Welcome to the quiz for day 9 of Ten Days.
Here you can check some of the things you have learnt in this unit; grammar, vocabulary, phrases
and other things...
Look at the sentences below and choose the right answer
- a or b. Then Click on the button below to check your answers.
A day in the life of a development director
1. Tony says 'We ..... all morning talking to people'. Which word is best?
2. Tony and May worked hard! Which of these means 'tired'?
3. Tony talks about the company 'On Your Own Travel'. What does he say?
4. What will the new agents do?
5. 'Which holiday are you interested ...... ?' Which is correct?
6. Which of these is better?
7. May has a bad day with the customers. What does she say?
8. Tony couldn't get tickets for the football because the match was........
9. An old woman complains about young people 'nowadays'... What does 'nowadays' mean?
10. May wants to make Tony feel better. What does she say?