Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
20 Sep 1985
Natalya Mamatova competed in TAEKWONDO
Did you know?
- Taekwondo has its roots in ancient Korean martial arts. Tae means 'to kick or smash with the foot', and kwon means 'to destroy with the fist'.
- The sport made its Olympic debut at Sydney in 2000. South Korea tops the Olympic medal list with nine golds and 12 medals in total.
- You score one point for a valid kick or punch to your opponent's torso, two for a spinning kick, and four for a turning kick to the head.
- As in Beijing, there will be eight taekwondo events at the London Games. There are four weight categories for men and four for women - all played in a knock-out format.
- Competitors who lose to one of the finalists will enter the 'repechage', which will eventually determine the winners of the bronze medals.
|11 Aug||Women's +67kg Repechage contest, Repechage 1||—|
|11 Aug||Women's +67kg Preliminary Round, Match 1||—|
More Athletes from Uzbekistan
- Sakina Mamedova Shooting
- Ranohon Amanova Swimming
- Svetlana Radzivil Athletics
- Yulduz Kuchkarova Swimming
- Aleksandra Kotlyarova Athletics
- Luiza Galiulina Gymnastics - Artistic
- Marina Sisoeva Weightlifting
- Yulia Borzova Canoe Sprint
- Ulyana Trofimova Gymnastics - Rhythmic
- Anastasiya Juravleva Athletics
- Nadiya Dusanova Athletics
- Elena Smolyanova Athletics
Head to Head
Natalya Mamatova vs Anne-Caroline Graffe
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB