Information on this page will not be updated. Facts were accurate as of August 13, 2012.
Date of birth
07 Aug 1986
Sport GuidesBEACH VOLLEYBALL
Stefanie Schwaiger competed in BEACH VOLLEYBALL
Did you know?
- At London 2012, beach volleyball is being staged at Horse Guards Parade, normally reserved for the Queen's birthday celebrations.
- Unlike volleyball, beach volleyball is played by teams of two players as opposed to teams of six.
- A total of 24 teams compete in both the men's and women's preliminary phase. Sixteen teams will progress to the knockout stages.
- Matches are the best of three sets, with 21 points required to win a set, and 15 in a potential third and deciding set.
- Although only on the Olympic schedule since 1996, beach volleyball began in Santa Monica, California, in the 1920s.
|5 Aug||Women's Beach Volleyball Quarter-final 4, Match 50||—|
|3 Aug||Women's Beach Volleyball Round of 16 Match 46||Won|
|2 Aug||Women's Beach Volleyball Lucky Loser Match 37||Won|
|1 Aug||Women's Beach Volleyball Pool C Match 30||—|
|30 Jul||Women's Beach Volleyball Pool C Match 17||Won|
|28 Jul||Women's Beach Volleyball Pool C Match 5||—|
Head to Head
Stefanie Schwaiger vs Zara Dampney
London 2012 medals
London 2012 appearances
Learn more about the athletes representing Great Britain and Northern Ireland in the 2012 Olympic Games, and catch up on the latest news and gossip surrounding Team GBMeet Team GB