Welcome to today's quiz.
Here you can check some of the things you have learnt in this unit; grammar, vocabulary, phrases
and other things...
Look at the sentences below and choose the right answer
- a or b. Then Click on the button below to check your answers.
A day in the life of a conference organiser
1. Which of these is correct?
2. What do you call someone who represents a company at a conference?
3. Which of these is correct?
4. What did May and Tony do on the second day?
5. 'Registration was straightforward'. What does this mean?
6. Tony says 'let's POP across and have a coffee'... What does he mean?
7. Which word means 'very angry'?
8. Which word means 'rude and impolite'?
9. Tony says 'Let's sort this out'. What does he mean?
10. How do you say: 'I'm sorry, I can't do that'?