Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
29 Jan 1985
Sport GuidesWATER POLO
Nikola Raden competed in WATER POLO
Did you know?
- There are seven players in a water polo team. Matches consist of four periods, each of them eight minutes long.
- A team has just 30 seconds to attempt to score before the ball is returned to the opposition.
- Players aren’t allowed to touch the sides or the bottom of the pool during play, and may swim as much as three miles during a match.
- At London 2012, matches are taking place in the brand new Water Polo Arena, constructed specially for the Games immediately next to the Aquatics Centre in the Olympic Park.
- Water polo first appeared at the Olympics in 1900. Great Britain won four of the first five Olympic tournaments but Hungary are the sport's most successful nation, winning 15 medals, including nine golds.
|12 Aug||Men's Water Polo Bronze Medal Match||Won|
|10 Aug||Men's Water Polo Semi-final 2||—|
|8 Aug||Men's Water Polo Quarter-final 4||Won|
|6 Aug||Men's Water Polo Group B Match 28||Won|
|4 Aug||Men's Water Polo Group B Match 19||Won|
|2 Aug||Men's Water Polo Group B Match 17||—|
|31 Jul||Men's Water Polo Group B Match 7||Won|
|29 Jul||Men's Water Polo Group B Match 4||Won|
More Athletes in Water Polo
- Milan Aleksic Water Polo Medallist
- Dusko Pijetlovic Water Polo Medallist
- Zivko Gocic Water Polo Medallist
- Slobodan Nikic Water Polo Medallist
- Slobodan Soro Water Polo Medallist
- Gojko Pijetlovic Water Polo Medallist
- Aleksa Saponjic Water Polo Medallist
- Dusan Mandic Water Polo Medallist
- Andrija Prlainovic Water Polo Medallist
- Stefan Mitrovic Water Polo Medallist
- Filip Filipovic Water Polo Medallist
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB