Chad Le Clos
Olympic and Commonwealth medal winning swimmer Chad Le Clos caused upset at the London Olympics by beating the most decorated Olympian of all time Michael Phelps.
Commonwealth Class caught up with Chad as he trains for Glasgow 2014. He talks about the importance of hard work, dedication and having big ambitions. He also talks about the importance of his family especially his father Bert.
We spoke to Bert about his son and asked how proud he is of him and what he's achieved. Chad's coach, Graham Hill, describes Chad as someone who likes to win.
Thanks to the following schools who contributed questions for Chad's interview:
- Sri Sankara Vidyashramam School in Chennai, India
- Art Smith Aviation Academy in Alberta, Canada
- Derby Moor Community Sports College in Derby, UK
- Viharamahadevi Girl's College in Kandy, Sri Lanka
- Mayaro Secondary School in Trinidad and Tobago