Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Noel Ruiz competed in ATHLETICS
Did you know?
- With 2,000 athletes competing in 47 events, athletics is the largest single sport at the Games.
- There are 24 track events, the majority of which begin with one or more rounds of heats.
- The 16 field events start with a qualification stage, with the best athletes qualifying for the final.
- Only the five road races, the men's and women's 10,000m and the decathlon and heptathlon have no heats.
- The majority of athletics events are held in the new Olympic Stadium, which has a capacity of 80,000.
|10 Aug||Men's 4 x 400m Relay Final||—||DNF|
|9 Aug||Men's 4 x 400m Relay Round 1, Heat 1||3||3:00.55|
More Athletes in Athletics
- Leonel Suarez Athletics Medallist
- Andy Gonzalez Athletics
- Lazaro Borges Athletics
- Arnie David Girat Athletics
- Orlando Ortega Athletics
- Roberto Skyers Athletics
- Dayron Robles Athletics
- Alexis Copello Athletics
- Guillermo Martinez Athletics
- Yunio Lastre Athletics
- Jorge Y Fernandez Athletics
- Orestes Rodriguez Athletics
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB