Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Mauro Vinicius Da Silva
- PB Athletics Men's Long Jump
Mauro Vinicius Da Silva competed in ATHLETICS
Did you know?
- With 2,000 athletes competing in 47 events, athletics is the largest single sport at the Games.
- There are 24 track events, the majority of which begin with one or more rounds of heats.
- The 16 field events start with a qualification stage, with the best athletes qualifying for the final.
- Only the five road races, the men's and women's 10,000m and the decathlon and heptathlon have no heats.
- The majority of athletics events are held in the new Olympic Stadium, which has a capacity of 80,000.
|4 Aug||Men's Long Jump Final||7||8.01 m|
|3 Aug||Men's Long Jump Qualification, Group B||1||8.11 m|
More Athletes in Athletics
- Fabio Da Silva Athletics
- Caio Bonfim Athletics
- Nilson Andre Athletics
- Kleberson Davide Athletics
- Bruno De Barros Athletics
- Franck De Almeida Athletics
- Luiz Alberto De Araujo Athletics
- Carlos Roberto De Moraes Jr Athletics
- Aldemir Da Silva Junior Athletics
- Guilherme Cobbo Athletics
- Marilson Dos Santos Athletics
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB