Last updated at 17:26 BST, Thursday, 31 March 2011

Bridges

Every week we ask you a different question. Hear what people in London say, then join the conversation! This week, what's your favourite bridge in the world?

Click here to listen to what some people in London told us, and see the words:

Join the conversation. What's your favourite bridge in the world? Use the form below.

The Express English team

The Ponte Vecchio in Florence is very picturesque. The Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco is big and cheerful.

Bridges connect people and places. So who or what did people in London want to connect? Mostly their bed and their fridge! But at least one person wanted to build a bridge to let the people of the world move freely.

If you could build a bridge, what places or people would you connect?

Did you know?

Fact

Many of the world's longest bridges are in China, including the Hangzhou Bay Bridge and the Tianjin Grand Bridge.

Language tip

Pronounce 'bridges' as two syllables: 'bridge-iz'. This is the same for all words ending in 'dge'. Others are edge, ledge and badge.

Cultural tip

If you 'burn your bridges' you do something which makes it impossible to go back.

End of Section

Now tell us what you think

What's your favourite bridge in the world?

Comments are now closed.

Comments

• 1. At 7:07pm on 31 Mar 2011, Paulina wrote:

My favourite bridge is the Puente Viejo. I think it's the oldest brigde in Valencia, and has its own character. Is made of stone and it's available only for walkers. The brigde is very massive and there are two beautiful sculptures.

• 2. At 8:12pm on 31 Mar 2011, Caio Breno wrote:

My favourite bridge is The Octavio Frias de Oliveira. This bridge has two cuverd tracks supported by a single concrete mast. It’s located in São Paulo, Brazil, over the Pinheiros River. At the end of December lights are put up on the cables and illuminated to create color effects like those on a Christmas tree. The last time that I crossed this bridge was after The Beyonce's Show, (I am.....World Tour) in Morumbi Stadium on February 6, 2010. [Note from Moderator: This message has been shortened.]

• 3. At 9:06pm on 31 Mar 2011, graciela wrote:

I do not think I have my favourite bridge, because I like many bridges in the world,for instance: Ponte de Santangelo in Rome; Ponte Vecchio in Florence;Ponte dei sospiri in Venice; Westminster Bridge and Tower Bridge in London; Alexandre III in Paris and Puente de la Boca en Buenos Aires. All of them are full of history, mystery and enchantment.

• 4. At 10:46pm on 31 Mar 2011, sherin Elhaddad wrote:

I did'nt see in my life alot of bridges, but I like STANLI bridge in Alex it has awondrful sea view. I'd like to bulid a bridge to drive me to my dreams and to the place I like.

• 5. At 11:32pm on 31 Mar 2011, a01028a wrote:

I like the bridge I usually take in order to go from my house to the supermaket. The bridge is not specially beautiful, but is a quite high one. I can see the sea from there, and an important part of my city.

• 6. At 06:35am on 01 Apr 2011, castleontheriver wrote:

Good subject!. My favourite bridge by legendary, it is the bridge of Brooklyn in New York. One of imposing length and that if I know is the Zárate-Brazo Largo bridge in Argentina, that hangs on the Parana river. If I could make construct of a bridge, I would do it uniting the province of Santa Cruz with Tierra Del Fuego in Argentina, on the strait of Magallanes. A bridge is needed there.

• 7. At 06:49am on 01 Apr 2011, PedroCubero wrote:

Every brigde in the world have been built in order to connect people. That's a very wonderful thing. I like an Spanish bridge, near Portugal: The bridge of Alcántara. It was designed by romans almost twnty centuries ago. Searche it on the Internet. It's solid but not rough at all. Good morning from Spain!

• 8. At 07:10am on 01 Apr 2011, khalid abuaglla wrote:

the most favorite bridge for me is floating bridge in Dubai which is too much nice, in this bridge you feel that you are in see because the water its near to the floor of the bridge, also that bridge is closing in 10Pm for the boat to pass by, and this it reflect the development of bridges architecture in Dubai

• 9. At 08:08am on 01 Apr 2011, caroussel wrote:

Actually it has been my happiest day in my life. We had a New Year´s Eve party with a couple of friends close to the Sydney Harbour Bridge in 2007. We spent almost a year by studying English and traveling across Australia. Sydney Harbour Bridge is an iconic symbol of both Sydney and Australia and wonderful period of life for me.

• 10. At 08:58am on 01 Apr 2011, Grace Ha wrote:

I live with my family in Ben Tre province of Vietnam. My province looks like an island, surrounding by rivers. We formerly get out of our land by using ferry-boat. After that, a bridge is built to connect our province with the rest of world. It's so excited! That bridge help us trade with another province of Vietnam.

• 11. At 10:02am on 01 Apr 2011, I Am Awesome At CoD2 wrote:

My favorite bridge is in Peru, rainforest - canopy walkway.

• 12. At 10:07am on 01 Apr 2011, Jesper Lundsgaard wrote:

• 13. At 10:07am on 01 Apr 2011, MAndersen wrote:

I like kong christians bridge, because It’s a special bridge, with a crown on the top. It symbolices sønderborg history, with the war in 1864, and sønderborg slot.

• 14. At 10:11am on 01 Apr 2011, Mig wrote:

My favorite bridge is christian den X bro, it old and nice

• 15. At 10:21am on 01 Apr 2011, 张彦超 wrote:

My favourite bridge is zhe zhaozhou bridge in hebei province China. You can browse zhe photos about it. The stone oldest bridge is builden in SUI dynasty.

• 16. At 10:44am on 01 Apr 2011, ipjmac wrote:

There are so many bridges in the world that the choice is difficult. Having eliminated the most beautiful and the most vertiginous I would retain Ironbridge near Telford where I used to travel some years ago. I was impressed by this iron structure completed in the 1770s by engineers who had to deal with a material never used in such a big building. Even though iron was used in solid form they built an elegant bridge, the first ever realised and still in use, before the mid 19th century and the emergence of iron or steel construction.

• 17. At 1:17pm on 01 Apr 2011, yasminedelicate wrote:

I wish I would build a bridge from Alexandria (my country ) to the capital (Cairo ) in order to make the life easier for me to see my friends ^_^

• 18. At 1:44pm on 01 Apr 2011, Mahdy wrote:

For me there is no favourite bridge,I did not see any bridges before,but if i could build a bridge,i will build it to link between Gaza city and the West Bank
      [Post edited by Moderator]

• 19. At 4:45pm on 01 Apr 2011, Yuko wrote:

I don't know many bridges, but my favorite bridge I have visited is the Tower bridge. I visit it at sunset, so the bridge was brightened in pink-orange sky. It was stuninng.

• 20. At 09:17am on 02 Apr 2011, fangmeiping wrote:

My memorable bridge was the one in my hometown, a small town of Jiangxi Province, China.The structure of the bridge was very simple:only 3 cuboid stones(about 2 m long and 0.03 m width for each) laid together,no rail at all, we had to accorss the simple bridge three times from home to school every day,in the flood season,the bridge was flooded and couldn't offer us direct connection between home and school ,then we had to take a more longer way from home to school at each school day.So,you coundn't image how important it meant to a young school girl.....

The bridge was demolised as it was not efficient enough for the development of the town a few years ago but it is frequently appeared in my dream although I am over 600 kilometers away from my hometown, oh ,the simple stone bridge and those younger days......

• 21. At 09:45am on 02 Apr 2011, PavolG wrote:

My favourite bridge is Charles bridge in Prague, Czech republic. It is a famous historic bridge, the Vltava river. The bridge is decorated by alley of statues and statuaries.
      The athmosphere there is everytime very romantic.

• 22. At 6:47pm on 02 Apr 2011, lady56 wrote:

I like the bridge, the one called Japanese,
      It’s famous, cosy, yes, it really is.
      It’s not too large as those in a city,
      But it’s so beautiful and pretty.
      The genius C.Monet used here to stay
      And watched the birth of coming day.
      There is a famous lily pond
      And weeping willows a lot
      The bridge is said to be the garden’s icon
      In the Giverny
      And is familiar to me.
      The bridge connects the present and the past,
      The time, which flows so fast.

• 23. At 00:04am on 03 Apr 2011, FernandoHosen wrote:

My favourite bridge is the Old Puente Pueyrredon, that connects the south of Buenos Aires and the city of Avellaneda, in Argentina. I like it because it´s located in a neighborhood full of history. I also like the bridge over the Temperley train station. [Message shortened by Moderator]

• 24. At 03:57am on 03 Apr 2011, viki wrote:

my favorite bridge is gold gen bridge because one is old and looks like its piece of gold

• 25. At 1:15pm on 03 Apr 2011, patrizia wrote:

My favourite bridge is Accademia in Venice Italy. It has a wonderful view: I can see from there S. Marco place and Venice lagoon.

• 26. At 2:03pm on 03 Apr 2011, onru wrote:

I have seen not that much of bridges. I liked a bridge in the city of Dessau in Germany that lies not straightly from one bank of the river to another but is somewhat curved, with arched high railings. It looks nice.
      If I could, I would connect by bridges all people who miss each other. As for me, I'd like to have brdges to my relatives living abroad and to my web-friends from my fave website.

• 27. At 7:14pm on 03 Apr 2011, JJL wrote:

My favourite bridge is in Maria Luisa Park, In seville.

• 28. At 8:46pm on 03 Apr 2011, sampaio wrote:

I think that I don't have any favourite bridge because I like most of them. The Sidney habour bridge, the Tower of London, the Vecchio bridge and others that I can't remember now are so beautiful as the ones existed around the world.

• 29. At 00:44am on 04 Apr 2011, Pam wrote:

My favorite bridge is Rio-Niterói, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This why I live and Niterói and without this bridge will be more complicate to go and to come between two cities.

• 30. At 10:32am on 04 Apr 2011, Fatima Sultan wrote:

My favourite bridge is Abduon Brigge in Jordan .I like it specially at night because of its blue lights all over its edges as blue is my favourite coloure .

• 31. At 12:27pm on 04 Apr 2011, bilber wrote:

I like Istanbul Bogazici bridge. It combines two continent together, Asia and Europe. And it is a great experience to go to another continent for working.

• 32. At 2:50pm on 04 Apr 2011, crystal wrote:

My favorite bridge is imaginary bridge in Korean traditional fairy tale. It is connect by crows between one girl and one boy.
      this crow bridge is important to them because they meet each other through it only once a year. This bridge is very sad one because they love each other but they don't always meet so they miss and are always crying. Only crows can make them meet. This bridge is the symbol of love and sympathy.

• 33. At 4:39pm on 04 Apr 2011, CENGİZ ERKAL wrote:

İstanbul -TÜRKİYE is my favorite bridge.Wonderful.

• 34. At 4:51pm on 04 Apr 2011, CENGİZ ERKAL wrote:

• 35. At 6:05pm on 04 Apr 2011, Chis wrote:

My favorite one is "Star Light'' Bridge in Vietnam. It's very beautiful, esp at night. It's an ideal place for couples. There are a lot of vividly colorful lights. It's picturesque. I love it!!!

• 36. At 7:10pm on 04 Apr 2011, an_p wrote:

I think the Golden gate is most spectacular structure of usa. Even though suspension bridges are more technical than other types.Orange color displays its astounding bright reflection at the time of dawn and sunset.In fact, this historical megastructure is significant phenomenal milestone of USA to symbolize its industrial power nation, which make it more prominent then just bridge.

• 37. At 9:32pm on 04 Apr 2011, Florin Ganciu wrote:

My preferred bridge is "Liar's Bridge" in Sibiu. Its name comes from the merchants who used to sales their goods near the bridge, but some people say that the name comes from the lies that young soldiers used to tell to their girls while taking a walk on the bridge. Nowdays, it is one of the must seen in Sibiu and in the summer a preferred place for taking photos for the wedding album.

• 38. At 00:43am on 05 Apr 2011, Omar Falero wrote:

One of the favorite bridges in the world is the Oresund Bridge, linking Denmark and Sweden. But I must confess that I prefer the old bridges, which are very common in Europe.

• 39. At 07:58am on 05 Apr 2011, trader07 wrote:

Hey everyone, my fawourite bridge is istanbul cause its connects each other asia and europa continent. on the other hand If I would a new bridge I build between Turkey and Greece to connect to europa and Turkish people as fastly.

• 40. At 09:33am on 05 Apr 2011, Tatana wrote:

My favorite bridge is Charles Bridge in Prague, the Czech Republic. It is old and historical bridge accross the Vltava river decorated by statues. By legend, eggs were added to mortar during its construction.

• 41. At 09:39am on 05 Apr 2011, Remi wrote:

The bridge I like best is that in my hometown, though another might have written the same thing. I remember of the day of the festival of Hachiman gu shrine in my city, when I was as young as the age of my having been to a kindergarten. I had my parents buy a little expensive red paper-made mask of long-nosed goblin, then. I felt very happy for that mask, and I'm very grateful for my parents' kindness to me.

• 42. At 12:16pm on 05 Apr 2011, Shahin1986 wrote:

Hello.
      There are many bridges in the world. My favorite bridge is "Khudaferin'' (XUDAFƏRİN). It is very old bridge and this bridge located in Azerbaijan over the Araz river. Khudaferin is the first bridge which connect Iran and Azerbaijan. This bridge built in 1027 by Mahammad oglu Fazl side. Khudaferin located on the GREAT SILK WAY.

• 43. At 1:18pm on 05 Apr 2011, shamrock_su wrote:

My favourite bridges are those that built on streams , I mean not very big .

• 44. At 3:07pm on 05 Apr 2011, Shafiqur Rahman wrote:

My favourite bridge is Jamuna brige which held in Bangladesh. This reconnect the country between capital city Dhaka to north bengal which also has deducted the time and distance of both part.

[Edited by Moderator: 'distance' is used to describe how far the journey is from one place to another.]

• 45. At 00:08am on 06 Apr 2011, VictorH wrote:

My favorite bridge is "Boyaca Bridge" in Colombia, because in this place our liberators won an important fight to get the independence of our country.

[Edited by Moderator: a good rule to remember - three letter Es in independence.]

• 46. At 12:24pm on 06 Apr 2011, eman wrote:

• 47. At 1:36pm on 06 Apr 2011, Niki86 wrote:

It is not easy to decide what is my favourite bridge in the world, cause I've seen a lot of different bridges in many countries and I really love them both for the linking function they do and for the amazing view you have from them to the rivers! Maybe one of the best I've seen is Charles Bridge in Prague, I love the beautiful statues on it and the wonderful pictures you can take of Prague from it.

• 48. At 4:10pm on 06 Apr 2011, cessolis wrote:

my favourite bridge will be the brooklyn bridge in New York, You can go for a wall from beggining to end and view the city from different parts of the bridge. The view is absolutely awesome.

• 49. At 6:49pm on 06 Apr 2011, rainbow2011 wrote:

My favourite bridge in the world is the Ponte di Rialto bridge in Venice because it's very picturesque especially during the night. It's smaller compared to many other bridges in the world but from the top of it you can have a very romantic view of the lagoon.

• 50. At 7:24pm on 06 Apr 2011, Alice wrote:

My favourite bridge is got to be Mostar Bridge, for his historical importance and for what has represented his reconstruction in 2004, as a symbol of reconciliation among the Bosnian communities after the horrors of war. I have been there and it's beautiful! [Message edited by Moderator]

• 51. At 7:31pm on 06 Apr 2011, Maiiiiii wrote:

Hello,

I have a question: in the video, I've noticed that people's answers begin with "It's got to be..." but I didn't get the meaning. Could you, please, tell me what this phrase means?

Thanks,

• 52. At 9:01pm on 06 Apr 2011, Leandro wrote:

It's got to be "El Viaducto de Pereira" in my country which is Colombia. I think it's a clear sign from the developement of this city... And it's also very cute!

• 53. At 3:09pm on 07 Apr 2011, yxzhao wrote:

I can't exactly tell which is my favourite bridge.But I think there are many bridges that I have ever seen in China are so great. Such as the Zhaozhou bridge which was build of stone and has a history of over 1400 years.

• 54. At 7:23pm on 07 Apr 2011, marpos wrote:

Hi everybody!
      My favourite bridge is in Avignon, France. It’s in front of the ancient city and it’s broken, so it can’t link anything. But when you are watching it, you can link with your mind everything.

The second my favourite bridge is Ha'Penny Bridge, in Dublin: because, when you cross over it, you are going to arrive in Temple Bar, where you can enjoy your life!

[Message edited by Moderator]

• 55. At 7:49pm on 07 Apr 2011, AnjaKristina wrote:

I really love the bridge on the paintings of Monet which must be in his garden in france still. He painted it several times and you can clearly see how his vision got worse with the years, but even in the later pictures one can recognize the bridge an it looks lovely, nevertheless!

• 56. At 10:12pm on 07 Apr 2011, aleksandar wrote:

My favourite bridge is one in my village I cross when I ride my bicycle. It is small bridge and isn't one of the world's longest bridges, definitely. Bridge is located in the natural environment.
      [Edited by Moderator: Although it sounds like "wenn", I think the word you mean to use is "when".]

• 57. At 7:39pm on 08 Apr 2011, alex_agafonov wrote:

My favourite bridge is a Golden Gate in San Francisco. Its a very beautiful composition especially in the morning. When i saw this bridge at first time my breathing had stopped on a few seconds. If you are planning to see one of the best bridges of the world you should go to San Francisco!

• 58. At 10:10pm on 08 Apr 2011, AT wrote:

My favorite bridge is that one we use to connect mind body and soul but is a very lonely bridge seems nobody cross that bridge, me even.

• 59. At 01:14am on 09 Apr 2011, UKJASON wrote:

My favourite bridge? I don't know the shape, colour ...but that bridge can connect peoples heart, make us understand each other. so we can go to build a better bridge together later. :)

• 60. At 06:49am on 09 Apr 2011, SLChen wrote:

I don't know what my favorite bridge is. I've never watched any famous bridge in a distance to feel how gorgeous it was. But this topic reminded me of a small bamboo bridge located in the Hsi-Tou Forest Park of Taiwan. It stood across a pond no wider than 15 m. During the sping time, workers would tear down the old bridge and rebuild a new one. They started from both banks with several long bamboo poles. They curved the poles skillfully. Finally, both side met precisely at the very high, middle point above the pond. This beautiful arch was thus constructed. Many love stories proceeded upon this bridge, including my first one. Though I can no longer picture my first lover's face.

• 61. At 07:10am on 09 Apr 2011, moutaz wrote:

i didn't see a lot of bridge in my life, but i like abdon bridge in Amman.Jordan, this bridge solve stuck traffic in my city

• 62. At 11:29am on 10 Apr 2011, Andrea Nogueira wrote:

My favorite bridge is Clifton Suspension Bridge, in Bristol, it´s wonderfull and amazing!

• 63. At 5:31pm on 10 Apr 2011, Aleks_Smolyaninov wrote:

My favorite bridge is "Bankovskiy Bridge" in Saint-Petersburg. Because beautiful view of city in the Neva is open from this bridge. And one day I photographed amazing flash in the sky from this bridge.

• 64. At 7:30pm on 10 Apr 2011, seydou95 wrote:

My favourite bridge is the BROOKLYN BRIDGE. This bridge connect Brooklyn to Manhattan. Which is amazing is that the architect (John Augustus Roebling) who designed this bridge ...[died] during the construction some days only after the start of works. His son and his wife [supervised the rest of ]... the construction. The fist time I saw this wonder I was very satisf[ied]. It was in July 2009 during my holiday in New York.

[Edited by Moderator: I have made some small changes and suggestions in brackets.]

• 65. At 9:06pm on 10 Apr 2011, rifat wrote:

My favorite bridge is jomuna bohumukhi bridge . it is situated in Bangladesh over the jomuna river . and this bridge is ...[one of the longest] bridge[s] in Bangladesh . thank to all

[Edited by Moderator: I think you might mean this is one of the longest bridges in Bangladesh. I have made this change to your message.]

• 66. At 1:43pm on 11 Apr 2011, Josi wrote:

I saw the Tower Bridge last year. It was a kind of moveable bridge before. I have never seen any moveable bridge. I regret I can't see it moving any more. In my country, there is no that kind of construction. On the other hand, I think the Golden Gate Bridge is a spectucular architecture.

• 67. At 03:50am on 13 Apr 2011, aughelli wrote:

Its got to be the Hercilio Luz Bridge, in Florianopolis, Brazil, because it makes me remember mi childhood, and all the summers that we enjoy together in that city.

• 68. At 09:01am on 14 Apr 2011, Anatolia wrote:

My best bridge is Fatih Sultan Mehmed bridge in Istanbul. Because it connects two continents each other and when look at around while passing over it you see like a part from paradise therefore you forget your pains and happiness fills your heart. You really admire the art of creator and thanks a lot to him.

• 69. At 10:01am on 14 Apr 2011, Hoppel wrote:

My favourite bridge is the Rialto bridge in Venice because it's very unique. There are many, many people on it every day. It's pretty small but very picturesque. It goes over the big canal in Venice. There are not only tourists on it. A great number venice people have to use it every day.

• 70. At 4:38pm on 14 Apr 2011, Selina Bui wrote:

Da Rang is my favorite bridge. It crosses Ba river in Phu Yen, Vietnam and connects Tuy Hoa city with ... [the] countryside. Together with Nhan mountain, it creates a[n] original picture. Standing on the bridge, I can catch the wind coming from the sea, see the reeds waving and feel [that I am]... too small.

If I could build a bridge, I would connect... to my childhood.

[Edited by Moderator: I have added some suggested changes in brackets to make your comment a little easier to understand.]

• 71. At 7:36pm on 14 Apr 2011, dropageansea wrote:

my favo[u]rite bridge is Bogazici..it is very impre[s]sive..especially at night... there are lights on it and [the] lights change [from] colo[u]r to colo[u]r ..pink,blue,green..in the daytime,it has different beauty also..when you overlook from the bridge,you see all the amazing view[s] of Istanbul..sea,ships,historical buildings,mosque..it is a picturesque scene... if i had a chance to build a bridge somewhere,i would build it from my home to my secondary school when i was in secondary school..because my school was exactly across [from] my home..the only problem is sea..it was the reason [for]... my bridge :)if there was a bridge,i could go to school with my bike or on foot...

• 72. At 08:19am on 15 Apr 2011, bana wrote:

My... favourite bridge is [the] Golden gate in San francisco California , I have not seen this bridge physically however I have seen this on [the] internet it looks ama[z]ing... [at] night times.

You can enjoy a view from the Marin Headlands that stretches from Golden Gate Park and Twin Peaks to The Bay Bridge, Alcatraz Island and beyond.

I really love this bridge... if I would have an opportunity to build a bridge then I would like to develop the bridge between the busy roads for the convenience of ped[e]str[ia]ns in Pakistan as there is a need to construct the bridge on the road .

• 73. At 3:39pm on 15 Apr 2011, aliakbayir wrote:

My favourite is the Bosporus Bridge in Istanbul. Because it is [one of] the only bridge[s] in the world connect[ing] two continents. They added new lightning to it which looks even better.

[Edited by Moderator: I have made some suggested changes in brackets to make your message a little easier to understand.]

• 74. At 11:41am on 19 Apr 2011, Eusebio wrote:

• 75. At 1:27pm on 22 Apr 2011, aysehan wrote:

My favourite bridge is " Fatih Sultan Mehmet " in Turkey .Cos I need it for go to my home from work :))

• 76. At 11:21am on 23 Apr 2011, michailq wrote:

Here in Poland we dont have any spectacular bridges, maybe because our rivers arent very wide. Personally, I would like to see the Brooklyn Bridge in the NYC.

• 77. At 8:17pm on 23 Apr 2011, jjackie wrote:

My favorite bridge at world is PONTE DE PEDRA in Porto Alegre city Brazil, is not big, is not large, is not famous is not beautiful... at first it was building by slaves , and rebuilding in 1875, it make part of my youth and I have good memories about the place.
      But the most beautifull bridge I have seen is London Bridge it is full of charm.

• 78. At 3:47pm on 24 Apr 2011, Yulia wrote:

The bridge amused me was 7-mile bridge. It connects the south of the USA and Key West (group of islands). And it divides the Gulf of Mexico and the Antlantic ocean. When I was going on this bridge, I was excited of the pictureque view.

• 79. At 09:42am on 26 Apr 2011, bony wrote:

My favourite bridge is the Lánchíd. Becouse it’s the oldest and the most famous bridge in Budapest. It was built in 1849 by Istvan Széchenyi. It was the first bridge over Duna in Hungary. At both ends there are two lion-statues. According to the legend the lions haven’t got tongues[I think you mean "tongues" from the Moderator]. But it’s not true. Unfortunatetly at the end of the second world war the German army detonated it. Then the bridge was rebuilt in 1949. I’d like to build a bridge to visit my cousins.

• 80. At 5:46pm on 26 Apr 2011, Jose Daniel Gamez Rodriguez wrote:

Hello,

For me the bridges are fantastic and romantic places. My favorites bridges are in Boston it´s wonderfull and has a mazing arquitecture. The others are Vancouver´s bridges, Next to Stanly Park and in a port. Those bridges every nigth have ligths like candels

• 81. At 10:05am on 12 May 2011, melodysj wrote:

i saw many beutiful bridges in different countries. but it's hard to say which is my favorite. perhaps the 17-hole-bridge in Summerplace in beijing is the besten hit.
      peaceful and friendly bridge will be built between each of us, that is my dream.

• 82. At 03:28am on 23 May 2011, hoangphuong0806 wrote:

I've never traveled aboard, so my favorite bridge must be Thuan Phuoc in Da Nang, Viet Nam. It's the seventh bridge over Han river, connects Da Nang city and Son Tra peninsula. One side is My Khe beach with while sand and blue sea. The other is Han river with many building along riverside. It is decorated by many lamps at night. It look so beautiful and charming all day!

• 83. At 04:49am on 06 Jun 2011, AlexisSilva wrote:

I think that my favorite bridge is The Bosphorus because it connects two continents Europe and Asia, for another hand it is a economy source.

Downloads