Listen to the episode
Last week you voted that ...
- How do you like the kitchen?
- This new layout really works.
- It's much more space. Here's your tea.
- Thanks Khalid. It's all so sparkly and new.
- And it looks really fresh too. It'll all be so easy to keep clean, eh boys?
- Sorry? Didn't quite catch that. Was busy out checking all these cupboards. Hey, have you seen what's in here?
- Ah, the end to kitchen misery as we know it.
- You've found the dishwasher then.
- Right, let's remember who made the tea.
- What's that got to do with anything?
- Chief tea-maker can't be chief washer-upper too.
- You're right. Come on Helen, I guess someone has to be the first to use this new technology!
Which phrase of Khalid's is correct?
It's much more space(43.5%)
out checking all these cupboards(15.7%)
let's remember who made(40.8%)
Total votes: 2304
Figures do not represent public opinion as a whole