The best way to fundraise for Sport Relief 2012 is to get sponsored to do the Sport Relief Mile.
Whether you do 1, 3 or 6 miles on Sunday 25th March – as a family team, with your mates or against the clock – you'll have a fantastic day out.
Plus we’ll give you your own Sport Relief Giving Page – the easiest way to get sponsored online.
Can’t make the Mile? You can still make a difference!
Whether you do it with workmates, do it yourself or do it with friends and family, there are loads of things you can do to help change lives.
Go to the Sport Relief fundraising pages to find out more.
To help get you started, here’s 10 easy fundraising ideas to get the cash rolling in:
1. Hold a cake sale – an absolute fundraising classic
2. Get everyone to pay a small donation to ditch the work attire and dress down for the day
3. BBC Radio 5 live’s Danny Baker challenges you to get sponsored and put on your ‘Shirt of Hurt’ and wear the kit of your club’s rival
4. Organise a Wii sports tournament and ask for an entry fee for people to take part
5. Do a sponsored silence for the entire day
6. Host a special Sport Relief quiz night with everyone paying a donation to enter
7. Download a Sweepstake Poster and stick it up at work for a really easy way to raise cash fast
8. Get fit and raise cash by walking or cycling everywhere for a week
9. Hold a friendly sports match with a rival team (or company) and make the losing team pay up!
10. Gather some friends, pick a fun route to cycle and do a sponsored bike ride together
For more fundraising ideas, tips tools and resources head to sportrelief.com
Sport Relief is a fantastic opportunity for you to bring your whole school or Early Years group together to do something truly incredible.
Whether you hold a fancy dress sports day, pit the staff against the students in a series of sporty activities or do something entirely different, together we can make Sport Relief 2012 the best ever and bundles of fun.
From simple, inspiring assemblies and tailor-made activity kits to fundraising tools, ideas and resource packs, get everything you need at www.sportrelief.com/schools
They’re all free and are a perfect to get your whole school or early years group raising cash, making a difference and understanding why.
The only thing you need to think about is how you’re going to bring the school together to have a fantastic day of fun that will help change lives forever.
So get involved now and make Sport Relief a smash in your school!
Bookmark this page: