We searched the net, spoke to tribes and hung out with them:
all to find out what it would be like to be… one of them?
Here's what we found out: -
What would I wear?
- I always dress to impress… my dress sense is pretty darn WICKED.
- Glitter, sparkles and pretty much anything that will 'Razzle Dazzle 'em'.
- As for my hair, HAIRSPRAY is good… but I prefer the musical to the product.
What about music?
- As a pretty essential part in any musical, music is kinda important to me.
- So funnily enough, I like musical soundtracks.
- Especially the karaoke versions
- That come with the dance instructions.
- Following these, I like over-the-top, dramatic, epic songs (or the Mcfly versions of them at least).
What do I think?
- Jazz hands. On a regular basis.
- Go to the theatre. A lot.
- Dance, act, sing, dance, sleep, dance, act, sing, sing some more and 'All That Jazz'.
- I live with my parents, I sure don't RENT. (Tenuous, we know.)
What do I do?
- The world is my stage.
- 'Boys and girls'? Guys and Dolls more like.
- The word 'Fabulous' was invented for me.
- I should have been in High School Musical.