Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
15 May 1988
Camilla Dalby competed in HANDBALL
Did you know?
- There are seven players on a handball team and each match lasts 60 minutes and is a fast and furious hybrid of football and basketball.
- The aim is to throw the ball into the opposition's goal. This happens often; as an example, France beat Iceland 28-23 in the 2008 men's Olympic final.
- Both the men's and the women's Olympic handball tournaments involve 12 teams, divided into two pools of six.
- The top four countries from each pool progress to the quarter-finals.
- All pool matches are being played in the brand new Copper Box arena, while medal matches are in the Basketball Arena.
|5 Aug||Women's Handball Preliminaries Round Group B Match 30||—|
|3 Aug||Women's Handball Preliminaries Round Group B Match 24||—|
|1 Aug||Women's Handball Preliminaries Round Group B Match 17||—|
|30 Jul||Women's Handball Preliminaries Round Group B Match 8||—|
|28 Jul||Women's Handball Preliminaries Round Group B Match 4||Won|
More Athletes in Handball
- Christina Krogshede Handball
- Pernille Larsen Handball
- Rikke Skov Handball
- Line Jorgensen Handball
- Berit Kristensen Handball
- Marianne Bonde Pedersen Handball
- Ann Grete Norgaard Handball
- Karin Mortensen Handball
- Louise Burgaard Handball
- Christina Pedersen Handball
- Mie Augustesen Handball
- Mette Sall Handball
Head to Head
Camilla Dalby vs Louise Jukes
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB