Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
23 Oct 1992
Harry Martin competed in HOCKEY
Did you know?
- A total of 630,000 spectators will see live hockey over 14 days of competition at London 2012, with every match a sell-out.
- Matches are played over two halves of 35 minutes each. There's also the prospect of a sudden-death golden goal period in the knock-out stages.
- Both the men's and the women's tournaments involve 12 teams, divided into two pools of six.
- The top two countries from each pool progress to the semi-finals.
- All matches will be played on the striking blue and pink pitches of the Riverbank Arena, using a yellow ball.
|11 Aug||Men's Hockey Bronze Medal Match||—|
|9 Aug||Men's Hockey Semi-final 2, Match 34||—|
|7 Aug||Men's Hockey Pool A Match 29||—|
|5 Aug||Men's Hockey Pool A Match 23||—|
|3 Aug||Men's Hockey Pool A Match 16||Won|
|1 Aug||Men's Hockey Pool A Match 10||—|
|30 Jul||Men's Hockey Pool A Match 5||Won|
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB