Series One | Lesson: 27 | Level: foundation
27.8 - Beth (+ treiglad meddal) - Beth (+ soft mutation)
(a) We could place the word 'Beth?' in front of the question forms, of course: |
Beth gest ti i frecwast?
- What did you have for breakfast?
Beth gafodd y plant i swper?
- What did the children have for supper?
Beth gawsoch chi i de ddoe?
- What did you have for tea yesterday?
Beth gawson nhw i ginio yn yr ysgol heddiw?
- What did they have for lunch in school today?
(b) Replies can be either positive or negative:
Beth gest ti i ginio heddiw?
- Fe ges i gig a llysiau.
- Ches i ddim cinio heddiw. Roeddwn i'n rhy brysur.