The European bronze medal winning 800m runner tells us why "I wouldn't be doing it today if I didn't enjoy it."
- Just enjoy going to the track and making friends.
- It's improved every bit of my life and it's given me a whole range of skills and attributes.
- You have to enjoy it and have fun.
- Sometimes I look at the other girls and think 'Wow,' then I think 'Come on, you train just as hard as they do, you want it just as much.' Size doesn't matter. Good things come in little packages! That's what my mum used to say to me.
- There's nothing like it when you get a good result. There's no feeling like winning. You've done something and you've achieved by yourself.
Failing can be great because you learn about yourself. It makes you feel alive when you achieve things.
British distance runner
Colin Jackson reveals more top tips on making exercise part of your lifestyle.