Check out Sport Relief on Friday 14th March 2008, BBC ONE & TWO, 7pm – 1.30am, for very special editions of Strictly Come Dancing and A Question of Sport, plus loads more!
What would I wear?
- They're called shorts, but they're more like very short trousers.
- Baggy basketball vests with a t-shirt underneath for basketball practice.
- For when I'm not playing basketball (which is hardly ever) jeans and a t-shirt.
- I shop at places like Footlocker, TK-Max and JD Sports.
What about music?
- I listen to a lot of Hip-Hop and R'n'B… American influenced.
- Think Fabulous, Usher, 50 Cent, Jules Santana etc.
- I listen to whatever pumps me up for a game.
- I get my music from my friends and downloading from the net.
What do I do?
- I play basketball and lots of it!
- I hang out with my mates, listen to music and chill out by playing the Playstation and Xbox.
- The best way to relax your mind is with a hectic game of basketball.
What do I think?
- Being a Basketballer is not just about the sport, it's about the music, friends and life that goes with it.
- Playing basketball is about having fun with your friends and forgetting about any problems off the court.
- There's no better feeling than scoring a three pointer in the last second to win a game.