Surf schools in Walestop
Image courtesy of the WSF Surf School.
These days everyone wants to learn how to surf and it's no different in Wales, where surfing's popularity is huge. Here is a list of reputable surf schools in Wales that we know about. If you'd like your school added, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that these are external sites, outside the control of the BBC.
- Aber Adventures, Ceredigion
- Adventure Wales, Porthcawl
- Beachbreak Surf School, Porthcawl
- Cressy Surf Academy, Porthcawl
- Gower Surfing Development, Gower
- Lloyd Cole Surf Academy, Gower
- Newsurf, Pembrokeshire
- Outer Reef Surf School, Pembrokeshire
- Preseli Venture, Pembrokeshire
- Porthcawl Surf School, Porthcawl
- Progress Surf Academy, Gower
- Simon Tucker's Surf School, Porthcawl
- Southerndown Surf School, Southerndown
- Surf School Wales, Aberavon
- Welsh Surfing Federation Surf School, Gower
- West Wales Wind, Surf & Sail, Pembrokeshire
- Whitesands Surf School, Pembrokeshire
Wales is full of great surfing beaches. Here are the best ones.
Discover which species you're likely to encounter whilst surfing in Wales.
Multiple locations have been found.
Please refine your location by choosing a place name from the list.
Sorry, no results were found. Please try again.
|Max Temperature||Max: 16°C||Max: 13°C||Max: 13°C|
|Min Temparature||Min: 10°C||Min: 8°C||Min: 6°C|