Listen to the episode
184: Home at last
Last week you voted that ...
Tim would use the idiom 'No use crying over spilt milk!'
- Hey it's great to see you all again. How have you been girls?
- All the better for you asking. You boys have been pretty quiet recently.
- You never write, you never call ...
- We were very busy you know.
- Busy being waited on hand and foot by your mum I heard.
- I don't think you realise quite how difficult farming life is.
- A city boy like you? Don't make me laugh!
- Don't mock. You're talking to an agricultural expert there.
- Since when?
- Since I collected the eggs, since I milked Bessie, since I ...
- You didn't!
- He did!
- Fantastic! So if you're both so used to hard work, how about one of you putting the kettle on for a change?
This week's vote
We've changed the look of The Flatmates. We can't display this week's vote in the new design.
From tomorrow (Tuesday 24 February 2008) we will have a new voting system for The Flatmates.
In the meantime, the vote for this week was:
Who will make the tea?
And the majority of you voted for Khalid.