Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
27 Feb 1990
Enrico Kolling competed in BOXING
Did you know?
- In London, men's bouts will take place over three rounds of three minutes each. The women's contests have four rounds of two minutes each.
- Boxers score points for every punch they land successfully on their opponent's head or upper body.
- A number of great champions made their name at the Olympics, including Laszlo Papp of Hungary, Cuba’s Felix Savon, and the great Cassius Clay (Muhammad Ali).
- The USA top the all-time medal table with 48 golds, ahead of their great rivals Cuba.
- Great Britain have won 14 gold medals, including Audley Harrison's in 2000 and James DeGale's in 2008.
|4 Aug||Men's Light Heavyweight (81kg) Round of 16, Bout 8||—|
|30 Jul||Men's Light Heavyweight (81kg) Round of 32, Bout 15||Won|
More Athletes from Germany
- One to watch Timo Boll Table Tennis Medallist
- Sebastian Brendel Canoe Sprint Medallist
- Moritz Fuerste Hockey Medallist
- Florian Fuchs Hockey Medallist
- Anton Braun Rowing
- Robin Backhaus Swimming
- Tobias Englmaier Judo
- Alyn Camara Athletics
- Steffen Deibler Swimming
- Stephan Feck Diving
- Christoph Fildebrandt Swimming
- Jan Frodeno Triathlon
Head to Head
Enrico Kolling vs Bosko Draskovic
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB