Boat crash sailor told 'go faster'
One of Britain's top sailors was urged to "go faster" before a night-time speedboat crash which left a schoolgirl brain damaged, a jury hears.
Sailing centre in memory of Olympian
A new sailing school is being set up at the London 2012 sailing venue in memory of Olympic sailor Andrew Simpson.
Video & Audio
- Watch Knox-Johnston's 'low boredom thresho…
- Watch Ainslie looks for southern base
- Watch 'They were really keen on the water'
- Watch Lambert named Young Sailor of the Year
- Watch Ainslie wants help from F1 designer
- Watch Ainslie's emotional tribute to Simpson
- Watch Remembering those we have lost
- Watch GB sailor falls off capsized yacht
- Watch Famous down-to-the-wire title deciders
- Watch Who will be the next Ben Ainslie?
- Listen Ainslie goes back to old school
- Watch Davies ready for Volvo Ocean challenge
- Watch British team must hurry - Ainslie
- Watch America's Cup highlights
- Watch Team USA's shock America's Cup win
- Watch Sir Ben Ainslie on America's Cup win
- Watch USA level at 8-8 in America's Cup
- Watch USA grab two wins in America's Cup
- Watch NZ must wait for America's Cup win
- Watch USA pull one back in America's Cup
- GB's Scott wins World Cup gold
- Knox-Johnston in new solo challenge
- Sharp buoyed by Maitre Coq return
- Record-breaker joins all-female crew
- Sevenoaks sailor targeting Rio gold
- Olympic medallist Glanfield retires
- GB win three gold medals in Miami
- GB sailors win four medals in Miami
- Logo picked for Simpson dinghy race
- Sharp plans return to solo racing
Around the Web
- External link: High hopes for Lymington duo in RYA Youth Championships
- External link: Action packed day in Weymouth and Portland
- External link: Inspired Facilities for Ulley and Otley