Setting Out Your Script
A clear layout helps us read your script quickly and easily. Here are some points to bear in mind when committing your script to paper:
• Scripts should be typed if possible, using one side of the paper only. If you cannot get hold of a typewriter please write your script neatly.
• If you have a computer, you can send your script to the e-mail address below.
• Names of characters should be clearly separated from speech and should be given in full throughout.
• Sound effects (FX) should contrast clearly with speech.
• Please attach a synopsis (a brief summary) of the play to the completed script, together with a full cast list and brief notes on the characters.
• If sending by post, please make sure that all pages are numbered consecutively and securely fastened.
Send your script to us
Fill out the entry form below and send it along with your script before the 31 January 2009.
BBC African Performance
P.O. Box 76
+44 20 7379 5683