Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
UK Athletics chairman Ed Warner says retractable seats will allow "all levels" of athletes to compete at the Olympic Stadium all year.
9 Dec 12
Video & Audio
- Listen GB will only get better - Bellamy
- Watch Giggs relishing first tournament
- Watch Powell enjoying 'unique' Team GB
- Watch GB 2012 footballers reveal all
- Watch Pearce on Sturridge and Beckham
- Watch Bellamy enjoying Olympic experience
- Watch Beckham absence disappoints Giggs
- Watch Beckham hopeful over GB selection
- Watch Powell excited by Brazil challenge
- Watch Kelly Smith 'expects' to play in Eng…
- Watch Beckham puts 'family needs' first
The lowdown on what to look out for during the Olympic football tournaments, and how to try the sport for yourself.More about Football