Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Linn Jorum Sulland
Linn Jorum Sulland competed in HANDBALL
Did you know?
- There are seven players on a handball team and each match lasts 60 minutes and is a fast and furious hybrid of football and basketball.
- The aim is to throw the ball into the opposition's goal. This happens often; as an example, France beat Iceland 28-23 in the 2008 men's Olympic final.
- Both the men's and the women's Olympic handball tournaments involve 12 teams, divided into two pools of six.
- The top four countries from each pool progress to the quarter-finals.
- All pool matches are being played in the brand new Copper Box arena, while medal matches are in the Basketball Arena.
|11 Aug||Women's Handball Gold Medal Match||Won|
|9 Aug||Women's Handball Semi-final 1||Won|
|7 Aug||Women's Handball Quarter-final 1||Won|
|5 Aug||Women's Handball Preliminaries Round Group B Match 29||—|
|3 Aug||Women's Handball Preliminaries Round Group B Match 24||Won|
|1 Aug||Women's Handball Preliminaries Round Group B Match 13||—|
|30 Jul||Women's Handball Preliminaries Round Group B Match 12||Won|
|28 Jul||Women's Handball Preliminaries Round Group B Match 6||—|
More Athletes in Handball
- Katrine Lunde Haraldsen Handball Medallist
- Kari Mette Johansen Handball Medallist
- Karoline Dyhre Breivang Handball Medallist
- Marit Malm Frafjord Handball Medallist
- Kari Aalvik Grimsbo Handball Medallist
- Linn-Kristin Riegelhuth Koren Handball Medallist
- Ida Alstad Handball Medallist
- Kristine Lunde-Borgersen Handball Medallist
- Amanda Kurtovic Handball Medallist
- Heidi Loke Handball Medallist
- Camilla Herrem Handball Medallist
- Karoline Naess Handball
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB