Series One | Lesson: 26 | Level: foundation
26.3 - E/ hi - Him/ her
(a) Mae Tom / e (o) / hi wedi..... - Tom / he / she has.....|
Mae'r bachgen wedi cael cinio.
- The boy has had lunch.
Mae Mair wedi mynd adre.
- Mair has gone home.
(b) Dydy Tom / e (o) / hi ddim wedi..... - Tom / he / she hasn't.....
Mae'r bachgen wedi cael cinio ond dydy e (o) ddim wedi cael pwdin.
- The boy has had lunch but he hasn't had pudding.
Dydy hi ddim wedi mynd i'r gwely.
- She hasn't gone to bed.
(c) Ydy Tom / e (o) / hi wedi.....? - Has Tom / he / she.....?
Ydy Cennard wedi ffonio heddiw?
- Has Cennard telephoned today?
Ydy'r rhaglen wedi bod?
- Has the programme been?
(ch) Ydy - Yes (he / she / it has )
Nac ydy - No (he / she / it hasn't )
Ydy Cennard wedi ffonio? - Nac ydy.
- Has Cennard telephoned? - No (he hasn't).
Ydy'r rhaglen wedi bod? - Ydy.
- Has the programme been? - Yes (it has).
(d) Remember that we must use a plural 'Yes' or 'No' if we are enquiring about more than on person in our question.
Ydy Tom a Mair wedi cyrraedd? - Ydyn.
- Have Tom and Mair arrived? - Yes (they have).
Ydy'r plant wedi mynd i'r ysgol? - Nac ydyn.
- Have the children gone to school? - No (they haven't).