Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
24 Sep 1984
Klaudia Jans-Ignacik competed in TENNIS
Did you know?
- There are five tennis medal events taking place at Wimbledon, with mixed doubles making its first Games appearance since 1924.
- Most matches will be the best of three sets. The exceptions are the men's singles final (best of five sets) and all mixed doubles matches, decided by a first-to-10 tie-break if they reach one set all.
- Tennis appeared in the Olympic Games between 1896 and 1928 but was then dropped from the Olympic programme.
- It returned in 1988, when Steffi Graf added the women's singles title to the four majors she claimed that year in what became known as her 'Golden Slam'.
- Wimbledon staged the tennis competition when London first hosted the Olympic Games in 1908, with Great Britain winning all available gold medals.
|28 Jul||Women's Doubles First Round, Match 12||—|
More Athletes from Poland
- Magdalena Fularczyk Rowing Medallist
- Kamila Augustyn Badminton
- Katarzyna Grzybowska Table Tennis
- Katarzyna Kowalska Athletics
- Maria Czesnik Triathlon
- Natalia Charlos Swimming
- Agnieszka Dygacz Athletics
- Anna Dowgiert Swimming
- Otylia Jedrzejczak Swimming
- Aleksandra J Klejnowska-Krzywanska Weightlifting
- Anna Jesien Athletics
- Anna Kielbasinska Athletics
Head to Head
Klaudia Jans-Ignacik vs Anne Keothavong
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB