Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
23 Jul 1985
Renaldas Seibutis competed in BASKETBALL
Did you know?
- An Olympic basketball match is 40 minutes long, made up of four 10-minute quarters.
- Both Olympic tournaments contain 12 teams playing in pools of six, with the best eight teams qualifying for the quarter-finals.
- Men's basketball was introduced to the Olympics in 1936, with women given their own competition in 1976.
- The American men won the first seven Olympic titles, with their 62-match winning streak eventually ending in a controversial final defeat by the USSR in 1972.
- Great Britain is fielding men's and women's basketball teams at London 2012 - the first time they have competed at the Olympics since London last hosted the Games in 1948.
|8 Aug||Men's Basketball Quarter-final 4||—|
|6 Aug||Men's Basketball Group A Game 56||Won|
|4 Aug||Men's Basketball Group A Game 45||—|
|2 Aug||Men's Basketball Group A Game 31||—|
|31 Jul||Men's Basketball Group A Game 21||Won|
|29 Jul||Men's Basketball Group A Game 12||—|
More Athletes in Basketball
- Antanas Kavaliauskas Basketball
- Linas Kleiza Basketball
- Sarunas Jasikevicius Basketball
- Darius Songaila Basketball
- Jonas Valanciunas Basketball
- Deividas Dulkys Basketball
- Rimantas Kaukenas Basketball
- Tomas Delininkaitis Basketball
- Paulius Jankunas Basketball
- Simas Jasaitis Basketball
- Martynas Pocius Basketball
- Robertas Javtokas Basketball
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB