Listen to the episode
186: Back to work
Last week ...
- Welcome back stranger!
- How has everything been for you here Sally?
- Just fine.
- And Jack - how's he been?
- Well let's just say there are two very different management styles here.
- What do you mean?
No, I said 30 loaves of white bread and 12 brown. Why don't you ever listen first time around? ... Just get it right next time or there won't be a next time. Good-bye!
- Hello Jack.
- Hi, sorry no time to chat Tim. Need to get this stock put away. Because you know, if you want anything done around here ...
- You have to do it yourself!
- Talk to you later Jack.
- No time for the likes of us now, eh?
- Time for a cuppa?
Will Tim have tea with Sally?
Yes, it's time for a break.(59.5%)
No, he needs to get back to work.(40.5%)
Total votes: 2384
Figures do not represent public opinion as a whole