Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
06 Jun 1993
Carlos Suarez competed in BOXING
Did you know?
- In London, men's bouts will take place over three rounds of three minutes each. The women's contests have four rounds of two minutes each.
- Boxers score points for every punch they land successfully on their opponent's head or upper body.
- A number of great champions made their name at the Olympics, including Laszlo Papp of Hungary, Cuba’s Felix Savon, and the great Cassius Clay (Muhammad Ali).
- The USA top the all-time medal table with 48 golds, ahead of their great rivals Cuba.
- Great Britain have won 14 gold medals, including Audley Harrison's in 2000 and James DeGale's in 2008.
|31 Jul||Men's Light Flyweight (49kg) Round of 32, Bout 11||—|
More Athletes from Trinidad and Tobago
- Ade Alleyne-Forte Athletics Medallist
- Richard Thompson Athletics Medallist
- Lalonde Gordon Athletics Medallist
- Emmanuel Callender Athletics Medallist
- Jarrin Solomon Athletics Medallist
- Marc Burns Athletics Medallist
- Keston Bledman Athletics Medallist
- Mikel Thomas Athletics
- Andrew Lewis Sailing
- Jamol James Athletics
- Renny Quow Athletics
- Rondel Sorrillo Athletics
Head to Head
Carlos Suarez vs Thomas Essomba
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB