Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Majed Al-Tamimi competed in SHOOTING
Did you know?
- Shooting has 15 medal events, divided into three different groups: rifle, pistol and shotgun.
- In the rifle and pistol competitions, marksmen aim at targets ranging from 10 to 50 metres away.
- In the shotgun event, competitors shoot at clay targets propelled at a series of different directions and angles.
- Shooting has been an Olympic sport since the first modern Games in 1896 but the events were very different back then.
- There was live pigeon shooting in Paris in 1900 and pistol duelling at the unofficial Games six years later - when participants shot at mannequins in frock coats.
|31 Jul||Men's Skeet Qualification Day 2||24||46 pts|
|30 Jul||Men's Skeet Qualification Day 1||34||65 pts|
More Athletes from Saudi Arabia
- Hrh Prince Abdullah Al Saud Equestrian Medallist
- Abdullah Waleed Sharbatly Equestrian Medallist
- Ramzy Al Duhami Equestrian Medallist
- Emad Noor Athletics
- Abbas Alqaisoum Weightlifting
- Sultan Mubarak Al-Dawoodi Athletics
- Eisa Majrashi Judo
- Abdulaziz Ladan Mohammed Athletics
- Yousef Ahmed Masrahi Athletics
- Hussain Jamaan Alhamdah Athletics
- Abdullah Abdulaziz Aljoud Athletics
- Mohammed Shaween Athletics
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB