NOTE: Any unauthorized use, reproduction or sale of the knitting patterns is strictly prohibited. You may use this website and the knitting patterns for limited non-commercial, educational and personal use only. If you need clarification, email the team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Small amounts of 4ply yarn
1. RC000. E-wrap cast on over 30 stitches
2. Knit 10 rows.
3. RC010, COR. Cast off 5 stitches; casting off around the gate pegs will give a nice loose cast off. Knit 1 row. Cast off 5 stitches.
4. Knit 15 rows. RC026
5. Turn the work using a garter bar or waste yarn.
6. Knit 10 rows. Cast off loosely. (These 10 rows can be knitted in a contrast yarn).
7. Fold in half and mattress stitch the seam.
These tiny socks will fit babies up to 3lb.
Please check first to see if your hospital uses them.