Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
10 Mar 1990
Inna Deriglazova competed in FENCING
Did you know?
- Three types of weapon are used in Olympic fencing - the foil, epee and sabre.
- Point scoring varies from weapon to weapon but all 10 fencing competitions use a knock-out format.
- Individual fencing bouts last for three rounds of three minutes each, or until one fencer has scored 15 hits against their opponent.
- In the team events, teams of three fencers compete against their opponents over a series of nine bouts, with the aim of accumulating a maximum of 45 hits.
- Between 1932 and 1960, Hungarian fencer Aladar Gerevich won a phenomenal six consecutive gold medals - a feat no other Olympian has managed.
|2 Aug||Women's Team Foil Gold Medal Match||—|
|2 Aug||Women's Team Foil Semi-finals, Bout 2||Won|
|2 Aug||Women's Team Foil Quarter-finals, Bout 4||Won|
|28 Jul||Women's Individual Foil Round of 32, Bout 3||—|
More Athletes from Russian Federation
- Uliana Donskova Gymnastics - Rhythmic Medallist
- Tatyana Chernova Athletics Medallist
- Anastasia Davydova Synchronised Swimming Medallist
- Anastasia Baryshnikova Taekwondo Medallist
- Iuliia Efimova Swimming Medallist
- Anna Avdeeva Athletics
- Olga Belova Water Polo
- Tatiana Bazyuk Sailing
- Olga Arteshina Basketball
- Ekaterina Davydenko Handball
- Elena Churakova Athletics
- Irina Davydova Athletics
Head to Head
Inna Deriglazova vs Martina Emanuel
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB