makes me angry?..so many things.. people meeting to torture an animal and enjoy it and have fun with it. It makes me more than angry, it makes me furious. Human being is the worst beast ever capable to harm to feel pleasure.

Unfair things make me angry too......about the last comment of the lady i would say it sounds nice and poetic but it's not realistic at all. Unfortunatly we dont live in a paradise and you only have to watch few minutes of tv news to confirm this.

• 102. At 9:43pm on 27 Apr 2011, Happy wrote:

i feel angry from unfair and injustice,and when people used to take only and they only care about their own benefits without thinking of others benefits, i hate selfish people they really make me angry.

• 103. At 12:32pm on 01 May 2011, Yulia wrote:

To be honest I loose my temper very easily. I hate it when my boyfriend lies and furthermore I know that he lies and can give him evidence about it. But he keeps on lying. It makes my blood boil.
    I fly off the handle when I see someone litters, especially on the beaches. I don't understand how they can litter and then come back to this dirty place.
    The list of things which rub me up the wrong way is enormous.

• 104. At 03:42am on 06 May 2011, tramy wrote:

I am really angry when i must wait for someone for a long time, and when some one broke his/her promise.

• 105. At 09:09am on 08 May 2011, viki wrote:

nobody makes angry himself or herself.

• 106. At 2:21pm on 08 May 2011, victrix wrote:

I don't like to remember the unhappy things.Lift is too short.I just want me to live much more happily.

• 107. At 6:34pm on 20 May 2011, kurmanah wrote:

every body get unhappy through his life and we should handle it as well in order not to go worse and life is short as Victrix said. So we have to ignore about that to remember bad things due to life is not deserved.

• 108. At 04:15am on 06 Jun 2011, AlexisSilva wrote:

I angry, when I talk with intolerant people who haven't any aspiration and don't feel proud of their roots.
    I'm proud of my mexican roots

Downloads