Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
14 May 1986
Rizlen Zouak competed in JUDO
Did you know?
- Founded in Japan in 1882 by Dr Jigoro Kano, judo is a refinement of the ancient martial art of Jujitsu.
- Judo made its Olympic debut at the 1964 Tokyo Games. Japan has won three times as many gold medals as any other nation.
- A contest going the full distance lasts five minutes for men and four minutes for women. If the scores are tied, a sudden death 'golden score' period comes into play.
- The key phrase for any judoka is 'ippon', which will win you the contest immediately. This can occur just a few seconds into a match.
- An ‘ippon’ can be scored by a clean, forceful throw, by holding the opponent on his or her back for 30 seconds, or by submission to a strangle, a choke or a lock applied against the elbow.
|31 Jul||Women's -63kg Elimination Round of 32, Match 16||—|
More Athletes from Morocco
- Nadia Noujani Athletics
- Soumiya Labani Athletics
- Mahjouba Oubtil Boxing
- Btissam Lakhouad Athletics
- Malika Akkaoui Athletics
- Mariem Alaoui Selsouli Athletics
- Jihane Samlal Canoe Slalom
- Sara El Bekri Swimming
- Salima El Ouali Alami Athletics
- Yasmina Mesfioui Shooting
- Siham Hilali Athletics
- Samira Raif Athletics
Head to Head
Rizlen Zouak vs Gemma Howell
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB