Check out Sport Relief on Friday 14th March 2008, BBC ONE & TWO, 7pm – 1.30am, for very special editions of Strictly Come Dancing and A Question of Sport, plus loads more!
What would I wear?
- A club shirt.
- A pair of trainers.
- A bit of mud. For authenticity, of course.
What about music?
- 'It's Coming Home', 'You'll Never Walk Alone', 'Forever Blowing Bubbles' and various other sports-related songs.
- The classic 'Who Ate All the Pies' chant counts as a song, right??
- There's no specific genre of music that goes hand in hand with being 'Sporty'...
- ...But fast-paced rock music such as the Arctic Monkey's and the Foo's make a darn good sporty soundtrack.
What do I do?
- Watch sports
- Play sports
- BREATHE sports
What do I think?
- Playing and watching sports can be a great excuse to see your mates.
- I can't HELP the fact I'm naturally talented at every single sport under the
- 'Scoring a goal', 'converting a try', 'making a boundary' and 'slam dunk' are all phrases that I use on a day to day basis… whether I'm talking about sport or not!