Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Maximiliano Ariel Richeze
Date of birth
07 Mar 1983
Sport GuidesCYCLING - ROAD
Maximiliano Ariel Richeze competed in CYCLING - ROAD
Did you know?
- The men’s Road Race is approximately 250km long, while the women race over 140km. In both races all competitors start together.
- For the shorter Time Trial (44km for men, 29km for women), the riders start 90 seconds apart, and the winner is the rider with the fastest time over the course.
- The road races start and end in The Mall while the time trials will begin and end at historic Hampton Court Palace in south-west London.
- Road cycling has appeared at every Olympic Games since 1912, when Rudolph ‘Okey’ Lewis of South Africa won the time trial.
- A total of 212 cyclists will take part in the road races at London 2012.
|28 Jul||Men's Road Race Final, Road Race||—||OTL|
More Athletes from Argentina
- Hernan Jasen Basketball
- Miguel Mayol Rowing
- Juan Monaco Tennis
- Leonardo Gutierrez Basketball
- Santiago Montelli Hockey
- Walter Fernando Perez Cycling - Track
- Matias Gonzalez Hockey
- Mariano Andres Canepa Handball
- Yamil Peralta Jara Boxing
- Miguel Barzola Athletics
- Manu Ginobili Basketball
- Mario Cejas Rowing
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB