Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Jong Chol Pak
Date of birth
26 Oct 1987
Jong Chol Pak competed in BOXING
Did you know?
- In London, men's bouts will take place over three rounds of three minutes each. The women's contests have four rounds of two minutes each.
- Boxers score points for every punch they land successfully on their opponent's head or upper body.
- A number of great champions made their name at the Olympics, including Laszlo Papp of Hungary, Cuba’s Felix Savon, and the great Cassius Clay (Muhammad Ali).
- The USA top the all-time medal table with 48 golds, ahead of their great rivals Cuba.
- Great Britain have won 14 gold medals, including Audley Harrison's in 2000 and James DeGale's in 2008.
|30 Jul||Men's Flyweight (52kg) Round of 32, Bout 3||—|
More Athletes from North Korea
- Un Guk Kim Weightlifting Medallist
- Kyong Il Yang Wrestling Medallist
- Yun Chol Om Weightlifting Medallist
- Song Man Jang Table Tennis
- Song-Chol Pak Athletics
- Jong Myong Ri Wrestling
- Hyun Ju Ri Diving
- Kum Sok Kim Weightlifting
- Hyok Bong Kim Table Tennis
- Chol Bom Sin Weightlifting
- Won Chol Yun Wrestling
- Song Nam Kim Table Tennis
Head to Head
Jong Chol Pak vs Andrew Selby
Jong Chol Pak
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB