Outstanding BBC Welsh Dictionary Issuestop
The new BBC Welsh dictionary is being tested. Here are a list of issues that we are aware of that we are working on at the moment:
1.Nouns labelled incorrectly across Welsh and English dictionary versions. - Fixed
Does not distinguish between masculine/feminie nouns in Welsh. - Ongoing
Incorrectly attributes mascuine/femnine labels to English nouns. - Fixed
2. Radio buttons not retaining selection after searching Welsh to English.
3. Clicking on translated phrases made up of more than one word displays error message eg 'hen law'. - Fixed
4. The 'conjugate' button needs work. - Fixed
5. Phrase search isn't responding.
6. The new dictionary doesn't recognise mutated words. - Fixed
7. The plural for translated words isn't working. - Fixed
8. Issue with the audio and pronounciation button in Firefox. - Fixed
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to note a new issue.
Learn Welsh websites
Stories, songs and games for Welsh learners aged between 5 and 7.
Interactive audio and video to help you revise for your Welsh Second Language GCSE exams.
5 celebrities, 5 mentors, 12 months to learn Welsh!
From the 'Original Catchphrase' series to the 'Ysbyty Brynaber' soap for learners, you'll find a wide range of resources suitable for all levels.
Enter the world of Aberant and help Colin overcome various obstacles by learning Welsh.
New to Wales? We've got essential information for your area, as well as help pronouncing the everyday Welsh you'll see around you.
Eight interactive games and activities for learners of Welsh Second Language aged 7-11.
Pigion is a weekly podcast for Welsh Learners.
For parents who want to get started with learning Welsh.
Use Jonesville and the video scenarios to improve your Welsh.