Italians make America's Cup threat
The Italian and New Zealand teams threaten to withdraw from the 2017 America's Cup after proposed changes to boat sizes.
French crash victims to be flown home
The bodies of eight French nationals, including three sports stars, who died in a helicopter crash in Argentina are to be repatriated.
Video & Audio
- Watch Patience 'obsessed' with Rio Olympics
- Watch Boat capsizes in Volvo Ocean Race
- Watch 'French sport is in mourning'
- Watch Will Rio be ready for the Olympics?
- Watch Thomson awaits help off Brazil coast
- Watch Wilson sets sights on Olympics
- Watch The moment Vestas crew crashed
- Watch Knox-Johnston 'not abandoning sailing'
- Watch Knox-Johnston on Atlantic challenge
- Watch On board Knox-Johnston's yacht
- Watch Sailing highlights
- Watch Olympic joy for Irish sailing pair
- Watch World sailing - GB update
- Watch Thompson wins Laser bronze at Worlds
- Watch Ainslie aiming for America's Cup glory
- Watch Sir Ben Ainslie heads to Cardiff Bay
- Watch Magic of world class sailing hotspot
- Watch Calm descends on World Sailing event
- Watch Flotilla: 250 boats - and a baby
- Watch Ballyholme hosts world sailing elite
- Volvo Ocean Race starts after delay
- War amputee sailors want boat name
- Cyclone Pam delays Volvo Ocean Race
- Ainslie signs ex-F1 boss Whitmarsh
- Argentine crash pilot 'experienced'
- Argentina crash: Sports star profiles
- France stunned by Argentina crash
- Sailors 'toughen guts' for Rio water
- Spain's MAPFRE win Volvo Race leg
- Water pollution concern for Rio 2016