Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Ha Na Kim
Date of birth
27 Dec 1989
Ha Na Kim competed in BADMINTON
Did you know?
- Badminton matches are played over the best of three games.
- Each game is won by the first player or doubles pair to reach 21 points by a margin of two clear points.
- All events begin with group stages, followed by a knockout format.
- With shuttlecock smashes reaching speeds of more than 200mph, badminton has claims to be the world's fastest racquet sport.
- Since making its Olympic debut in 1992, badminton has been dominated by Asian countries. All 15 medals at the 2008 Olympics went to Asian shuttlers.
|31 Jul||Women's Doubles Group Play Stage Group A, Match WD723||—|
|30 Jul||Women's Doubles Group Play Stage Group A, Match WD713||—|
|29 Jul||Women's Doubles Group Play Stage Group A, Match WD708||—|
More Athletes in Badminton
Head to Head
Ha Na Kim vs Jung Eun Ha
Ha Na Kim
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB