Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Men's Lightweight Four
2008 Gold medallist
- Thomas Ebert / Morten Jorgensen / Mads Christian Kruse Andersen / Eskild Ebbesen
Men's Lightweight Four guide
Team GB rower Chris Bartley did not think he was a candidate for the Olympics, but now finds he is a medallist.More about Men's Lightweight Four
Great Britain's lightweight men's four describe a "brutal" race as they are edged into silver by South Africa.
1 Mar 13
7 Aug 12
Coleraine medal winning brothers Richard and Peter Chambers visit the Olympic Park for the first time during the Games on Tuesday.
3 Aug 12
Lightweight men's four silver medal winners Richard and Peter Chambers and Chris Bartley (right) earn some laughs as they produce their medals on Olympic Breakfast.
2 Aug 12
Great Britain's lightweight four of Richard and Peter Chambers, Rob Williams and Chris Bartley win Olympics silver.
More Men's Lightweight Four stories (10)
31 Jul 12
Team GB 31 Jul 12
Team GB 17 Jun 12
Team GB 6 Jun 12
Team GB 6 Jun 12
Team GB 28 May 12
Team GB 25 May 12
Team GB 6 May 12
Team GB 4 May 12
2 Sep 11
Video & Audio
- Watch South Africa pip GB in men's four
- Watch Lightweight four look forward to final
- Watch Chambers brothers pleased with heat…
- Watch GB lightweight four win heat
- Watch Chambers brothers are chasing rowing…
- Watch GB four to "fight harder"…
- Watch Men's lightweight four win gold in t…
- Watch Britain's men's four take gold in Lu…
|1||Thompson, Brittain, Smith, Ndlovu||South Africa|
|2||Chambers, Williams, Chambers, Bartley||Team GB|
|3||Winther, Jorgensen, Barsoe, Ebbesen||Denmark|
Head to Head
Chris Bartley vs Peter Chambers
London 2012 Olympics: Day Six Photo Gallery The best pictures from Day Six of the London 2012 Olympics.