Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
26 Oct 1982
Nicola Adams competed in BOXING
Did you know?
- In London, men's bouts will take place over three rounds of three minutes each. The women's contests have four rounds of two minutes each.
- Boxers score points for every punch they land successfully on their opponent's head or upper body.
- A number of great champions made their name at the Olympics, including Laszlo Papp of Hungary, Cuba’s Felix Savon, and the great Cassius Clay (Muhammad Ali).
- The USA top the all-time medal table with 48 golds, ahead of their great rivals Cuba.
- Great Britain have won 14 gold medals, including Audley Harrison's in 2000 and James DeGale's in 2008.
|9 Aug||Women's Flyweight (51kg) Final||Won|
|8 Aug||Women's Flyweight (51kg) Semi-finals, Bout 2||Won|
|6 Aug||Women's Flyweight (51kg) Quarter-finals, Bout 4||Won|
More Athletes from Team GB
- One to watch Lizzie Armitstead Cycling - Road Medallist
- Karina Bryant Judo Medallist
- Ashleigh Ball Hockey Medallist
- One to watch Holly Bleasdale Athletics
- Yamile Aldama Athletics
- Grace Carter Volleyball
- Elena Allen Shooting
- Imogen Cairns Gymnastics - Artistic
- Alicia Blagg Diving
- Stef Collins Basketball
- Karen Bardsley Football
- Kim Butler Basketball
Head to Head
Nicola Adams vs MC Mary Kom
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB