Video & Audio
- Watch GB's Shaw wins windsurfing silver
- Watch America's Cup boat crashes into umpi…
- Watch Thomson reveals Vendee Globe boat
- Watch The water, wind & world champion!
- Watch Could these GB sailors win Rio gold?
- Watch Mum and daughter in Clipper challenge
- Watch Why is the Clipper race so special?
- Watch Mayor fires cannon to launch regatta
- Watch Sailor Espey concerned by funding cut
- Watch America's Cup crowds amaze Ainslie
- Watch America's Cup highlights
- Watch Ainslie starts GB's America's Cup bid
- Watch Bewl Water Sailing Club's last day
- Watch Hanging on to Sir Ben Ainslie's yacht
- Watch Bay hosts extreme sailing race
- Watch Ainslie America's Cup HQ takes shape
- Watch Japan v England
- Watch How fit are top-class sailors?
- Watch Patience 'obsessed' with Rio Olympics
- Watch Boat capsizes in Volvo Ocean Race
- Mills and Clark 'stronger' for Rio
- Mills 'super happy' after final win
- Shaw, Mills & Clark win Worlds gold
- Yachtsman rescued from sinking vessel
- Shaw wins world windsurfing silver
- Ainslie's boat fourth in Bermuda
- Mills & Clark win world 470 silver
- Thomson targets Vendee Globe glory
- Saxton and Groves win European gold
- Chiavarini wins World Cup in China
Around the Web
Schedule & results
World Cup and World Championships results
America's Cup World Series
Sir Ben Ainslie's British boat has a frustrating day in the third leg of the America's Cup World Series in Bermuda.
H2O Show - Sailing Life
Rio 2016 & London 2012
Sailor Pavlos Kontides says he will take medication to avoid being infected by the water pollution at the Rio Olympics.